What have we learned?? WEEK 12 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1947 1947
That the Saints are quietly handling their business, getting everyone back and getting their swagger back. When it's all said and done, the super bowl will STILL go thru them
 11-28-2010, 08:20 PM         #122
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
That the Saints are quietly handling their business, getting everyone back and getting their swagger back. When it's all said and done, the super bowl will STILL go thru them
.....yall should have lost to the boys, lucky that roy williams cant hold onto the football..

point is....yeah the saints are a good team but im not that impressed
 7 years ago '05        #123
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
 Steveo54 said:
steelers have definitely taken a nose dive in the last month. dont see them making much noise this year
Yeah we reverting a bit but hopefully our o-line shapes up soon, but u on some heavy if we not making noise in the play offs...
 11-28-2010, 08:25 PM         #124
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
Yeah we reverting a bit but hopefully our o-line shapes up soon, but u on some heavy if we not making noise in the play offs...
just dont see them hanging with a team like the pats who knows tho, i dont much care about the afc until superbowl time
 7 years ago '06        #125
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
.....yall should have lost to the boys, lucky that roy williams cant hold onto the football..

point is....yeah the saints are a good team but im not that impressed
Should have doesn't matter on the W-L column. Great teams find a way to win thru adversity. It's not luck if they been doing this for 2 years in a row.

Not impressed??? 4 game win streak, top 10 in offense AND defense?? And they STILL hadn't hit their stride yet.

I guess the Bears are the class of the NFC............YEAH RIGHT. As long as cutler is y'all QB, y'all will NEVER win anything
 7 years ago '07        #126
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 klew said:
Why would you think the Falcons are the class of the NFC? Dude they lost to the Eagles without Vick remember? And the Eagles got thrashed by the Bears. So what makes you think they're that much better than those both teams? They beat the Packers with a late game winning field goal. What makes you think they're that much better than the Packers? They won the game and have a better record but what would make you think they're leaps and bounds ahead of the top NFC teams? It's like when people thought the Giants were leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the NFC earlier on in this season. Dude you lost to the Steelers without Big Ben. Can't ya'll be on the top of the NFC right now without having to be the class of the NFC? Of course I'd rank the Falcons ahead of the everybody but c'mon bro they're not that much better than some of these teams. It's still a close race that's coming down to the end.
but i bet if the packers won they wouldve been the best team in the NFC right?
 7 years ago '04        #127
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 DonYBE said:
Should have doesn't matter on the W-L column. Great teams find a way to win thru adversity. It's not luck if they been doing this for 2 years in a row.

Not impressed??? 4 game win streak, top 10 in offense AND defense?? And they STILL hadn't hit their stride yet.

I guess the Bears are the class of the NFC............YEAH RIGHT. As long as cutler is y'all QB, y'all will NEVER win anything
same thing the falcon fans been sayin but yall no fans on sum other s**t
 7 years ago '04        #128
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
We learned that this is the first week there hasn't been a single upset. Mostly every team you'd expect to win won. (Yes, I know everyone had Eagles thrashing the Bears, but let's face it, Bears are doing good right now.)
 11-28-2010, 08:36 PM         #129
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:

true, a win is a win....and i guess im comparing the saints of last year to this year as in saying im not impressed....last year they looked like superbowl contenders, this year they just dont really idk my opinion
 7 years ago '06        #130
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
same thing the falcon fans been sayin but yall no fans on sum other s**t
I'mma die hard saints fan, but yet by saying that, I will give the falcons they props. Come playoff time, the only team I do fear is y'all. Y'all have all the components to win the SB. However, the only question mark i had with them pretty much has been answered: Does Matt Ryan have that k!ller instinct that the great ones do? It looks like he does, so it's gonna be interesting how it plays out when we play y'all again come playoff time, cuz i'm putting money on it that the saints & falcons will play in the playoffs as well
 7 years ago '06        #131
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
true, a win is a win....and i guess im comparing the saints of last year to this year as in saying im not impressed....last year they looked like superbowl contenders, this year they just dont really idk my opinion
you look at any sport, NO repeat champion wins the exact same way as the year before. main reason is because the other teams have caught to them and gives them their best shot, as well as u can't rekindle that same magic, u have to find another spark to fuel their fire. by saying that, even tho the saints not scoring 40 pts every week and blowing everyone out the water, they still a super bowl contender. they winning games with defense this year.
 7 years ago '04        #132
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i also learned that n*ggas on boxden prove themselves to be idiots daily
 7 years ago '04        #133
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
o and GB fans are becoming this years saints fans...almost got me wantin rodgers to fail as the season progresses and im a big fan of his
 11-28-2010, 09:20 PM         #134
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we learned that winning made a lot of eagle fans (minus the respectable ones you know who you are) into b**ch a.ss excuse making n*ggas when they lose...that s**t was disgusting to watch....

that the falcons must be stopped these next 3 games on the road,because these dudes are BEAST at home...(handle your business nfc south)

we learned eli can get the job done even with a fractured offense...
 7 years ago '05        #135
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 CutKidd21 said:
If we aren't that much better then why is it we keep winning?
You're not that much better that's why you won by 3.

Class of the NFC would mean double digit wins over the Saints and Packers, and not losing to the Eagles. This is the most competitive NFL season I can remember and you're trying to separate the Falcons from the rest
 7 years ago '04        #136
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 chctynig2804 said:
o and GB fans are becoming this years saints fans...almost got me wantin rodgers to fail as the season progresses and im a big fan of his
How are we becoming this year's Saints fans? Several of us have given props (albeit in our own weird ways) to the Bears, and we don't sit here slinging s**t just because. The Packers fans have to be the quietest bunch on this site with a .500+ record.
 7 years ago '05        #137
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
but i bet if the packers won they wouldve been the best team in the NFC right?
Still wouldn't have been the favorite out the NFC..I wouldn't even have place them above the Saints if they beat the Falcons
 11-28-2010, 09:30 PM         #138
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Still wouldn't have been the favorite out the NFC..I wouldn't even have place them above the Saints if they beat the Falcons

didn't you make a thread proclaiming gb as the best team in the nfc?
 7 years ago '05        #139
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
That Matt Ryan can't complete a football over 20 yds
 7 years ago '05        #140
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
didn't you make a thread proclaiming gb as the best team in the nfc?
Nope but I know which thread you are talking about. When the Giants had the hype and I was trying to say there was no favorite out the NFC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now