most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
Rose >>>>>>>>>> Westbrook. no hate on westbrook but rose has no main player to dish it to and still puts up numbers. OKCs got durant and westbrook still cant put the numbers up rose does. theres been highlights of rose everynight i check the ticker. That n*gga has the craziest speed up and down the court with ankle breaking crosses all day.
Junior G is the definition of d!ck rider
 7 years ago '06        #102
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
:aloofandbored10:

I'm still waitin for someone to show me a score-first point guard that's won the title in the past 10-15 years. Rondo is the best pure point guard in the league, the rest of you toolbags just look at stats and watch sportscenter and think you're an expert. No team is getting the most out of their lineup top to bottom like the Celtics because of what Rondo does. There's a lotta good point guards out there and it's not homerism to say that Rondo's the best point guard, cuz the rest of these dudes are just 2 guards in a point guards body.

The greek gawd>>>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #103
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
@ acting like Westbrook doesn't have 5 lotto picks around him.

Phenomenal talent, but Jesus...
 7 years ago '06        #104
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
yall n*ggas been in here defending and arguing over some n*ggas like they your main b**ch for 4 -5 hours straighttttttttt yall n*ggas are gayyyyyyyy no1 even commented on the dunk
 7 years ago '05        #105
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,739 | Props total: 12561 12561
 beantown said:
:aloofandbored10:

I'm still waitin for someone to show me a score-first point guard that's won the title in the past 10-15 years. Rondo is the best pure point guard in the league, the rest of you toolbags just look at stats and watch sportscenter and think you're an expert. No team is getting the most out of their lineup top to bottom like the Celtics because of what Rondo does. There's a lotta good point guards out there and it's not homerism to say that Rondo's the best point guard, cuz the rest of these dudes are just 2 guards in a point guards body.

The greek gawd>>>>>>
chauncey billups and Tony Parker are finals MVPs..

now you tell me the last pass first PG to carry his team to the championships and win finals MVP in the process?
 7 years ago '07        #106
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 Junior G said:
TRUE BECAUSE RONDO DID HAVE ROSE ON LOCK THE FIRST TIME THEY MET THIS YEAR.....AND IMA ALWAYS BE ON RONDO'S d!ck FIRST.....I DONT EVEN f**k WITH WESTBROOK, RONDO IS THE ONLY PG TO HAVE MY HEART BUT WESTBROOK IS BETTER THAN ROSE.....ROSE PLAYS NO DEFENSE...ITS A REASON WHY THE BULLS WONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
So DRose had an off game at the beginning of the season and now Rondo locks up Rose... HA! Look at the last couple of seasons homey. Rose owns Rondo! He owned him in the 7 game series two yrs ago, and he owned him last season as well. I do remember their last meeting of the season last March and Rose dropped 38 on that n*gga and Doc had seen enough and brought lil Nate in to guard him. Rondo's cool, but highly overrated in a lot of area's by his fans
 7 years ago '07        #107
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Junior G said:
you didn't watch.....he had games of 25, 29, 21, 27, 23....he can score when he wants....he just doesn't because the regular season means nothing....will watch again this year when he embarrasses everybody through the playoffs
Yo, Rondo is pretty much the reason the Celtics didnt win the series in 6 or 7 games. LA was able to defend the big 3 better the last two games and they dared Rondo to shoot and win the last two games and he couldn't. Go back and watch the tapes homey, they don't lie
 7 years ago '08        #108
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DJ Maximum said:
russell cant run an team from the pg position him and rose are in the same class

rondo is it in a class all by himself.... if russell or rose cant score they lose....
what...?? both rose and russell average over 8 a.ssists a game and u tellin me they can't run a team??? Rondo got 3 future hall of famers on his team....hence why he's stat padding his a.ssists up....without them he'd still be riding the bench in boston

talk 2 me when Rondo establishes a jumper
 7 years ago '05        #109
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 Jade Yorker said:
what...?? both rose and russell average over 8 a.ssists a game and u tellin me they can't run a team??? Rondo got 3 future hall of famers on his team....hence why he's stat padding his a.ssists up....without them he'd still be riding the bench in boston

talk 2 me when Rondo establishes a jumper
a.ssists don't mean running a team.....you have to watch Rondo to appreciate him.....nobody runs a team like him, he calls out every play and tells the players which spots they need to be in...the guy is a genius he knows every team in the league's sets.....actually Rondo was technically a starter before the Big 3 came....
 7 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
Yo, Rondo is pretty much the reason the Celtics didnt win the series in 6 or 7 games. LA was able to defend the big 3 better the last two games and they dared Rondo to shoot and win the last two games and he couldn't. Go back and watch the tapes homey, they don't lie
tell me Rondo isn't the reason they didn't make the Finals....

and clown they lost by 4 points and were up double digits in game 7 during the 3rd quarter.....if Perkins plays Boston wins easily, we just got out rebounded, so stop it and don't try to put it on Rondo.....Ray's jumper went dead after Game 2....he had plenty of open looks, just couldn't hit them....it's Ray's fault before Rondo...Lakers lose for letting us take it 7....this year we'll beat LA easy in 5
 7 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
So DRose had an off game at the beginning of the season and now Rondo locks up Rose... HA! Look at the last couple of seasons homey. Rose owns Rondo! He owned him in the 7 game series two yrs ago, and he owned him last season as well. I do remember their last meeting of the season last March and Rose dropped 38 on that n*gga and Doc had seen enough and brought lil Nate in to guard him. Rondo's cool, but highly overrated in a lot of area's by his fans
i'm tired of sonnin you dumb n*ggaz

Rondo averaged a triple double through 7 f**kin games and add in the 3 steals a game.....he's 6 foot 1....and KG didn't play......so you lose

Rose scored 38 in a game the Bulls needed to win to make the playoffs, the Celtics were already locked for their seed so they really didn't care.....once again you lose....

Rose is f**kin overrated he's not even a PG, he's a short a.ss 2
 7 years ago '07        #112
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Junior G said:
tell me Rondo isn't the reason they didn't make the Finals....

and clown they lost by 4 points and were up double digits in game 7 during the 3rd quarter.....if Perkins plays Boston wins easily, we just got out rebounded, so stop it and don't try to put it on Rondo.....Ray's jumper went dead after Game 2....he had plenty of open looks, just couldn't hit them....it's Ray's fault before Rondo...Lakers lose for letting us take it 7....this year we'll beat LA easy in 5
Negro, you must have amnesia! I remember cuz I watched the games and I actually wanted the Celtics to win game 7 and the series. They switched and put Kobe on Rondo to try to limit his penetration and Kobe gave that n*gga about a 3 feet to shoot in the 4th qtr and he wouldnt shoot because he doesnt have a jumpshot! When he would shoot, he looked uncomfortable and missed. Don't act brand new like u didnt know that his offensive game is limited
 7 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
Negro, you must have amnesia! I remember cuz I watched the games and I actually wanted the Celtics to win game 7 and the series. They switched and put Kobe on Rondo to try to limit his penetration and Kobe gave that n*gga about a 3 feet to shoot in the 4th qtr and he wouldnt shoot because he doesnt have a jumpshot! When he would shoot, he looked uncomfortable and missed. Don't act brand new like u didnt know that his offensive game is limited
it's not that he doesn't have a j, leaving him that wide open let's him read the d and make the right play....he's not going to shoot because your playin off him...that strategy is overrated....Heat did it and Rondo chewed they a.ss still
 7 years ago '09        #114
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,517 | Props total: 11384 11384
 AirForce318 said:
I think I just witnessed the death of a very good defender..... :rofl2:
how so, durant had 18 pts, 10 less than his average wit battier on him and defended the last shot well too, rockets won cuz of the defense of battier, he also had 18 pts of his own

the dunk was amazing though
 7 years ago '06        #115
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
lmfaoo dude aint better than d.rose... chi-town stand up !
 11-29-2010, 12:48 AM         #116
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know a dunk is nasty when n*ggas on the other team get up,and start bugging....rockets bench was bugging..
 11-29-2010, 01:12 AM         #117
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt that n*gga just drop 39 recently?
 7 years ago '09        #118
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3576 3576
Rose>>>Westbrook, but both are very very good point guards.
 7 years ago '06        #119
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
 Junior G said:
TRUE BECAUSE RONDO DID HAVE ROSE ON LOCK THE FIRST TIME THEY MET THIS YEAR.....AND IMA ALWAYS BE ON RONDO'S d!ck FIRST.....I DONT EVEN f**k WITH WESTBROOK, RONDO IS THE ONLY PG TO HAVE MY HEART BUT WESTBROOK IS BETTER THAN ROSE.....ROSE PLAYS NO DEFENSE...ITS A REASON WHY THE BULLS WONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
The Bulls won't make the playoffs? You're an idiot. Thanks for confirming. Oh as a side note, put Rondo on the Bulls and remove Rose and they aren't doing s**t. Rondo is a great PG, but he can't carry a team.
 7 years ago '05        #120
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
westbrook has durant...........rose the truth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy