Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 6074 6074

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook is a better defender than rose...avging more a.ssists a game...and avging 23 ppg on a team with another player who scores 30 a game...and westbrook is also a better rebounder..
/thread
 7 years ago '08        #23
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
holy s**t that was f**kin vicious :wow:
 7 years ago '05        #24
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
 Junior G said:
aint up to par? he just tossed 14 dimes ....he was out for a week so it's been quiet.....we will resume greatness shortly.....
JUST? This n*gga hasn't played in a week, mean while D.Rose is busy averaging 30 7 and 5 in his road trip,breaking Tyreke Ankles,leading the bulls in come from behind victories, getting props from the best n*gga on the planet in Kobe, cmon son Rondo aint on Roses level..

All you can hold on too is those 14 dimes..

But you are wisening up, and heading into the right direction by starting to jock Westbrook, because like I always said.. Rose and Westbrook >> Rondo

Last edited by Hold That; 11-28-2010 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #25
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
That might even be the dunk of the year :wtf:
 7 years ago '08        #26
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Thunder going 4 the win
 11-28-2010, 08:25 PM         #27
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose and Westbrook average the same a.ssists and are about equal in the passing department. Defense I'll give you. Rebounding, fine.

Rose is a better scorer and shooter and a more dominant offensive player overall.

Back to the dunk.

also don't forget that westbrook is an elite free throw shooter...he's currently shooting 90 percent.....
 11-28-2010, 08:26 PM         #28
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
durant missed the game winner at the buzzer..
 7 years ago '05        #29
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Hold That said:
JUST? This n*gga hasn't played in a week, mean while D.Rose is busy averaging 30 7 and 5 in his road trip,breaking Tyreke Ankles,leading the bulls in come from behind victories, getting props from the best n*gga on the planet in Kobe, cmon son Rondo aint on Roses level..

But you are wisening up, and heading into the right direction by starting to jock Westbrook, because like I always said.. Rose and Westbrook >> Rondo
@ your sig
 7 years ago '10        #30
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
durant makes westbrook were would pippen be without jordan? Everyone game plans for durant that's why s**t should be easy for westbrook. People game plan around rose and he still s**ts on people ask your boy tyreke who you also said was better than rose!
:D
 7 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Hold That said:

there's nothing Rose does better than Rondo except dunk. and even that is still a reach....man I can't wait until KG, PP, Ray are gone....Rondo gonna be puttin up atleast 30 a game....
 7 years ago '09        #32
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i stand by my statement that russell westbrook is mor important to that team than kevin durant is
 7 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
westbrook is a better defender than rose...avging more a.ssists a game...and avging 23 ppg on a team with another player who scores 30 a game...and westbrook is also a better rebounder..
When Westbrook consistently gets these stats while being double teamed on a consistent basis then let me know.. And the fact that Rose is at 8 dimes without Carlos Boozer speaks volums.. What he average .1 more a.ssist, while Rose is playing without his second best player and leading the team toa n 8-5 record on a grueling road trip that played Spurs/Lakers/Dallas/Houston(who OKC is currently losing too at the moment),Suns..

Rose defense as improved leaps and bounds, just ask Tyreke last night who was held too 6 points in the second half by Rose..

It's close but he's not better than Rose.
 11-28-2010, 08:31 PM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
durant makes westbrook were would pippen be without jordan? Everyone game plans for durant that's why s**t should be easy for westbrook. People game plan around rose and he still s**ts on people ask your boy tyreke who you also said was better than rose!
:D

westbrook was beasting without durant,and jeff green...try another excuse..
 11-28-2010, 08:33 PM         #35
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
When Westbrook consistently gets these stats while being double teamed on a consistent basis then let me know.. And the fact that Rose is at 8 dimes without Carlos Boozer speaks volums.. What he average .1 more a.ssist, while Rose is playing without his second best player and leading the team toa n 8-5 record on a grueling road trip that played Spurs/Lakers/Dallas/Houston(who OKC is currently losing too at the moment),Suns..

Rose defense as improved leaps and bounds, just ask Tyreke last night who was held too 6 points in the second half by Rose..

It's close but he's not better than Rose.

both are dope...i'm not really making an argument about who's better..i know who i prefer though....i don't think rose is better then westbrook though...i was just making the case that westbrook is right there with rose if not better...some n*ggas in here acting like it's absurd to say so...
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Junior G said:
there's nothing Rose does better than Rondo except dunk. and even that is still a reach....man I can't wait until KG, PP, Ray are gone....Rondo gonna be puttin up atleast 30 a game....

Deferring and playing defense is the only thing Rondo is good at..

Two things.
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 Hold That said:
Deferring and playing defense is the only thing Rondo is good at..

Two things.
^^ didn't watch the playoffs last year when he carried the Celtics for the first 3 series....
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Junior G said:
^^ didn't watch the playoffs last year when he carried the Celtics for the first 3 series....
Carrying? nah, he just did a hell of a job deferring like he normally does..

Rondo doesn't even have a higher efficiency rating than Rose and he's asked to do waaay less.
 7 years ago '06        #39
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
That was a sick dunk. But I still think Rose >>> Westbrook. Both are extremely good PG's.
 7 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 Hold That said:
Carrying? nah, he just did a hell of a job deferring like he normally does..

Rondo doesn't even have a higher efficiency rating than Rose and he's asked to do waaay less.
you didn't watch.....he had games of 25, 29, 21, 27, 23....he can score when he wants....he just doesn't because the regular season means nothing....will watch again this year when he embarrasses everybody through the playoffs
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy