Westbrook aka the better version of Derrick Rose just destroyed Battier

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook was beasting without durant,and jeff green...try another excuse..
Once boston doubled his a.ss in the 4th he quickly went 0-9.. He wasn't use to seeing doubles.. thats what we do know.
 7 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 Junior G said:
you didn't watch.....he had games of 25, 29, 21, 27, 23....he can score when he wants....he just doesn't because the regular season means nothing....will watch again this year when he embarrasses everybody through the playoffs
thats cause everybody was playing off his a.ss.. like he didn't matter, he had free reigns to do whatever he wanted.. Everyone else was too worried about Pierce,Allen, and KG..
 7 years ago '10        #43
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook was beasting without durant,and jeff green...try another excuse..
ooo you mean the 1 game were he was f**king rondo up on some lucky a.ss jumpers that he should of never made yea I remember that. Please hate some more I'm sure rose loves the motivation.
 11-28-2010, 08:42 PM         #44
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Once boston doubled his a.ss in the 4th he quickly went 0-9.. He wasn't use to seeing doubles.. thats what we do know.

the whole team went cold in the 4th....and boston was playing tight d on him the whole game...he was just dropping buckets on them boys....to the tune of 31...and they won....without their 2 other top players.....
 11-28-2010, 08:43 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
ooo you mean the 1 game were he was f**king rondo up on some lucky a.ss jumpers that he should of never made yea I remember that. Please hate some more I'm sure rose loves the motivation.

you're the only one hating....i haven't said anything about rose....i'm just s**tting on your inaccurate account of westbrook...and he played for 3 games without durant,or green..and won all 3...and also was player of the week in the west due to his play without durant,or green that week..

now....try again...
 7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
Junior we not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore.. Westbrook and Rose has surpassed him, Rondo is beneath those n*ggas now.. By all-star game Rose and Westbrook will be working their way into the Paul vs Williams discussions.. While Rondo will be getting asked if he's better than John Wall
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the whole team went cold in the 4th....and boston was playing tight d on him the whole game...he was just dropping buckets on them boys....to the tune of 31...and they won....without their 2 other top players.....
no doubt I love Westbrook so I really hate arguing against him.. But a two game sample size and the fact that he wasn't able to adjust to double teams in the 4th, showed me he really wasn't ready.. OKC was lucky that Boston couldn't buy a bucket either.. Still cant discredit him, even if he had 7 to's in the process he did what it took to win, and shut down rondo in the process showing his superiority over the inferior PG..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
16 a game in the playoffs is hardly scoring any time you want.
what was his a.ssists? and count all the hustle plays
 7 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Hold That said:
Junior we not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore.. Westbrook and Rose has surpassed him, Rondo is beneath those n*ggas now.. By all-star game Rose and Westbrook will be working their way into the Paul vs Williams discussions.. While Rondo will be getting asked if he's better than John Wall
wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>rose
 11-28-2010, 08:48 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
no doubt I love Westbrook so I really hate arguing against him.. But a two game sample size and the fact that he wasn't able to adjust to double teams in the 4th, showed me he really wasn't ready.. OKC was lucky that Boston couldn't buy a bucket either..

what do you mean adjust?...players just weren't hitting shots....can't really put that on westbrook.....what would you have had him do?
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 Hold That said:
no we are not gonna argue Rose vs Rondo anymore because they dont play the same position.....Rose is a 2....because we already seen his tragic vision....and Rondo is a 1....so if you were comparing Rose with anybody on the Celtics it would be Ray and we know he aint close to a 35 year old Jesus either.....
 7 years ago '04        #52
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
once again no matter the topic it turns into rose vs _______
 7 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what do you mean adjust?...players just weren't hitting shots....can't really put that on westbrook.....what would you have had him do?
He had 4 TO's in that quarter alone from being doubled, he consistently jacked up Poor shot after the other.. While he was previously racking up points in the first three quarters from driving to the basket off of man to man defense.. He should have adjusted to the doubles by passing to the open man, but he was forcing the issue.. Hell you don't remember Jon barry being a whiney b**ch about it the whole game?
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
lol @ thinkin Rose can pass with Rondo

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
only highlights Rose has are dunks n fancy layups ....Rondo has crazy ball skills....
 7 years ago '09        #56
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
space
space

we in 2010-2011season, where Rose is playing like a top 5 player in the league at the moment..
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

inb4....blah blah 3 hofs any pg could do it....blah
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

He played a crucial role in the 4th quarters of that championship run from the bench leading the cheers while watching Eddie house in the clutch..

Rondo was the ultimate cheerleader, I can not take that away from him

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 11-28-2010 at 08:59 PM..
 11-28-2010, 08:57 PM         #60
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
He had 4 TO's in that quarter alone from being doubled, he consistently jacked up Poor shot after the other.. While he was previously racking up points in the first three quarters from driving to the basket off of man to man defense.. He should have adjusted to the doubles by passing to the open man, but he was forcing the issue.. Hell you don't remember Jon barry being a whiney b**ch about it the whole game?

yeah he had turnovers,because he was the only one intiating offense...i wasn't mad at him for that...and he was hitting jump shot after jump shot that entire game..i remember jon barry being shocked by that...and serge ibaka hitting his jump shots that game as well...and westbrook was hitting the open man..but like we both saw..they were all cold....which is why westbrook started forcing it more....kind of hard when you're really the only one scoring...

but turnovers is something westbrook needs to work on....he's averaging 5 this month...yikes..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy