So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 GangstaSins said:
i was born in 1980...been a fan my whole life...watched the 85 superbowl n the fridge beat us up...dont ever question real boston fans...we been round the whole time...we know how to win n lose...
How the f**k were you born in 1980 and watched the 85 superbowl..

You was probably doodling on a coloring book while your pops was drunk screaming at the TV

that s**t dont count..

Well, i guess it does...
 7 years ago '07        #182
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 vikvon said:
6th At the end of the day both QB's are human and they both play some amazing games, but they also play some real s**tty games from time to time. Neither one is always a shoe in to lead their team to victory. New England generally has a better team and is definitely better coached, but Manning has some weapons, he isn't with scrubs. Pats always had a better Offensive line, run game and D but Colts have always had one hell of an offense. Brady got his monster offense in 2007 when he broke Mannings record, but he couldn't win the SB. Ultimately Coaching, run game and defense wins the ball game 90% of the time.
Edgerrin James and Joseph Addai arent s**t huh. Dont act like Bradys had an amazing run game to work with. They get guys like Fred Taylor and kevin faulk to be good role players
 11-29-2010, 06:23 PM         #183
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Funny you ignored the stats after coming in here with a cape on.
I came in here with a cape on?

I stated facts...

The Pats beat a Lions team they were supposed to, and the Colts lost to the team with the #1 Offense and Defense in the League.

The Colts have back up RB's, TE's, O-Lineman, WR's... Everywhere.

Not to mention the horrible no call on the Weddle INT.

Is this not a thread on the internet made for dicussion?

I come in and make a glaringly obvious observation, and all the sudden I'm "Wearing a Cape".

Jesus christ you're a getting more attached to this s**t, and taking it more serious everyday.

Log off and actually go watch some games with some freinds(if you have any), and don't sit on the computer every day just waiting to post like it's gonna make your life better.

You might like it.
 11-29-2010, 06:33 PM         #184
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

I stated facts...

The Pats beat a Lions team they were supposed to, and the Colts lost to the team with the #1 Offense and Defense in the League.

I come in and make a glaringly obvious observation, and all the sudden I'm "Wearing a Cape".

Jesus christ you're a getting more attached to this s**t, and taking it more serious everyday.

Log off and actually go watch some games with some freinds(if you have any), and don't sit on the computer every day just waiting to post like it's gonna make your life better.

You might like it.
What an emotional cry baby, the worst thing you do online is tell someone to get a life. The facts you are ignoring is that Brady has played every top defense you can find so using that 'number one defense' line is lame, they were ranked first 5 or so weeks when we beat them too.
 7 years ago '06        #185
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 beantown said:
There are some weirdos at games but that's typical of a lot of football games. U see raiders fans at the black hole or the browns at the dog pound n s**t It's not like going to a baseball game... going to a football game is like going to a wrestling match. Def sux that games are hard to even get tickets to unless you have season tickets or are willing to pay through the nose to a ticket agency, it sucks. My old man has had celts season tix forever too so I go to way more C's games.
homie im still tryna figure out why u got nearly 18k posts?
 11-29-2010, 06:44 PM         #186
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
What an emotional cry baby, the worst thing you do online is tell someone to get a life. The facts you are ignoring is that Brady has played every top defense you can find so using that 'number one defense' line is lame, they were ranked first 5 or so weeks when we beat them too.
@ Pretending like Early season Chargers is the same as late season Chargers.

And Brady hasn't played us?...

And the last time he did, well, you already know...

And didn't Brady get beat by the Jets D this year?

Ain't yall playing them next week?

Worry about that... And Stop with all this "Next 10 years in the NFL" Gibberish I keep seeing you spouting off about lately.

You sound like a arrogant, full of himself fool.

And shouldn't yall be tapping something right now?
 11-29-2010, 06:46 PM         #187
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
homie im still tryna figure out why u got nearly 18k posts?
These dudes live for this s**t fam...

Logging off for a few days is like a death Sentence for them...

Question them on it?

"Oh, that's the oldest trick and lamest thing on the internet. Asking if I have a life".

7 years ago '04        #188
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 smokeweed101. said:
Whoa buddy, 2 or 3 good games but he still owns those frauds. Check the career numbers, he has more trouble with DEN.
Nah im not going off of history of different Jets team... The Jets team built off of defense under Rex Ryan has Brady# so far...

There is nobody really on the Jets team that was on there before 2007...
 7 years ago '07        #189
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Illstreet said:

I stated facts...

You might like it.
We beat the Chargers ( IN SAN DIEGO), who at the time were #1 in both offense and defense

we have injuries as well, its no excuse. Colts have more but why should that effect Brady? Missing his 3rd down back, missed his best o-linemen for 7 weeks, has 2 undrafted RBs starting
 11-29-2010, 06:55 PM         #190
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
@ Pretending like Early season Chargers is the same as late season Chargers.
Im done, and keep acting cool like you haven't been on my nuts since my Hitchcock> Bergman comment like 2 years ago, ever since you write double spaced essays every time I post with every lame diss Jay-Z taught you.

Your mad because I don't share the same s**t taste in films as you, just give it up cool guy.
 11-29-2010, 07:02 PM         #191
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Nah im not going off of history of different Jets team... The Jets team built off of defense under Rex Ryan has Brady# so far...

There is nobody really on the Jets team that was on there before 2007...
Depends, because if he torches them for 300 like he did last year at home then it is just in NJ. If they can bring it in NE then you got a good case. Right now at 1-2 but he has another shot.
 11-29-2010, 07:05 PM         #192
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Im done, and keep acting cool like you haven't been on my nuts since my Hitchcock> Bergman comment like 2 years ago, ever since you write double spaced essays every time I post with every lame diss Jay-Z taught you.

Your mad because I don't share the same s**t taste in films as you, just give it up cool guy.
The sad reality?

I didn't even remember this s**t that you just said until you brought it up just now... ... But you clearly remember it very well.

My point has been proven... This internet s**t?

Serious buisness for you.
 11-29-2010, 07:13 PM         #193
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and Smokeweed...

Today?

In this very thread, I posted in here, and said nothing to you... And you quoted and addressed one of my posts personally.

The Giants Defense in #1 Thread?... You upped it Yesterday off the back pages just to quote one of my posts and try to get "internet props" for making me look stupid... Only to end up looking like a fool ypourself as the Giants Defense came back in the send half and dominated and the Giants won.

Then I see, The Top 5 RB's in the League thread... You in there again yesterday, calling me "Fagstreet", outta nowhere, weeks latter, popping off while I'm nowhere even near being online...

And you know where I was Yesterday? Watching the game, with my Freinds, out of my house... And where were you? Making posts about me...

And I'm the one on your nuts?, harboring ill feelings and remembering posts from threads years ago?

That's what is called Projecting in psychology. You are mastering it right about now.

Like I've already pointed out several times in this thread, I think it's time for you to log off... This s**t is clearly becoming very important to you.
 11-29-2010, 07:18 PM         #194
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
The sad reality?

I didn't even remember this s**t that you just said until you brought it up just now... ... But you clearly remember it very well.

My point has been proven... This internet s**t?

Serious buisness for you.
Sure you don't, anything I say gets a 500 word essay, double spaced for your professor.
 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM         #195
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady > Manning
Nas > Jay
Hitch > Bergman
Kubrick > PTA & Nolan combined
The sewers in NY > Your taste

Make that next essay in MLA format.
 7 years ago '10        #196
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,364 | Props total: 9620 9620
 Illstreet said:
Oh and Smokeweed...

Today?

In this very thread, I posted in here, and said nothing to you... And you quoted and addressed one of my posts personally.

The Giants Defense in #1 Thread?... You upped it Yesterday off the back pages just to quote one of my posts and try to get "internet props" for making me look stupid... Only to end up looking like a fool ypourself as the Giants Defense came back in the send half and dominated and the Giants won.

Then I see, The Top 5 RB's in the League thread... You in there again yesterday, calling me "Fagstreet", outta nowhere, weeks latter, popping off while I'm nowhere even near being online...

And you know where I was Yesterday? Watching the game, with my Freinds, out of my house... And where were you? Making posts about me...

And I'm the one on your nuts?, harboring ill feelings and remembering posts from threads years ago?

That's what is called Projecting in psychology. You are mastering it right about now.

Like I've already pointed out several times in this thread, I think it's time for you to log off... This s**t is clearly becoming very important to you.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #197
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 smokeweed101. said:
Depends, because if he torches them for 300 like he did last year at home then it is just in NJ. If they can bring it in NE then you got a good case. Right now at 1-2 but he has another shot.
He threw for 300 yards and only 1 TD... Thats a mediocre game for Brady... For Tavaris Jackson thats a good game... For Brady thats an ok game... Thats my whole point... Against a great defense great QB's look like mediocre QB's on average... Thats all a part of being a great defense... The pats offense hasnt managed to score more than 2 TD's in any game against the Jets under Ryan...

This is not a knock against Tom Brady its just called great defense... Great defense usually trumps great offense majority of the time... No QB can play great against every team...

My whole reason behind my statement is to debunk the stupid statement made earlier by someone who said the reason Cassel sucks is because he doesnt play good against great defenses... I was just saying no matter how good an offense is a great defense will usually hold them to much less then there extroardinary numbers... i used the Jets as an example of that... U can still win games of course but you wont put up your normal dominant performance...
 11-29-2010, 08:00 PM         #198
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
He threw for 300 yards and only 1 TD... Thats a mediocre game for Brady... For Tavaris Jackson thats a good game... For Brady thats an ok game... Thats my whole point... Against a great defense great QB's look like mediocre QB's on average... Thats all a part of being a great defense... The pats offense hasnt managed to score more than 2 TD's in any game against the Jets under Ryan...

This is not a knock against Tom Brady its just called great defense... Great defense usually trumps great offense majority of the time... No QB can play great against every team...

My whole reason behind my statement is to debunk the stupid statement made earlier by someone who said the reason Cassel sucks is because he doesnt play good against great defenses... I was just saying no matter how good an offense is a great defense will usually hold them to much less then there extroardinary numbers... i used the Jets as an example of that... U can still win games of course but you wont put up your normal dominant performance...
So how did they put up 30 last year? It wasn't all pick sixes, he k!lled it for the most part and Welker had his last elite game, something like 12 for 110. I wouldn't call that an average game, I see your point but I don't think Rex has done much to be considered a threat, he has done worse against MIA.
 11-29-2010, 08:02 PM         #199
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Brady > Manning
Nas > Jay
Hitch > Bergman
Kubrick > PTA & Nolan combined
The sewers in NY > Your taste

Make that next essay in MLA format.
I'll just keep posting this from now on until you get the message:

Oh and Smokeweed...

Today?

7 years ago '07        #200
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
you're the man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago