What have we learned?? WEEK 12 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 finishim said:
it must be an at home stat cuz they lost to us last year an Atl this year
I think it is.
 7 years ago '05        #102
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 CutKidd21 said:
See what I mean
Why would you think the Falcons are the class of the NFC? Dude they lost to the Eagles without Vick remember? And the Eagles got thrashed by the Bears. So what makes you think they're that much better than those both teams? They beat the Packers with a late game winning field goal. What makes you think they're that much better than the Packers? They won the game and have a better record but what would make you think they're leaps and bounds ahead of the top NFC teams? It's like when people thought the Giants were leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the NFC earlier on in this season. Dude you lost to the Steelers without Big Ben. Can't ya'll be on the top of the NFC right now without having to be the class of the NFC? Of course I'd rank the Falcons ahead of the everybody but c'mon bro they're not that much better than some of these teams. It's still a close race that's coming down to the end.
 7 years ago '05        #103
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 m-f said:
I felt like Green Bay would be.
The Patriots will play them both..
 7 years ago '09        #104
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 klew said:
Why would you think the Falcons are the class of the NFC? Dude they lost to the Eagles without Vick remember? And the Eagles got thrashed by the Bears. So what makes you think they're that much better than those both teams? They beat the Packers with a late game winning field goal. What makes you think they're that much better than the Packers? They won the game and have a better record but what would make you think they're leaps and bounds ahead of the top NFC teams? It's like when people thought the Giants were leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the NFC earlier on in this season. Dude you lost to the Steelers without Big Ben. Can't ya'll be on the top of the NFC right now without having to be the class of the NFC? Of course I'd rank the Falcons ahead of the everybody but c'mon bro they're not that much better than some of these teams. It's still a close race that's coming down to the end.
You really talking about the first game of the season? So what we lost to the Eagles in the middle of OCTOBER. It's DECEMBER next week and we haven't lost since.

I don't care if you think we're the class of the NFC. We could clinch home field next week and still would be considered overrated to most people. Really don't care anymore, just was making a point

19-1 speaks for itself
 7 years ago '04        #105
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
-Titans are doomed this season with Rusty
-Bucs are still young and will be legit contenders come 2, 3 seasons.
-The Panthers dont want to win if its left up to them
-The browns find ways to make every game they play close.... Payton Hillis
-The bills are the best worst team ive seen, Steven "why so Serious?" Johnson got real serious after the game. Dude is the next Headcase for the league
-Vikings needed a coaching change to win?
-Packers fan will always think they are the best team in football even if they lose every week here on out.
-My phins stay winning on the road.. Lets actually get some at home
-My Rams have the best young Qb alive right now and once dude gets another receiver they are going to be a scary team.
-Broncos show signs of having an amazing offense if they actually played a whole game..

--Damn near every game goes down to the last 2 minutes if not OT...
 7 years ago '05        #106
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 klew said:
All of this^throw in Hartley missing a chip shot for the win. Well said, there is no clear cut front runner.....yeah right now the Falcons are better record wise, but it could easily be 6-5 or 7-4. I give it to em they're winning, but not dominating by any means. The NFC is real tight right now with ATL, Chicago, GB, Saints, Eagles, Giants, Bucs all in the mix.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-28-2010 at 08:02 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You really talking about the first game of the season? So what we lost to the Eagles in the middle of OCTOBER. It's DECEMBER next week and we haven't lost since.

I don't care if you think we're the class of the NFC. We could clinch home field next week and still would be considered overrated to most people. Really don't care anymore, just was making a point

19-1 speaks for itself
Don't act like I said the Falcons are overrated. And don't act like the Falcons are that much better of a team than the rest. Who you guys lost to in the past doesn't matter anymore than when the Packers were 3-3. But you just won by 3 against GB who's 7-4 and second in their division. If the Falcons aren't that much better than them how are they going to be the class of the NFC? Again the Falcons are the best in the NFC thus far. But down the road it's a close race and any of the top NFC teams can beat Atlanta.
 7 years ago '05        #108
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 rynell said:
All of this^throw in Hartley missing a chip shot for the win. Well said, there is no clear cut front runner.....yeah right now the Falcons are better record wise, but it could easily be 6-5 or 7-4. I give it to em they're winning, but not dominating by any means. The NFC is real tight right now with ATL, Chicago, GB, Saints, Eagles, Giants, Bucs all in the mix.
And it's called great competition but I guess Atlanta fans want to believe we're taking something away from them.
 7 years ago '04        #109
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
so u sayin matt ryan drving down the field 4 times this year under 2 min is a fluke and 10 times hes comeback in the 4th qtr the last 3 yrs is a fluke too,last time i cheacked the kicker was on the team too so dont blame the loss on the kicker if yall was posed to beat our a.ss in yall dome s**t if yall was who we thought yall were yall wouldnt have needed to kick a field goal
 7 years ago '07        #110
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 rynell said:
Who cares about dominating? The W is all that counts no matter how it comes. I feel us being in close games will help us in the long run because its familar to us. It would be nice to blow teams out but ill take a team thats used to.4 qtrs of hard football anyday.
 7 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 klew said:
And it's called great competition but I guess Atlanta fans want to believe we're taking something away from them.
True, they talk like they are 11-0 with 11 blowout victories.
 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM         #112
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peyton is getting owned again by SD.
 7 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Who cares about dominating? The W is all that counts no matter how it comes. I feel us being in close games will help us in the long run because its familar to us. It would be nice to blow teams out but ill take a team thats used to.4 qtrs of hard football anyday.
I agree you don't get style points for blowouts but like dude said yall are not leaps and bounds better than the rest in the NFC......sh*ts real close.
 7 years ago '09        #114
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 klew said:
Don't act like I said the Falcons are overrated. And don't act like the Falcons are that much better of a team than the rest. Who you guys lost to in the past doesn't matter anymore than when the Packers were 3-3. But you just won by 3 against GB who's 7-4 and second in their division. If the Falcons aren't that much better than them how are they going to be the class of the NFC? Again the Falcons are the best in the NFC thus far. But down the road it's a close race and any of the top NFC teams can beat Atlanta.
If we aren't that much better then why is it we keep winning?
 7 years ago '05        #115
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
turned into a wack NFC thread.....Steelers biiiiitccchesss.....steviiieeeee
 7 years ago '04        #116
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
we suck, we lost to the best home team/best NFC team by a last second fg, in thier house after fumbling a td away earlier in the game

our season is done, we play some tough teams the last three weeks of the season but might as well not show up
 7 years ago '07        #117
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 rynell said:
I agree you don't get style points for blowouts but like dude said yall are not leaps and bounds better than the rest in the NFC......sh*ts real close.
Yep real close and we win close games

Take it how you want
 11-28-2010, 08:15 PM         #118
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
we suck, we lost to the best home team/best NFC team by a last second fg, in thier house after fumbling a td away earlier in the game

our season is done, we play some tough teams the last three weeks of the season but might as well not show up
dont even try it
 7 years ago '05        #119
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
damn, Saints fans act like the Falcons r*ped their grandmother on Sep. 26
 11-28-2010, 08:16 PM         #120
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
turned into a wack NFC thread.....Steelers biiiiitccchesss.....steviiieeeee
steelers have definitely taken a nose dive in the last month. dont see them making much noise this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy