What have we learned?? WEEK 12 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2010, 12:09 PM         #221
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
whose cry u handicapped moron.

What i learned is no matter what happens when the jets win people will downplay it. Im not saying people should be going crazy over the jets beating the bengals but all im hearing in NY is how lucky the jets are and people seem to forget its the nfl and just about every team has 1 lose to a bad team cept the steelers and jets .

Get off my d!ck.
whatever, its obvious that you are crying about no respect, you do it constantly. i gave you a valid reason why the jets are not getting respect, and all you gotta do is wait 1 more week and if they beat the pats, the media will be calling them the best team in the nfl.

quit actin a b**ch
 11-29-2010, 12:11 PM         #222
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingjizzle74 said:
stfu!!!!!! vikk and dem eaGles Got der azzes handed to 'em 6y dem 6ears....we are forreal and no one wants it!!!!!!!
b**ch this aint twitter take that s**t somewhere else
 7 years ago '04        #223
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,208 | Props total: 3767 3767
 Steelerfan1 said:
Steelers vs Ravens will be Epic
Wow, you can say that again! This game is huge and as a football fan I'm looking forward to it.
 7 years ago '06        #224
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Hah @ referring to Cleveland and Detroit as "scrubs."
 7 years ago '04        #225
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Gattsau said:
whose cry u handicapped moron.

What i learned is no matter what happens when the jets win people will downplay it. Im not saying people should be going crazy over the jets beating the bengals but all im hearing in NY is how lucky the jets are and people seem to forget its the nfl and just about every team has 1 lose to a bad team cept the steelers and jets .

Get off my d!ck.
lets play fun stats and why mark sanchez wont win mvp..

29th in completion percentage
24th in yards per attempt
22nd in qb rating
13th in yards
22nd in yards per game
last in 1st downs per pass attempt
28th in tds per pass attempt
29th in pass completed in close games
27th in pass completed late and close
17th in passer rating inside opponents 20
25th in passer rating inside opponents 10
24th 4th quarter qb rating
22nd 2nd half qb rating
23rd in 1st half qb rating
41% of his incompletions are because of a bad throw
27% pass def (putting them in good position for the defender to make a play)
10 tds 8 ints since the first month
cannot throw the left side slot consistently
 11-29-2010, 12:20 PM         #226
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dapper Don said:
Hah @ referring to Cleveland and Detroit as "scrubs."
are we supposed to call them good now? they arent terrible and play well at times but those teams find ways to lose. pretty scrub like quality to have
 11-29-2010, 12:21 PM         #227
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
shut the f**k up...peyton manning is the colts offense but hes not winning MVP anymore cuz hes struggling...Brees is the Saints offense, without him they are a 6 win team tops...any QB is irreplaceable on a good team unless he is being carried...i dont know why you dumb f**ks dont understand the concept of how you can be MVP of the league when ur team doesnt make the playoffs or are barely even in it...Kobe not winnin the year LA made the playoffs after Shaq left showed the MVP always goes to the best player on one of the best teams and yall n*ggas act like this is a brand new concept...when is the last time a player from a non-playoff team or a player whose team didnt have a top 5 record in the league won the MVP award?? yall k!ll me wit this shyt...its ppl like you that make MVP a popularity contest and guys like Sanchez or Ryan never stand a chance DESPITE their teams being 2 of the top 3 teams in the league and if they played worse then they would be where the Chargers are right now
This niiga said Sanchez and Ryan, its because they're average QBs and isn't reason why the team winning . You're truly a dumbazz. It's not surprising since you don't watch football.
 11-29-2010, 12:23 PM         #228
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illement said:
This n*gga said Brady is doing nothing special?
And on top of that, you got the Pats' record wrong

n*gga, please...

Rivers >>>> Brady this season. Stats don't lie, f*ggit.

Last edited by Sub 0; 11-29-2010 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #229
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:
Brees >>>> Brady.
As much as I despise the f*gboy,
 7 years ago '04        #230
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
This niiga said Sanchez and Ryan, its because they're average QBs and isn't reason why the team winning . You're truly a dumbazz. It's not surprising since you don't watch football.
the truth is, ryan and sanchize arent the glue that holds their teams together, they make good plays here and there, but they both are teams that rely on their running game, and dink and dunk and take chances once n awhile

guys like brees, brady, manning, rivers, rodgers, cutler, orton, etc

all are more important to their team imo, their offense for the most part runs through them and how they play compared to some teams, the falcons, and jets are some of the most balanced teams offense wise in the nfl and thats what carries them, compared to the qbs i mentioned which may throw 45 passes on any given sunday monday or thursday
 11-29-2010, 12:26 PM         #231
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
lets play fun stats and why mark sanchez wont win mvp..

29th in completion percentage
24th in yards per attempt
22nd in qb rating
13th in yards
22nd in yards per game
last in 1st downs per pass attempt
28th in tds per pass attempt
29th in pass completed in close games
27th in pass completed late and close
17th in passer rating inside opponents 20
25th in passer rating inside opponents 10
24th 4th quarter qb rating
22nd 2nd half qb rating
23rd in 1st half qb rating
41% of his incompletions are because of a bad throw
27% pass def (putting them in good position for the defender to make a play)
10 tds 8 ints since the first month
cannot throw the left side slot consistently
ETHER, propz
 11-29-2010, 12:27 PM         #232
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dapper Don said:
As much as I despise the f*gboy,
I actually meant to type Rivers
 11-29-2010, 12:31 PM         #233
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
the truth is, ryan and sanchize arent the glue that holds their teams together, they make good plays here and there, but they both are teams that rely on their running game, and dink and dunk and take chances once n awhile

guys like brees, brady, manning, rivers, rodgers, cutler, orton, etc

all are more important to their team imo, their offense for the most part runs through them and how they play compared to some teams, the falcons, and jets are some of the most balanced teams offense wise in the nfl and thats what carries them, compared to the qbs i mentioned which may throw 45 passes on any given sunday monday or thursday
Exactly, they're not the focus. and rely on more on the run game. They're game managers. I have no problems with that. I have problem with dumbasses like chitynig cat thinking they should be MVP while the stats says otherwise.
 7 years ago '04        #234
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Sub 0 said:
lmao same old tired response...i guarantee if Sanchez or Ryan arent at QB that neither team is 9-2 right now...the Jets finished 9-7 last season with virtually the same team and now they are 9-2 and Sanchez's play is a big reason for that...but its ok i understand ur hatin on both of them for whatever reason...but like i said, the only way Rivers wins is if the Chargers finish 11-5 or 10-6 and even then you can put Brady or Vick over him, kind of how Brees should have won MVP when he threw for 5000 yards but the Saints were jus 8-8
 7 years ago '04        #235
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Sub 0 said:
Exactly, they're not the focus. and rely on more on the run game. They're game managers. I have no problems with that. I have problem with dumbasses like chitynig cat thinking they should be MVP while the stats says otherwise.
reading comprehension skills are non-existent in this forum...i NEVER said they should be MVP, before Peyton started f**kin up it was a 3 player race between Brady, Manning and Vick...all i said is that Sanchez and Ryan will be in MVP talks because QBs get all the glory for team success and failure...its funny tho because most of yall wont give sanchez or ryan props for gettin their teams where they are but will be quick to blame them if their teams were below .500 and they were producing the same
 7 years ago '04        #236
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Who said anything about mark winning the mvp? Obsessed much?
your avy idiot
 11-29-2010, 12:52 PM         #237
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Show me examples of me pitching constantly? So if we lose to the pats on the road we aren't real? Ur stupid as s**t.
im not digging through threads but you do it. all im saying is if the jets beat the pats, they will be considered by many to be the best team in the nfl, and then you can quit crying about people thinking they are "not real"
 7 years ago '08        #238
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
at bringing up Sanchez numbers for MVP when he was talking about the TEAM. Dude has been WAITING to drop that post for weeks I bet. Had it saved on MS WORD
 7 years ago '10        #239
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Sub 0 said:

Matt Ryan is an average QB?!?!?!? LOL you a stupid motherf**ker.
 7 years ago '05        #240
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 iThink said:
can't wait to silence you clowns in week 17
....Riiiiiggggghhhttt... Lets Not Forgot Yall About "Silencing" Us On Oct 17 Now

NO 31 @ TB 6

Worry About Them Failcons On The 5th Before Worrying About Us,Ya Dig.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy