What have we learned?? WEEK 12 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Riiiiiggggghhhttt... Lets Not Forgot Yall About "Silencing" Us On Oct 17 Now

NO 31 @ TB 6

Worry About Them Failcons On The 5th Before Worrying About Us,Ya Dig.
You better worry about the Bengals! LOL hahahaha who am I fooling......dont think anyone has to worry about them muglets......except the first pick in the draft......feel sorry for that motherf**ker.
 7 years ago '05        #242
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 peeyump said:
LOL you bout dumb as f**k "if Aaron didnt fumble" well hell if thats how we wanna approach an L lets............if Green Bay had not of scored 17 points Atlanta would have shut they sorry a.sses out!!

Word sounds dumb as f**k dont it.
I like how you tip toed around that. Even so if you forget about the fumble sports center is still on some bulls**t.
 11-29-2010, 02:52 PM         #243
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
we shall see, the bears got the pats and jets left, packers got the pats left....
Pats are sweeping the NFC North.
 11-29-2010, 02:57 PM         #244
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
lmao same old tired response...i guarantee if Sanchez or Ryan arent at QB that neither team is 9-2 right now...the Jets finished 9-7 last season with virtually the same team and now they are 9-2 and Sanchez's play is a big reason for that...but its ok i understand ur hatin on both of them for whatever reason...but like i said, the only way Rivers wins is if the Chargers finish 11-5 or 10-6 and even then you can put Brady or Vick over him, kind of how Brees should have won MVP when he threw for 5000 yards but the Saints were jus 8-8
Why do you guys say Brady or Vick as if Vick is even valuable, maybe a bit but not the most valuable, Vick is an average QB with legs.
 7 years ago '08        #245
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 smokeweed101. said:
Why do you guys say Brady or Vick as if Vick is even valuable, maybe a bit but not the most valuable, Vick is an average QB with legs.
And Manning is an average QB w/ accuracy...

You see how stupid that sounds? Well its a fraction of the stupid a.ss s**t you say on here.

Vick is avg now?
 7 years ago '05        #246
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
Pats are sweeping the NFC North.
Not with that defense
 7 years ago '04        #247
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3780 3780
 smokeweed101. said:
Some people wonder why they get no respect on BX. I understand liking your team or talking s**t but show some football knowledge if you want people to take your posts seriously. It's OK to be respectful of another teams player and give him props while pulling for your team.

Making idiotic statements like this truly makes you sound like a retard who knows nothing about football.
 7 years ago '08        #248
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 biscuit said:
Some people wonder why they get no respect on BX. I understand liking your team or talking s**t but show some football knowledge if you want people to take your posts seriously. It's OK to be respectful of another teams player and give him props while pulling for your team.

Making idiotic statements like this truly makes you sound like a retard who knows nothing about football.
It's because he is a retard and he doesn't know anything about sports.
 7 years ago '04        #249
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 m-f said:
Falcon fans appeared out of no where this year.
and called saints' wins lucky
 7 years ago '04        #250
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 finishim said:
your avy idiot
funniest thing i seen all day
 11-29-2010, 04:21 PM         #251
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:

Vick played football before jail, Boxden respect means ignoring everything before the INT-less streak, one that Peyton/Brady and other candidates do all the time? Then you can kiss that respect goodbye, I stick to my comment, let Vick play elite for 20 games before you call someone a retard.

This is the only sports community that considers Vick a top 3 QB, so that respect is far from desirable.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 11-29-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #252
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 3247 3247
 smokeweed101. said:
Vick played football before jail, Boxden respect means ignoring everything before the INT-less streak, one that Peyton/Brady and other candidates do all the time? Then you can kiss that respect goodbye, I stick to my comment, let Vick play elite for 20 games before you call someone a retard.

This is the only sports community that considers Vick a top 3 QB, so that respect is far from desirable.
who thinks hes a top 3 QB?? this year yeah hes been the best qb when hes been in the game for them...he would have to do it on a more consistent basis to move him up like that overall, but you cant deny that he looks like a quarterback for the first time in his career, he is makin some great throws, his accuracy looks a lot better and hes not lookin to run the ball everytim the play breaks down now...i used to be wit you on Vick but you are jus hatin on him at this point because he is havin an amazing season doing it with his ARM and not his legs, i dont see how you could take it away from him...he not playin like the Vick before jail
 7 years ago '07        #253
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 finishim said:
the truth is, ryan and sanchize arent the glue that holds their teams together, they make good plays here and there, but they both are teams that rely on their running game, and dink and dunk and take chances once n awhile

guys like brees, brady, manning, rivers, rodgers, cutler, orton, etc

all are more important to their team imo, their offense for the most part runs through them and how they play compared to some teams, the falcons, and jets are some of the most balanced teams offense wise in the nfl and thats what carries them, compared to the qbs i mentioned which may throw 45 passes on any given sunday monday or thursday
Your a f**king idiot and I can tell this musta been the first falcons game you watched all year. Matt Ryan is far from a game manager and has free reign the offense and is able to do as he pleases.

WK OPP PAtt PYd TTD

1@PIT 44 252 0
2 ARI 32 225 3
3@NOR 30 228 2
4 SFO 43 273 1
5@CLE 28 187 1
6@PHI 42 250 2
7 CIN 33 299 3
8 BYE
9 TAM 36 235 1
10 BAL 50 316 3
11@STL 39 253 2
12 GNB 28 197 1

Matty can carry if need be
 11-29-2010, 04:33 PM         #254
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
who thinks hes a top 3 QB?? this year yeah hes been the best qb when hes been in the game for them...he would have to do it on a more consistent basis to move him up like that overall, but you cant deny that he looks like a quarterback for the first time in his career, he is makin some great throws, his accuracy looks a lot better and hes not lookin to run the ball everytim the play breaks down now...i used to be wit you on Vick but you are jus hatin on him at this point because he is havin an amazing season doing it with his ARM and not his legs, i dont see how you could take it away from him...he not playin like the Vick before jail
Its funny because Cassel has a 100 QB rating with less talent than Philly and its ok for Boxden to call him garbage, that is one of many examples of the double standard.

Vick doesn't go to jail and he is just another scrambler to these guys, he is doing fine but he isn't an MVP, that is silly. You don't give awards because you feel bad for an idiot. Also quick question: Why is Vick supposed to be judged on 5 maybe 6 games and no one else? Is Peyton changed because he is tossing picks left and right? No so don't jump the gun on Vick, Garrard went crazy in 07 and is now regarded as a bum, its football.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 11-29-2010 at 04:36 PM..
 11-29-2010, 04:34 PM         #255
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
lmao same old tired response...i guarantee if Sanchez or Ryan arent at QB that neither team is 9-2 right now...the Jets finished 9-7 last season with virtually the same team and now they are 9-2 and Sanchez's play is a big reason for that...but its ok i understand ur hatin on both of them for whatever reason...but like i said, the only way Rivers wins is if the Chargers finish 11-5 or 10-6 and even then you can put Brady or Vick over him, kind of how Brees should have won MVP when he threw for 5000 yards but the Saints were jus 8-8
Brees should have MVP that year because he won the eight games. No running game and defense. Rivers is the frontrunner, fukk the record. However, you those hacks that eliminated a record-breaking season because his team 8-8.
 11-29-2010, 04:35 PM         #256
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

You Pats fan, your opinion is null and void.
 11-29-2010, 04:37 PM         #257
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
You Pats fan, your opinion is null and void.
That makes zero sense, you only act cool because NO won a title if anything.
 11-29-2010, 04:39 PM         #258
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Matt Ryan is an average QB?!?!?!? LOL you a stupid motherf**ker.

[pic - click to view]

Ryan is nothing special, not even top 10. Freeman >> Ryan
 11-29-2010, 04:40 PM         #259
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
That makes zero sense, you only act cool because NO won a title if anything.
Vick is having a better year than Brady, but you're a Pats fans so going to have bias like every post containing the Pats. It's not hard to comprehend.
 11-29-2010, 04:42 PM         #260
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Vick is having a better year than Brady
Entertain me, give me the unbiased truth to prove this statement.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago