So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
you know whats crazy, that colts fans act like if Peyton goes down, and they had a quarterback like Matt Cassel, their offensive coordinator wouldn't change their system to better fit Matt's style for the time being, like its either the current system or nothing, the pats after trading Moss went from a spread wide receiver offense, to a 2 tight end formation set, so stop with this thought that Matt Cassel in Indy wouldn't win 10+ games with the Colts,
 11-29-2010, 08:09 PM         #202
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
you're the man
True warrior

Acting like he didn't call me an elitist for months just because I told him his opinion sucked.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 11-29-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #203
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 smokeweed101. said:
So how did they put up 30 last year? It wasn't all pick sixes, he k!lled it for the most part and Welker had his last elite game, something like 12 for 110. I wouldn't call that an average game, I see your point but I don't think Rex has done much to be considered a threat, he has done worse against MIA.
The same way they scored 41 points against Miami this year... Special teams and defense...

Their defense had 5 turnovers and a score in the Jets game last year

I call it average because if Brady had 300 yards and 1 TD every game he would end up with what 4800 yards and 16 TD's... Thats not great numbers... They are great as far as yardage very low TD #'s so it evens out to average...

Regardless Matt Cassel is not sorry and Tom Brady is the best QB in the game right now... But the Jets are a division rival and have beaten the Pats 2 out of 3 times and currently have the same record as the Pats... If the Jets arent a threat to the Pats who is?
 7 years ago '06        #204
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
All I know is someone with the name Illstreet is obviously hood and hardcore ...clearly...
 11-29-2010, 10:24 PM         #205
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
The same way they scored 41 points against Miami this year... Special teams and defense...

Their defense had 5 turnovers and a score in the Jets game last year

I call it average because if Brady had 300 yards and 1 TD every game he would end up with what 4800 yards and 16 TD's... Thats not great numbers... They are great as far as yardage very low TD #'s so it evens out to average...

Regardless Matt Cassel is not sorry and Tom Brady is the best QB in the game right now... But the Jets are a division rival and have beaten the Pats 2 out of 3 times and currently have the same record as the Pats... If the Jets arent a threat to the Pats who is?
I meant a threat to Brady, because Brady has had horrible 4 INT games I would say these last 3 (vs Rex) are tame in comparison. I would say a team like Baltimore or maybe San Diego maybe is a bigger threat just because they can take out other teams on a playoff run, you can't see that 2-1 record both wins being in September being a problem, if we win then we have a good shot at home-field and a 2-0 advantage over Rex there, so we will see.

Our offense put up 24 btw on Ryan's defense so it doesn't matter what Brady did, Maroney had two short TDs that are as I said pages ago a product of Brady's unselfishness and Bill's coaching, he doesn't score without Brady driving, maybe we had short field with 4 picks anyways it was over a year ago I would be shocked to see struggles next Monday.
 11-30-2010, 12:36 AM         #206
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
True warrior

Acting like he didn't call me an elitist for months just because I told him his opinion sucked.
Wrong...

I called you an elitest once(and everyone in the thread agreed and clowned on you for being a self important douche), because after reading a thread about a early review you made blanket statement declaring that "Inception" was nowhere near the level of a Stanley Kubrick film...

And you made this statement, before you had even seen "Inception"...

You got sonned left and right by about 10 people in that thread for being a hoe and for performing felatio on any high brow Director you'd ever heard of.

@ you voluntarily bringing that ownage up.

And by the way, how many specific posts of mine have you now admitted to remembering and being personally affected by???? Is that five? Six?

Last edited by Illstreet; 11-30-2010 at 12:44 AM..
 11-30-2010, 12:40 AM         #207
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
All I know is someone with the name Illstreet is obviously hood and hardcore ...clearly...
I'm not "hardcore", unless you consider actually having the balls to let the Sunlight touch my skin instead of hiding in the house and posting on Boxden all day hard core...

And I do not live in "the hood".
 11-30-2010, 12:41 AM         #208
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peyton>Brady

f**k all 12 pages of this thread because thats all ya need to know
 7 years ago '07        #209
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 -BigC- said:
Peyton>Brady

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #210
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
manning always been a choker, hell even in the superbowl he was bailed out by the true mvps addai and rhodes. thise dude puts up pretty nembers and do big things in the regular season but choke in the post season. tom brady on the other hand is like kobe, hes a cold blooded k!ller. hes out there playing with 4th stringers, walk ons and guys that look like office employees putting up the best nembers in the NFL. he won three rings and would have four if it wasnt for that fluke helmet catch over the bum harrison. u cant put the two in the same sentence. one is the master of panic and the other is a stone cold machine.

i dont wanna hear about whos better...tom is PERIOD...no arguing s**t...hes better

brady is goat...so bow down to greatness
I wont argue with you but tell me how eddrin James did after he left the colts? Payton makes them rb good. If payton could just get some help
 7 years ago '04        #211
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
so many funny things here...

im curious about how people call peyton a stat padder tho...if he was a "stat padder" would he have kneeled out the clock & punted & let the clock run out like he did during his record setting season, especially in the last 3 games when approaching a record? i would think a stat padder would be throwing bombs when already up 3 tds with 3 mins to go, not punting, & not running the clock out, as the pats did when they were 16-0...how can somebody call peyton a stat padder, but support what the pats did at the same time??
 12-05-2010, 06:21 PM         #212
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess who choked again...guy is a fraud

tom brady wouldve closed the game out
 7 years ago '07        #213
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306

[pic - click to view]

coincidence he's holding a GOAT?

i think not
 7 years ago '07        #214
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i dont think Brady has ever had a 4 game stretch this bad...he may have i might have just blacked that out, but cant think of any
 7 years ago '09        #215
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
LOL @ this thread being brought back, after Manning throws 4 picks (2 for TDs), and Brady does not even play until tomorrow.
 7 years ago '07        #216
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ReggieA said:
LOL @ this thread being brought back, after Manning throws 4 picks (2 for TDs), and Brady does not even play until tomorrow.
LONG HAIR DON'T CARE

23TD's - 4INT

Suck it n*gga.
 12-05-2010, 07:10 PM         #217
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I am a biased anti-Boston poster

I agree
 7 years ago '10        #218
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130

[pic - click to view]

12-05-2010, 07:12 PM         #219
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
guess who choked again...guy is a fraud

tom brady wouldve closed the game out
Brady would have put up 40 before the girls had a shot.
 7 years ago '06        #220
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ReggieA said:
Thread will be brought back again tomorrow hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago