What have we learned?? WEEK 12 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 m-f said:
Falcon fans appeared out of no where this year.
: sadto:
 7 years ago '09        #22
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 e G o Maniac said:
This.
Nice avy b**ch


 11-28-2010, 06:36 PM         #23
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That football is a wack a.ss sport full of corrupt a.ss refs.

s**t is garbage. Refs been doin it all year to no name teams. n*ggas say s**t about the nba but u still gotta chance. In football refs will wipe out big runs or call bogus pass int. All they do is d!ckride popular teams and give no shine to teams outside of ne philly dallas chi indy or gb. In nba the f**kin clippers get shine for god sakes. f**k football overrated a.ss sport. f!ghting is a real sport. Mma and boxing.

I only watch this sport cuz I been a diehard Bucs/Nole fan my whole life.

From stupid a.ss rules to corrupt a.ss refs f**k football.
 7 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 Lex Lossis said:
That football is a wack a.ss sport full of corrupt a.ss refs.

s**t is garbage. Refs been doin it all year to no name teams. n*ggas say s**t about the nba but u still gotta chance. In football refs will wipe out big runs or call bogus pass int. All they do is d!ckride popular teams and give no shine to teams outside of ne philly dallas chi indy or gb. In nba the f**kin clippers get shine for god sakes. f**k football overrated a.ss sport. f!ghting is a real sport. Mma and boxing.

I only watch this sport cuz I been a diehard Bucs/Nole fan my whole life.

From stupid a.ss rules to corrupt a.ss refs f**k football.
GB? The most penalized team last year?
 7 years ago '07        #25
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 e G o Maniac said:
Soldier Field is made of refrigerated gravy

The Carebears are still frauds. Yea I said it. f**k you.

Packers are going back to the same old "can't finish" phase that hurt us last year.

Doesn't matter though, because the race for NFC North is still closer than any gay a.ss Chicago fan wants to believe.

And even if they do win the division, they'll be knocked out before Jay Cutler can even run to the sideline to cry on the phone.

ANd f**k the Bears.

And I didn't see any highlights from any other games today so bye.

[pic - click to view]

 11-28-2010, 06:42 PM         #26
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
GB? The most penalized team last year?
I was referring to shine. Yall could be 3-8 and get shine. Look @ Ariz and SF too. f**k Roger Goodell is what I really should say.
 7 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Lex Lossis said:
That football is a wack a.ss sport full of corrupt a.ss refs.

s**t is garbage. Refs been doin it all year to no name teams. n*ggas say s**t about the nba but u still gotta chance. In football refs will wipe out big runs or call bogus pass int. All they do is d!ckride popular teams and give no shine to teams outside of ne philly dallas chi indy or gb. In nba the f**kin clippers get shine for god sakes. f**k football overrated a.ss sport. f!ghting is a real sport. Mma and boxing.

I only watch this sport cuz I been a diehard Bucs/Nole fan my whole life.

From stupid a.ss rules to corrupt a.ss refs f**k football.
The garbage a.ss saints won the super bowl last year so what are you even talkin about????

You stay whining like a little b**ch. If you really thought you were going to Baltimore and winning you're an idiot. 5 out of your 7 wins are against the PANTHERS and the NFC WEST ok. Shut the f**k up and quit crying you b**ch you

Your team is a work in progress and you're @ best 2 years away. Be happy you're on the way up instead of down
 11-28-2010, 06:45 PM         #28
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
that the falcons are the class of the nfc right now
 7 years ago '07        #29
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Tommy_Bunz said:
who then?
 7 years ago '05        #30
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 m-f said:
Falcon fans appeared out of no where this year.
put a name on that...
 7 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 CutKidd21 said:
: sadto:





We're no where to be found last year when I made this thread.

 7 years ago '05        #32
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 m-f said:





We're no where to be found last year when I made this thread.

thread looks like some type of homo trap...
 7 years ago '09        #33
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
We're 9-2 at the top of the division that just won a super bowl same as you and NO ONE talks about us, we get NO shine, no primetime games, they barely show our highlights on ESPN but you think we give a sh*t??????? F*CK NO. They show every FALCONS game for people here and that's all I care about OUR CITY, OUR WRITERS, OUR LOCAL TV. WE are the only ppl that ride for the FALCONS so who gives a sh*t if some motherf**kers in west bumblef**k know about us
 7 years ago '04        #34
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 m-f said:





We're no where to be found last year when I made this thread.

Wow, he's right. There were only two fans in that thread last year, and now there are a ton. And those two fans haven't even been around.
 7 years ago '08        #35
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
People are talking about Falcons fans as if Saints fan existed on Boxden a few years ago. Or Heat fans lmfao
 11-28-2010, 06:49 PM         #36
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lex lossis said:
that football is a wack a.ss sport full of corrupt a.ss refs.

S**t is garbage. Refs been doin it all year to no name teams. n*ggas say s**t about the nba but u still gotta chance. In football refs will wipe out big runs or call bogus pass int. All they do is d!ckride popular teams and give no shine to teams outside of ne philly dallas chi indy or gb. In nba the f**kin clippers get shine for god sakes. F**k football overrated a.ss sport. f!ghting is a real sport. Mma and boxing.

I only watch this sport cuz i been a diehard bucs/nole fan my whole life.

From stupid a.ss rules to corrupt a.ss refs f**k football.
tell em why you mad son?
 11-28-2010, 06:50 PM         #37
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
The garbage a.ss saints won the super bowl last year so what are you even talkin about????

You stay whining like a little b**ch. If you really thought you were going to Baltimore and winning you're an idiot. 5 out of your 7 wins are against the PANTHERS and the NFC WEST ok. Shut the f**k up and quit crying you b**ch you

Your team is a work in progress and you're @ best 2 years away. Be happy you're on the way up instead of down
No I did not think we'd beat Balt u moron. I'm not even referring to the Bucs you loser. Has nothing to do with my post. The Saints were d!ckridden and put on TV alot you weirdo. Stop defending this OVERRATED sport.

We were BORN and RAISED football fans that's why we love it, but the politics are too much.n*ggas only play for 12 mins, the rest is filler.
 11-28-2010, 06:51 PM         #38
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
who then?
the packers fool, falcons ain't real
 7 years ago '07        #39
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 CutKidd21 said:
We're 9-2 at the top of the division that just won a super bowl same as you and NO ONE talks about us, we get NO shine, no primetime games, they barely show our highlights on ESPN but you think we give a sh*t??????? F*CK NO. They show every FALCONS game for people here and that's all I care about OUR CITY, OUR WRITERS, OUR LOCAL TV. WE are the only ppl that ride for the FALCONS so who gives a sh*t if some motherf**kers in west bumblef**k know about us
 11-28-2010, 06:54 PM         #40
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
We're 9-2 at the top of the division that just won a super bowl same as you and NO ONE talks about us, we get NO shine, no primetime games, they barely show our highlights on ESPN but you think we give a sh*t??????? F*CK NO. They show every FALCONS game for people here and that's all I care about OUR CITY, OUR WRITERS, OUR LOCAL TV. WE are the only ppl that ride for the FALCONS so who gives a sh*t if some motherf**kers in west bumblef**k know about us
Yall got shine and like 8 million watched yall beat Balt. LOL 8 million ain't watch da Bucs this year COMBINED.

I have watched ESPN say yall the best in the NFC. ESPECIALLY after today obviously but all year yall been talked about. At least when I watched ESPN.

but anyways f**k Roger Goodell. SF and Ariz a MNF game????? NFL needs to work with ESPN and start rearranging telecasts earlier.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy