Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Andre3stacks said:
For most of his good years hes had alot of time to throw in the pocket. He never gets sacked. Has no evasiveness. and cant run for s**t. Why do figure that??
Colts haven't had a decent line since 06. Since then the line has been terrible. Manning has won two MVP's since then. I'm an avid Colts fan who rarely misses a game..if you watch Manning week in and week out there is no question that he's the greatest of the generation. Its blatantly obvious with the stats to back it up.
 01-09-2011, 03:56 AM         #242
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
For most of his good years hes had alot of time to throw in the pocket. He never gets sacked. Has no evasiveness. and cant run for s**t. Why do figure that?? Besides his quick release at times he gets time in the pocket so where did u hear that from??
I'm not sure where he got that from either. Peyton hasn't been in the top 20 for sacks since 2001, and the only other time was 1998. Hell, he's only been sacked 16 times this season and that's his 3rd best ever. Dude's line isn't as terrible as he's trying to let on.
 7 years ago '10        #243
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm not sure where he got that from either. Peyton hasn't been in the top 20 for sacks since 2001, and the only other time was 1998. Hell, he's only been sacked 16 times this season and that's his 3rd best ever. Dude's line isn't as terrible as he's trying to let on.
Ask any Colts fan about the offensive line.
 7 years ago '08        #244
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I think that can be attributed by his quick release and/or quick hit hot routes he'll call on the line.
 01-09-2011, 04:08 AM         #245
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes, he has an exceptionally quick release too, but you can't get the ball off EVERY play if his line is as horrible as you say...the stats just don't reflect it.

EDIT: Plus, I've never seen him hit that often in the games I've seen....and I definitely know Saturday's been to multiple pro bowls. I'm not sure about how many times, but there has been more than 1 of their linemen getting sent.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-09-2011 at 04:15 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #246
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10880 10880
I should've known better not to pick the colts to win this game cause all Peyton does is choke in the playoffs

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 01-09-2011, 09:48 AM         #247
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
Ask any Colts fan about the offensive line.
Why? All they do is lie, bend facts, and make excuses. Colts rank first in sacks allowed, the fans can't disprove that fact.
 01-09-2011, 10:22 AM         #248
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
lol they did a study that showed Tom Brady get 3.8 seconds in the pocket per pass..Manning gets 1.7. Not just this season but for their entire careers. You take Brady out the NE offense and they win 11 games. If you took Manning out the Colts offense do they even 2 games? How many MVP's does Brady have? Brady has had 2 great seasons. Thrown for 4k yards how many time? 3! times how many times has Peyton Manning thrown for 4000 yards in a season? 11 times. Tom is a great quarterback in a great system, that has benefited from playing with a great coach. But the numbers don't lie..Peyton is far more consistently great than Tom is.
nice stats....who has more rings and playoff wins?

maybe manning need to play in a system
 7 years ago '07        #249
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
At blaming Manning, who gave his team the lead with 50 seconds left

Not his fault his defense is s**t and his coach is a moron

Tough break n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #250
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
I never understood why people say that Peyton chokes in the playoffs when a majority of time (including last night) he loses while standing on the sideline watching his defense get driven on.

Also the Patriots have better defense, special teams, general management, as well as overall coaching than the Colts. Brady hasnt done s**t in the playoffs since the Patriots defense fell apart. Look at what happened last year.
 7 years ago '10        #251
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 hustlershope84 said:
lol they did a study that showed Tom Brady get 3.8 seconds in the pocket per pass..Manning gets 1.7. Not just this season but for their entire careers. You take Brady out the NE offense and they win 11 games. If you took Manning out the Colts offense do they even 2 games? How many MVP's does Brady have? Brady has had 2 great seasons. Thrown for 4k yards how many time? 3! times how many times has Peyton Manning thrown for 4000 yards in a season? 11 times. Tom is a great quarterback in a great system, that has benefited from playing with a great coach. But the numbers don't lie..Peyton is far more consistently great than Tom is.
This is where stat people like yourself lose all credibility. You do realize that this means absolutely nothing. You want to know why he gets 1.7? Because he throws it out that quickly, he also doesnt take sacks and drops to his a.ss when he's in the pocket to avoid giving up sacks. You also not taking into account how many blitzes each face and also the fact that Tom keeps a lot of plays alive by scrambling or stepping up into the pocket. Manning tries to get the ball out as soon as possible and rarely goes to the 3rd option, if he cant get the 1st look he'll usually just throw it to Dallas Clark.

Stop it with the ESPN sports science facts, avarages are the biggest source of false information you can get. I got a number for you though.

3 rings.
 01-09-2011, 10:42 AM         #252
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
At blaming Manning, who gave his team the lead with 50 seconds left

Not his fault his defense is s**t and his coach is a moron

Tough break n*gga
the kicker gave the team the lead...he kicked a 50 yard fg..manning didnt even step up and drive the team closer
 7 years ago '10        #253
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I never understood why people say that Peyton chokes in the playoffs when a majority of time (including last night) he loses while standing on the sideline watching his defense get driven on.

Also the Patriots have better defense, special teams, general management, as well as overall coaching than the Colts. Brady hasnt done s**t in the playoffs since the Patriots defense fell apart. Look at what happened last year.
Have you seen his playoff stats? Dude doesnt get it done in the postseason, its easy to pick on the Texans and Jags D, but when they are in the playoffs, he doesn't step, their Super Bowl Run was primarily due to the defense.
 7 years ago '04        #254
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
People are reachingggg on Peyton in here. Tom has a good O-Line obviously but Peyton's has been great forever.
 7 years ago '07        #255
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 DrX said:
the kicker gave the team the lead...he kicked a 50 yard fg..manning didnt even step up and drive the team closer

Yeah Blair White didn't drop the third down pass or anything
 7 years ago '09        #256
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
brady is def better.
 7 years ago '09        #257
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
peytons post season is horrible, he is like marino, only accomplishes in the regular season, I would take brady anyday
 7 years ago '05        #258
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 DrX said:
so with your logic...Viniatieri gave the Pats their success as well, not Brady...

Brady and Manning have both driven their teams to FGs in order to win games....doesn't take away from the fact that they both led their teams down the field cuz they got a FG instead of a TD...
 7 years ago '08        #259
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
Had to take this from another forum

now let's see what my boy Thomas Brady had to deal with this season

Rank: 25th (every playoff team, with the exception of Seattle ranks higher)

The Patriots currently have 10 rookies on their active roster, not including Brandon Spikes who was suspended earlier in the season.

With 2 of his offensive threats being undrafted
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Danny Woodhead

So... Brady is playing in the snow with a lousy defense, a bunch of receivers who have routinely dropped passes, ten rookies and two undrafted runningbacks. Now THAT's a great situation for a professional quarterback, brehs.
 7 years ago '09        #260
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
I read an article the other day that was pertinent to this never ending discussion. It had some interesting points. It talks about if Peyton relieve some of the pressures of running the offense, constructing most of the gameplan & attempting to outsmart Coaches who get paid to prepare for him all year, that he would be able to focus on the game more. I think if that happen, he just might, MIGHT, be as dangerous if not more than Brady.

Hopefully though, he doesn't, & the Colts dig themselves a deeper hole & let the Titans take their rightful spot atop the AFC South throne for many years to come.

Here's the article.

Peyton biting off more than he can chew?
Forget the Vick comparison, that parts just posh but the rest is a good read:

[pic - click to view]

Manning needs to cede control of the Indy offense to a legit offensive coordinator and head coach. Manning needs help. He’s bought the broadcast-booth hype that he can compete with Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan and other high-priced defensive coaches in a game of chess.

Manning can’t. He keeps getting exposed at playoff time. His high-scoring, regular-season offense falls apart in the postseason.

Under Manning’s direction, the Colts have averaged 22.4 points in 19 playoff games.

Saturday, Manning failed on numerous third-and-short situations, choosing to throw rather than run. Late in the game, he underthrew Blair White on a critical third-down pass that would've left virtually no time on the clock when Adam Vinatieri attempted a go-ahead field goal, rather than enough time for the Jets to execute their game-winning drive.

The postseason is a different animal. Coaches spend the entire regular season preparing to break tendencies in the postseason. They add wrinkles they’ve been waiting to unveil for months.

Belichick never takes a helmet-to-helmet hit during a game. He never breaks a sweat trying to escape a pass rush. He focuses and thinks for three straight hours.

Manning is trying to do too much. The one year he won a Super Bowl, Tony Dungy’s defense covered up Manning’s poor playoff play (three TDs, seven INTs).

If Tom Moore, Indy’s longtime offensive coordinator, were some sort of real genius, trust me some NFL owner would’ve rained money on him years ago and enticed Moore to leave Indianapolis for a head-coaching job.

Nope. Manning has been a one-man offensive army. Everyone knows it. People have improperly interpreted Rex Ryan’s pregame comments about Tom Brady getting more coaching help than Manning. It wasn’t a shot at Brady. It was a shot at Manning.

Smart defensive coaches love to take on Manning at playoff time. A good football coach can always outthink a player, no matter how intelligent or talented the player is.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago