Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2010, 10:02 PM         #1
9833 pageviews
349 comments

DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

manning always been a choker, hell even in the superbowl he was bailed out by the true mvps addai and rhodes. thise dude puts up pretty nembers and do big things in the regular season but choke in the post season. tom brady on the other hand is like kobe, hes a cold blooded k!ller. hes out there playing with 4th stringers, walk ons and guys that look like office employees putting up the best nembers in the NFL. he won three rings and would have four if it wasnt for that fluke helmet catch over the bum harrison. u cant put the two in the same sentence. one is the master of panic and the other is a stone cold machine.

i dont wanna hear about whos better...tom is PERIOD...no arguing s**t...hes better

brady is goat...so bow down to greatness

349 comments for "So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning"

7 years ago '04        #2
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I'd put Brady ahead of Manning, but I wouldn't say miles ahead.
 7 years ago '04        #3
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Then again, you could argue that Brady plays within a system, while Peyton IS the system.
 7 years ago '05        #4
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 DrX said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #5
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
 DrX said:
manning always been a choker, hell even in the superbowl he was bailed out by the true mvps addai and rhodes. thise dude puts up pretty nembers and do big things in the regular season but choke in the post season. tom brady on the other hand is like kobe, hes a cold blooded k!ller. hes out there playing with 4th stringers, walk ons and guys that look like office employees putting up the best nembers in the NFL. he won three rings and would have four if it wasnt for that fluke helmet catch over the bum harrison. u cant put the two in the same sentence. one is the master of panic and the other is a stone cold machine.

i dont wanna hear about whos better...tom is PERIOD...no arguing s**t...hes better

Brady has had one of the best lines in football his entire career and has always had a better defense than Peyton. Peyton is playing like s**t right now but thats because his line is letting San Diego have their way with them. The defense doesn't even have to worry about the run so they just rush the passer every play on the Colts.

As far as Rhodes and Addai being the MVPs, Manning is the one who orchestrated that entire game. The Bears were so worried about the pass that Addai and Rhodes had a ton of room to run. Not taking anything away from them because they did have great games but part of that is because of Manning. Probably should have shared it but whatever.
 11-28-2010, 10:07 PM         #6
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Then again, you could argue that Brady plays within a system, while Peyton IS the system.
thats a excuse haters use...why didnt cassle go to the playoffs then? brady doing it with bums...wes welker, branch wouldnt be s**t without brady
 7 years ago '04        #7
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
 TheT said:

[pic - click to view]

Awww I love Dolphins! :girly1:
 7 years ago '04        #8
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Who has been the only one on here speaking the truth about Peyton?

Me

he's gotten rocked when it counted by every other good team of this generation...Pats, Chargers and Steelers have pwned him repeatedly but of course, if you let the analysts tell you, it's never his fault

and this year, that's the level offense Tom Brady was winning SBs with...nondescript running backs and good but not great receivers...Reggie wayne is better than anyone Brady had on his SB teams

7 years ago '06        #9
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Good thread Dr X.

You see the light as well.

[pic - click to view]

People will start coming around sooner or later... Brady's gotta get #4 and tie Bradshaw/Montana and at that point it will just be a laughing matter.
 7 years ago '05        #10
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
well theres no right or wrong answer but id rather have peyton on my squad
 11-28-2010, 10:12 PM         #11
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
Brady has had one of the best lines in football his entire career and has always had a better defense than Peyton. Peyton is playing like s**t right now but thats because his line is letting San Diego have their way with them. The defense doesn't even have to worry about the run so they just rush the passer every play on the Colts.

As far as Rhodes and Addai being the MVPs, Manning is the one who orchestrated that entire game. The Bears were so worried about the pass that Addai and Rhodes had a ton of room to run. Not taking anything away from them because they did have great games but part of that is because of Manning. Probably should have shared it but whatever.
oh please...manning played with a great line his whole career...whens the last time he missed a game? hes one of the least sacked QBs every year...i remember that afc ship game against the ravens when they won by five fgs...manning was horrible that playoffs...but of course he got the credit for everything even tho the D and running game did all the work
 11-28-2010, 10:12 PM         #12
humble08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we forgot the pats are cheaters

manning >>> brady
 7 years ago '09        #13
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Manning, best "regular season QB"

Brady, best "winning" QB is how I separate these guys.

Peyton is great, but Brady just figures ways out to win big ball games 3 SB rings to 1.
 7 years ago '07        #14
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Spygate

Matt Cassell

/thread
 7 years ago '06        #15
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 e G o Maniac said:
Brady's changed offensive coordinators about as much as anybody in the league, along with changing QB coaches multiple times too. And right now, the Patriots basically don't have an offensive coordinator, so Brady takes a lot of that responsibility on himself but they just don't see it so he doesn't get the credit for it.
 7 years ago '10        #16
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I know Peyton got GOAT stats but Tom Brady stats are very underrated....
 7 years ago '07        #17
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 dj X said:
Awww I love Dolphins! :girly1:
 7 years ago '10        #18
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 DrX said:
thats a excuse haters use...why didnt cassle go to the playoffs then? brady doing it with bums...wes welker, branch wouldnt be s**t without brady
Didn't they go 11-5 that year? First 11-5 team to ever miss the playoffs or some s**t ...
 11-28-2010, 10:18 PM         #19
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
Didn't they go 11-5 that year? First 11-5 team to ever miss the playoffs or some s**t ...
i think it was 10-6 but im not 100% sure....u could be right
 7 years ago '09        #20
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
 Thee Yung Star said:
:dancingcool: yup 11-5 and miss the post-season w/o Brady
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy