Westbrook aka the better version of Derrick Rose just destroyed Battier

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15284 15284
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook was beasting without durant,and jeff green...try another excuse..
Once boston doubled his a.ss in the 4th he quickly went 0-9.. He wasn't use to seeing doubles.. thats what we do know.
 7 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 Junior G said:
you didn't watch.....he had games of 25, 29, 21, 27, 23....he can score when he wants....he just doesn't because the regular season means nothing....will watch again this year when he embarrasses everybody through the playoffs
thats cause everybody was playing off his a.ss.. like he didn't matter, he had free reigns to do whatever he wanted.. Everyone else was too worried about Pierce,Allen, and KG..
 7 years ago '10        #43
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook was beasting without durant,and jeff green...try another excuse..
ooo you mean the 1 game were he was f**king rondo up on some lucky a.ss jumpers that he should of never made yea I remember that. Please hate some more I'm sure rose loves the motivation.
 11-28-2010, 07:42 PM         #44
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Once boston doubled his a.ss in the 4th he quickly went 0-9.. He wasn't use to seeing doubles.. thats what we do know.

the whole team went cold in the 4th....and boston was playing tight d on him the whole game...he was just dropping buckets on them boys....to the tune of 31...and they won....without their 2 other top players.....
 11-28-2010, 07:43 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
ooo you mean the 1 game were he was f**king rondo up on some lucky a.ss jumpers that he should of never made yea I remember that. Please hate some more I'm sure rose loves the motivation.

you're the only one hating....i haven't said anything about rose....i'm just s**tting on your inaccurate account of westbrook...and he played for 3 games without durant,or green..and won all 3...and also was player of the week in the west due to his play without durant,or green that week..

now....try again...
 7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
Junior we not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore.. Westbrook and Rose has surpassed him, Rondo is beneath those n*ggas now.. By all-star game Rose and Westbrook will be working their way into the Paul vs Williams discussions.. While Rondo will be getting asked if he's better than John Wall
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the whole team went cold in the 4th....and boston was playing tight d on him the whole game...he was just dropping buckets on them boys....to the tune of 31...and they won....without their 2 other top players.....
no doubt I love Westbrook so I really hate arguing against him.. But a two game sample size and the fact that he wasn't able to adjust to double teams in the 4th, showed me he really wasn't ready.. OKC was lucky that Boston couldn't buy a bucket either.. Still cant discredit him, even if he had 7 to's in the process he did what it took to win, and shut down rondo in the process showing his superiority over the inferior PG..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
16 a game in the playoffs is hardly scoring any time you want.
what was his a.ssists? and count all the hustle plays
 7 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Hold That said:
Junior we not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore.. Westbrook and Rose has surpassed him, Rondo is beneath those n*ggas now.. By all-star game Rose and Westbrook will be working their way into the Paul vs Williams discussions.. While Rondo will be getting asked if he's better than John Wall
wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>rose
 11-28-2010, 07:48 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
no doubt I love Westbrook so I really hate arguing against him.. But a two game sample size and the fact that he wasn't able to adjust to double teams in the 4th, showed me he really wasn't ready.. OKC was lucky that Boston couldn't buy a bucket either..

what do you mean adjust?...players just weren't hitting shots....can't really put that on westbrook.....what would you have had him do?
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 Hold That said:
no we are not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore because they dont play the same position.....Rose is a 2....because we already seen his tragic vision....and Rondo is a 1....so if you were comparing Rose with anybody on the Celtics it would be Ray and we know he aint close to a 35 year old Jesus either.....
 7 years ago '04        #52
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,098 | Props total: 1540 1540
once again no matter the topic it turns into rose vs _______
 7 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what do you mean adjust?...players just weren't hitting shots....can't really put that on westbrook.....what would you have had him do?
He had 4 TO's in that quarter alone from being doubled, he consistently jacked up Poor shot after the other.. While he was previously racking up points in the first three quarters from driving to the basket off of man to man defense.. He should have adjusted to the doubles by passing to the open man, but he was forcing the issue.. Hell you don't remember Jon barry being a whiney b**ch about it the whole game?
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
lol @ thinkin Rose can pass with Rondo

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
only highlights Rose has are dunks n fancy layups ....Rondo has crazy ball skills....
 7 years ago '09        #56
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,881 | Props total: 35227 35227

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
space
space

we in 2010-2011season, where Rose is playing like a top 5 player in the league at the moment..
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

inb4....blah blah 3 hofs any pg could do it....blah
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

He played a crucial role in the 4th quarters of that championship run from the bench leading the cheers while watching Eddie house in the clutch..

Rondo was the ultimate cheerleader, I can not take that away from him

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 11-28-2010 at 07:59 PM..
 11-28-2010, 07:57 PM         #60
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
He had 4 TO's in that quarter alone from being doubled, he consistently jacked up Poor shot after the other.. While he was previously racking up points in the first three quarters from driving to the basket off of man to man defense.. He should have adjusted to the doubles by passing to the open man, but he was forcing the issue.. Hell you don't remember Jon barry being a whiney b**ch about it the whole game?

yeah he had turnovers,because he was the only one intiating offense...i wasn't mad at him for that...and he was hitting jump shot after jump shot that entire game..i remember jon barry being shocked by that...and serge ibaka hitting his jump shots that game as well...and westbrook was hitting the open man..but like we both saw..they were all cold....which is why westbrook started forcing it more....kind of hard when you're really the only one scoring...

but turnovers is something westbrook needs to work on....he's averaging 5 this month...yikes..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago