So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #301
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Since he's been asked to lead a team he's done nothing. Even when he was blessed with one of the best squads of all time in 07.
 7 years ago '09        #302
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
joe montana > peyton manning > beiber

i've been saying this from day 1...
 7 years ago '04        #303
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 DrX said:
3 rings vs one lucky one....stop reaching
ORLY?

17-20
29-32
24-21

3 superbowls won by a kicker...more like 3 lucky superbowls thanks to kicking and defense vs. 1 superbowl

Montana > Elway > Manning >>>> Brady

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 01-16-2011 at 07:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #304
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
that AFC Championship game was the real SuperBowl of 2006 imo, and Manning showed nekkid a.ss that game and outplayed Brady+Belichik...the SB against the Bears was pretty much a given
 7 years ago '09        #305
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Yet another jinx thread resurface.
 09-14-2011, 12:12 AM         #306
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brady throwing for 500 plus while the choker is sitting out feeling like humpty dumpty
 6 years ago '07        #307
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheMagicMan said:
ORLY?

17-20
29-32
24-21

3 superbowls won by a kicker...more like 3 lucky superbowls thanks to kicking and defense vs. 1 superbowl

Montana > Elway > Manning >>>> Brady

TS lost again
 6 years ago '04        #308
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 DrX said:
brady throwing for 500 plus while the choker is sitting out feeling like humpty dumpty
the way the colts looked without Manning is a testament to how good he is

I'm so split on this now

Brady has the hardware but I'm starting to think it's based a lot on the system...When he has huge games it's because everyone was open all the time...just like last night

and when they lose in the playoffs it's because the entire system got figured out....when they lost to the Ravens and Jets in the playoffs, it was a complete flameout, the system got exposed and he didn't know what to do out there

I know for a fact that tom brady cannot figure things out for himself if the team isn't playing well or times where the game plan isn't working...he jut goes to the sideline and says fu*k it

and he has a streak in him that looks like he could quit if sh*t aint going well...those games in the playoffs, he couldn't make any adjustments and just took sacks and quit trying

on the other hand...Peyton has some Favre in him...he'll lose you a game just as fast as he can win you one...especially in the playoffs

but he is the system and when a system relies on 1 person, fu*k ups are going to happen

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 09-14-2011 at 01:02 AM..
 09-14-2011, 01:09 AM         #309
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny brady hasn't won a ring since he lost his great defense
 6 years ago '04        #310
space
space
space
 Nate187um said:
its funny brady hasn't won a ring since he lost his great defense
When it was on Brady to win them a SB, he lost it...Brady lost them the SB against the Giants

if you're an all world QB and your sh*tty defense holds a team to 17 points...you should be able to put up 18

if you're putting up 35 points a game all year and only throw up 14 in the SB...you lost your team the game...no ifs, ands or buts about it
 09-14-2011, 01:45 AM         #311
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
the way the colts looked without Manning is a testament to how good he is

I'm so split on this now

Brady has the hardware but I'm starting to think it's based a lot on the system...When he has huge games it's because everyone was open all the time...just like last night

and when they lose in the playoffs it's because the entire system got figured out....when they lost to the Ravens and Jets in the playoffs, it was a complete flameout, the system got exposed and he didn't know what to do out there

I know for a fact that tom brady cannot figure things out for himself if the team isn't playing well or times where the game plan isn't working...he jut goes to the sideline and says fu*k it

and he has a streak in him that looks like he could quit if sh*t aint going well...those games in the playoffs, he couldn't make any adjustments and just took sacks and quit trying

on the other hand...Peyton has some Favre in him...he'll lose you a game just as fast as he can win you one...especially in the playoffs

but he is the system and when a system relies on 1 person, fu*k ups are going to happen
people say that but he choked every year of his career including the SB win, his FG kicker, running game and D carried him
 6 years ago '04        #312
space
space
space
 DrX said:
people say that but he choked every year of his career including the SB win, his FG kicker, running game and D carried him
you aren't saying anything I don't know...

most of the time, the defense was only giving up 17-23 points...for a QB like Peyton, that should be enough, he should have been able to beat that...so yeah, I blame Peyton for those playoff losses too

I'm just saying when comparing Tom and Peyton, Peyton has a whole lot more responsibility...The Colts look like sh*t when Peyton isn't playing...the Pats went 11-5 without Brady

When the Pats lose, the game plan simply ain't working and Tom Brady doesn't be out there making adjustments to the gameplan on the fly to make it work

Even if you hate Peyton, you can recall more than a few games against the Ravens, Pats (when they finally broke through) and a few other teams where he simply beat the other team by himself with his adjustments during the game

the Monday night game in like 06 against the ravens was one of the best pieces of QB'ing ever...Ray lewis vs Peyton Manning going back and forth making audibles was riveting

the way Brady played in that Giants SB and the playoff games since has brought the discussion back closer...and of course the spygate makes all of those close games they won look a little more suspect
 09-14-2011, 02:01 PM         #313
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you aren't saying anything I don't know...

most of the time, the defense was only giving up 17-23 points...for a QB like Peyton, that should be enough, he should have been able to beat that...so yeah, I blame Peyton for those playoff losses too

I'm just saying when comparing Tom and Peyton, Peyton has a whole lot more responsibility...The Colts look like sh*t when Peyton isn't playing...the Pats went 11-5 without Brady

When the Pats lose, the game plan simply ain't working and Tom Brady doesn't be out there making adjustments to the gameplan on the fly to make it work

Even if you hate Peyton, you can recall more than a few games against the Ravens, Pats (when they finally broke through) and a few other teams where he simply beat the other team by himself with his adjustments during the game

the Monday night game in like 06 against the ravens was one of the best pieces of QB'ing ever...Ray lewis vs Peyton Manning going back and forth making audibles was riveting

the way Brady played in that Giants SB and the playoff games since has brought the discussion back closer...and of course the spygate makes all of those close games they won look a little more suspect
thats peyton problem, hes needs a offensive coordinator...hes to arrogant and love being the "system" once the d coordinators figure him out he folds under pressure...he needs help, a second brain to cover his tracks...peyton never takes responsibility for his mistakes...everytime he fu*k up hes screaming at his teammates ...its never peyton fault...when he got collie injured he was cussing under his breath instead of seeing if dude is alright...peyton just cant adjust things once hes figured out...he get all nervous and turn into farve throwing ints in sh*t

brady is a system player but he perfected it...plus he was always clutch until that fluke SB lost...i think hes just now getting his full confidence back
 6 years ago '04        #314
space
space
space
you can't call that SB loss a fluke when he followed it up with a blow out loss to the Ravens at home and the loss at home to the Jets last year

and that was a choke in the SB

How can an offense go from throwing up 37 points a game to 14 in a SB and people still try to say it's not the offense/QB's fault that they lost the game?

And a defense can give up 17 points a game on average then do it in the SB and it's their fault that they lost...nah, WHERE WERE THE POINTS FROM BRADY?

it makes zero sense to me

Brady choked in that SB against the Giants...I don't care what anyone says

No Vinatieri and no top 5 defense got Brady looking no better than Peyton lately...he'll have another good chance this year

Brady's probably going to go down as the best because he has the rings and Peyton's time may be up but let's not act like Brady is some infalliable QB
 09-16-2011, 09:32 AM         #315
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive thought as Peyton as a choke artist since Tennesee....but I think any QB can play in the Pats system and flourish.....I personally dont believe in either of these n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #316
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 DrX said:
choker? you are talking about Brady right?

team had the chance to go undefeated and make history and put up dookie points (after mocking the Giants for saying Brady WOULD put up dookie points )

losing the first home playoff games isn't choking? especially when you are 14-2...
 6 years ago '07        #317
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 MysticKJ said:

team had the chance to go undefeated and make history and put up dookie points (after mocking the Giants for saying Brady WOULD put up dookie points )

losing the first home playoff games isn't choking? especially when you are 14-2...
pains me to say it but Brady has choked before, but dont kid yourself and say manning hasnt.

funny that people discredit brady because of his D but not manning, whose D was great his SB year.

double standards :grin2:
 6 years ago '04        #318
space
space
space
Peyton exorcised his demons against the Pats that year they won the SB, I think that's why he gets a pass

he let a.ssante Samuel son him as usual but still came back later in the game

and everyone remembers the SB being sloppy weather wise too
 6 years ago '04        #319
space
space
space
 MysticKJ said:

exactly

a 23 point drop off in the biggest game of the year is a choke
 6 years ago '05        #320
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 keithbm1111 said:
pains me to say it but Brady has choked before, but dont kid yourself and say manning hasnt.

funny that people discredit brady because of his D but not manning, whose D was great his SB year.

double standards :grin2:
nah they are both chokers imo...

but honestly, at the beginning of every season...I really never truly believe the Colts are good enough to win...I mean they will get in the playoffs and maybe win a game, but I don't see them as a threat to win it all...just the way their team is built, relies too much on Peyton...the NFL is full of world class talent, no player can perform perfectly every time out on the field, so once Peyton has a bad game the team is done in the playoffs (poor play was bailed out that one season)...

I do feel like the Pats are legit SB contenders most years tho...Brady can have an occasional bad game and they can still stomp a team out...so when they lose I'm always surprised...

then you have guys that can sh*t up the joint and still win: Sanchez and Big Ben...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago