So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #321
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
Vinatieri >>>>Manning & Brady
 6 years ago '11        #322
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
cam > both of them.
 6 years ago '07        #323
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
whatever, regardless of whatever any of you clowns say, Brady and Manning are going down as 2 of the best to ever play...PERIOD. nothing you guys can do but hate
 6 years ago '04        #324
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 keithbm1111 said:
whatever, regardless of whatever any of you clowns say, Brady and Manning are going down as 2 of the best to ever play...PERIOD. nothing you guys can do but hate
How is anyone hating? They just stating they opinion. I could say Brady > Sanchez, that doesn't mean I'm hating on Sanchez, just that I think Brady is better than Sanchez. You sound like you took this thread too seriously
 6 years ago '11        #325
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
colts defense always suck a.ss thow ..all they got is mathis and freeney!!! brady got a solid d behind him every year!!
 6 years ago '07        #326
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
How is anyone hating? They just stating they opinion. I could say Brady > Sanchez, that doesn't mean I'm hating on Sanchez, just that I think Brady is better than Sanchez. You sound like you took this thread too seriously
if someone thinks Manning > Brady thats perfectly fine, but to give bullsh*t reasons as to why he is better is what confuses me and makes me wonder about peoples intelligence towards football.

comparing how each team does/did without their star QB isnt a logical reason to say __ > __ because these are two different situations. IMO Indy did a horrible job of finding a backup QB who they think can take over for peyton and now they are paying the price. I feel like we did a decent job grooming our backup, and we also just grabbed Mallet. People point to 2008 and say just because we got 11 wins means we didnt need brady when in reality if you check who we beat, we didnt beat one good team, which is why we didnt make the playoffs. Cassel benefitted from veterans and a cake walk schedule, but no one talks about that.

Like I said, if you think peyton is better thats perfectly fine, I'm a big manning fan and know hes one of the greatest, but me being a pats fan Id still take brady because he's won us super bowls so why would i wish we had peyton instead? Not like I'd be mad if i had peyton instead though.

And I dont think one QB is "miles ahead" of the other, i honestly dont.

I didnt want to write this much, just kind of came out.
 6 years ago '04        #327
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 1434 1434
Cassell did put up crazy #'s for a backup when he started for NE
 6 years ago '07        #328
space
space
 spunkyXL said:
Cassell did put up crazy #'s for a backup when he started for NE
he had a good season here, also had a good season last year as well. maybe hes not as bad a QB as everyone wants to think? 27 tds, 7 ints with a 93 QB rating is pretty damn good
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy