Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0

1. Next guy to take his talents to South Beach? Jon Gruden. Coach of Miami #Hurricanes. A solid source in Miami tells eekme it's going to happen.

from a New York times journalist
 7 years ago '05        #82
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,084 | Props total: 6982 6982
 2 Pistolz said:
I was the head admin.... buckshotz while you were on there maybe. I've had like 100 names.
i aint sure I think so....name sounds familiar.....that s**t still up?

YM proboard days with real YM >>>>
 7 years ago '04        #83
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
7:25pm ET - Was just told that 'Gruden to Miami' is "getting closer". Could be done as early as tonight. Stay tuned.

from allcanes.com
 7 years ago '04        #84
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Cap Peeler said:
Miami doesn't have horrible facilities... that's all junk homeboy... besides what have facilities done for Notre Dame, Florida State, Michigan, lately? It's not about facilities and bulls**t uniforms it's about coaching. Boise state and tcu are k!lling it in a national scene with 2 star players and junior looking colleges.
Miami DOES have horrible facilities, thats why they've just put a bunch of money away to upgrade them. Understanding that thats not the reason why they've had their problems, but it shows that the school hasn't been willing to spend money. Leach shouldve been the coach of this team way before Shannon, but Shannon was much cheaper and in-house.

Look, I hope Miami gets the best coach they can, I grew up during a time where Miami being good made college football 10 times better. I just think for long term, Mike Leach is a better fit in Miami and his offense suits the new era of College Football. Eventually, the NFL is going to call for Gruden, who is still young and has a Superbowl Ring, and it's gonna come calling with a suitcase full of big money. Gruden can get recruits, and Gruden can institute a pro-style offenses and defenses, but if you think he's gonna be willing to be in Miami for 3-4 years getting paid only 2.5-3 million, then you're mistaken.

Notre Dame's problem is academic standards, and Michigan's problem for the last 5 years has been an aging and disinterested Lloyd Carr and Rich Rod changing the program to West Virginia junior.

If Miami gets Gruden, it's a great hire for the short term, but Miami needs a long term problem solver, not a band-aid for the next 2 years.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646

[pic - click to view]

yeah buddddy, so whoes going to be our new strength coach is the bigger question :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #86
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
7:25pm ET - Was just told that 'Gruden to Miami' is "getting closer". Could be done as early as tonight. Stay tuned.

from allcanes.com
 7 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
I swear deangoe n cap peeler the same person
 7 years ago '05        #88
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Texting back and forth with Allen Hurns (Canes freshman WR) and he says everyone he's spoken with so far is expecting Jon Gruden to coach the team next year. He says the entire team is talking about it.
 7 years ago '06        #89
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ReggieA said:
Gruden will have them going in 2 years if they do sign him. JaCorey should just transfer to FAMU
im gonna need you to stop hating at my FAMU...
 7 years ago '04        #90
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Miami DOES have horrible facilities, thats why they've just put a bunch of money away to upgrade them. Understanding that thats not the reason why they've had their problems, but it shows that the school hasn't been willing to spend money. Leach shouldve been the coach of this team way before Shannon, but Shannon was much cheaper and in-house.

Look, I hope Miami gets the best coach they can, I grew up during a time where Miami being good made college football 10 times better. I just think for long term, Mike Leach is a better fit in Miami and his offense suits the new era of College Football. Eventually, the NFL is going to call for Gruden, who is still young and has a Superbowl Ring, and it's gonna come calling with a suitcase full of big money. Gruden can get recruits, and Gruden can institute a pro-style offenses and defenses, but if you think he's gonna be willing to be in Miami for 3-4 years getting paid only 2.5-3 million, then you're mistaken.

Notre Dame's problem is academic standards, and Michigan's problem for the last 5 years has been an aging and disinterested Lloyd Carr and Rich Rod changing the program to West Virginia junior.

If Miami gets Gruden, it's a great hire for the short term, but Miami needs a long term problem solver, not a band-aid for the next 2 years.
I know, and I think everyone here knows that Gruden wouldn't be here at Miami for 10 years. I mean nobody, in our coaching tree has. Every coach we've had has used Miami as a stepping stool but Gruden doesn't need a stepping stool. He's made his name already. If he leaves in 3 years, then so be it. He would leave this program hopefully with a BCS championship or at least a couple of BCS bowl wins.

And you're talking Notre Dame has been their academic standards.... Dude they get 5 star athletes every year. They're always top 10 if not top 10 in recruiting regardless. They got the #1 linebacker a year ago from the hands of USC. Then what do you say about Stanford? Michigan's problem has been coaching as well. It's all COACHING not facilities, not academic standards. If academic standards were such an issue then why doesn't LSU, Arkansas, Georgia have more national championships.. or at least bcs bowl wins ??
 7 years ago '05        #91
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:

from allcanes.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #92
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
nah b**ch n*gga I ain't got a make a double personality on an internet message board unlike your lame a.ss, Mr. martian marr rockin a lil B avatar and s**t
 7 years ago '08        #93
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Junior G said:
not really.....you go ahead and think he's going to take you to the top.....i'll be back in 2 years laughin like ======
how are u not mad thou? u been posting in this s**t like crazy praying he dont go there cuz u damn sure know he'll make Miami a lot more relevant than we're right now

Keep hating
 7 years ago '05        #94
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 TheMagicMan said:
Like you said facilities are getting upgraded so that shouldn't be a problem. Glad to see the program getting this money and willing to spend big money on coaches if they get Gruden :cool-smiley-009:

Miami receives 5 million dollar donation to upgrade athletic facilities

Over the years many Miami critics have complained that the Hurricanes didn’t have the facilities to attract recruits and compete with the bigger schools such as Alabama, Florida, and Orgegon. Well today the Hurricanes received a huge donation from UM booster Theodore Schwartz and his son Todd.

The upgrades will be for the entire athletic program but it will also focus directly on the football team. There will be a new locker room for the football team as well as a players lounge. There will also be a wing in the facility called the “Gallery of Champions” dedicated to the glory years of the program. The new facilities should be up within the next 2 years and will be a major recruiting tool for the team.

Preliminary details obtained by The a.ssociated Press show the total cost of the project is planned at $13.6 million, of which $10.5 million had already been raised.

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 11-28-2010 at 07:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #95
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Cap Peeler said:
Watch for Gruden throwing up the U in tomorrow's MNF telecast

n*gga gonna be next to Frank Gore in that one on one talkkin about the great tradition of RBs coming out of Miami.
real talk...:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #96
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Junior G said:
hah, nah just waiting til after the acc championship game to be avy free
 7 years ago '04        #97
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
 ReggieA said:
Gruden will have them going in 2 years if they do sign him. JaCorey should just transfer to FAMU
 7 years ago '05        #98
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
nah b**ch n*gga I ain't got a make a double personality on an internet message board unlike your lame a.ss, Mr. martian marr rockin a lil B avatar and s**t
see speakin on based god will have you miami like randy shannon scratch like jon gruden....
 7 years ago '05        #99
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
this just in......it was all a hoax, Randy Shannon will stay as Miami's head coach - "Shalalallaadingdong"
 7 years ago '04        #100
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Omar Kelly OmarKelly

There's series chatter that the Jon Gruden to Miami deal is done, HOWEVER, I have not confirmed that yet. I'm kinda busy at the moment. 12 minutes ago via web
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy