Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
When I heard Holcutt say he was disgusted with attendance and wants to fill the stadium.... I knew Shannon was out and he was going for a big name.
 7 years ago '09        #62
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 Cap Peeler said:
Watch for Gruden throwing up the U in tomorrow's MNF telecast

n*gga gonna be next to Frank Gore in that one on one talkkin about the great tradition of RBs coming out of Miami.

Hope them hoes at F$U enjoyed their year at the top
 7 years ago '04        #63
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
Gruden is making a mistake if he takes this job. He'll jump ship in 2 years for the NFL after realizing that you have to deal with boosters and Miami's ridiculous expectations.

I still dont understand why they don't get Mike Leach, dude's system is perfect for Miami's speed playmakers and Mediocre QB's...and I'm sure locking Jacory in a shed for a few hours might do him some good
How is this a mistake?

You're talking about Miami's lofty expectations.......

what you think the expectations are if he took the Cowboys job huh? Not only would he have to deal with an over controlling a.ss owner who thinks he should be named the team's captain but also the expectations of winning the Super Bowl every year.

Taking the Miami job would be a walk in the park... i mean not really but c'mon now. A high profile school that breaks TV records, high profile athletes recruit themselves just to wear the U on the helmet, sitting in a 100 mile radius from the hottest hotbed of high school athletes and in the best county where high school football is played. Direct pipeline to the best high schools in the country...3 million dollars a year and complete authority of the team. He would outshine the garbage dolphins, the 3 amigos of the Heat. It would be something like or greater than what Pete Carroll was to USC and the city of Los Angeles.
 7 years ago '05        #64
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who the f**k cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You care bandwagon n*gga.... that's why you lurking and refreshing this thread for updates every 5 minutes.
 7 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
LOL @ ridiculous expectations.... it's ridiculous for a 5-time national championship program to require a head coach to win the conference at least ONCE in 3-4 years?

All Randy Shannon had to do was beat USF and go 8-4 and he'd of likely kept his job with a bowl victory. That's how LOW our expectations have become.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
how am I bandwagon? I have to live in the states to be fans of teams? only if your dumbass knew SC has no teams...i'm interested on hearing your output of what a bandwagon fan is? because I will see how much more of an idiot you are.
 7 years ago '05        #67
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 MOTM said:
Hope them hoes at F$U enjoyed their year at the top
who is taking Miami to the top? Gruden? i'm praying he goes to Miami, he's a f**kin bum.....Jimbo will coach circles around that clown.....enjoy being the 10th best team in Florida
 7 years ago '05        #68
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
how am I bandwagon? I have to live in the states to be fans of teams? only if your dumbass knew SC has no teams...i'm interested on hearing your output of what a bandwagon fan is? because I will see how much more of an idiot you are.
Explain to me how you became a Boston Celtics fan.
 7 years ago '04        #69
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
I hope you guys get the exact coach you want so then when we whip that a.ss next year i can hear all the excuses again. lol sucks yall dont get a rematch after that beat down huh? And last time i checked yall gonna have the same weak a.ss players on the field so i expect the same from the worst team in florida..

FSU=Everything looks great from the top
 7 years ago '04        #70
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro
Former #UM LB Dan Morgan told me this morning he heard Gruden had already begun contract talks with Canes

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
 7 years ago '04        #71
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Cap Peeler said:
How is this a mistake?

You're talking about Miami's lofty expectations.......

what you think the expectations are if he took the Cowboys job huh? Not only would he have to deal with an over controlling a.ss owner who thinks he should be named the team's captain but also the expectations of winning the Super Bowl every year.

Taking the Miami job would be a walk in the park... i mean not really but c'mon now. A high profile school that breaks TV records, high profile athletes recruit themselves just to wear the U on the helmet, sitting in a 100 mile radius from the hottest hotbed of high school athletes and in the best county where high school football is played. Direct pipeline to the best high schools in the country...3 million dollars a year and complete authority of the team. He would outshine the garbage dolphins, the 3 amigos of the Heat. It would be something like or greater than what Pete Carroll was to USC and the city of Los Angeles.
The difference between the two is $$$. In my opinion, I'd much rather work with what the Cowboys have at 7-8 Million a year then with Miami's problems at 3 Million a year. The facilities are under national standards, the stadium is away from the campus, the fans expect national titles each year and you have to deal with the new Miami standards of graduation rates and education focus.

I'd much rather deal with Jerry Jones, at least you know Jerry is willing to drop money like it's nothing to get you the players you want. Miami on the other hand, not so much.

I think Leach is a perfect fit for this job. He'll take 2-2.5 million, and he'll recruit based on his past with Texas Tech. He's unorthodox and with Miami's recruiting power, he can promise skill players that they're gonna put up 50-60 points a game like it's nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Explain to me how you became a Boston Celtics fan.
Pierce and Antoine Walker combo back in 01 when Pierce and Iverson were goin at it....and I been hooked ever since....

I'm guessin you think I became a fan when the Big 3 formed....do some research

10-19-2006, 03:52 PM [2nd post of that thread] and i'm all over the thread....crying in my pillow every night when we lost time n time again with gerald green as the franchise player....18 straight losses...

I should be the one askin you.....I know there aint no such thing as a miami fan before this season and I don't care if you from Miami....they house stayed empty
 7 years ago '05        #73
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
I hope you guys get the exact coach you want so then when we whip that a.ss next year i can hear all the excuses again. lol sucks yall dont get a rematch after that beat down huh? And last time i checked yall gonna have the same weak a.ss players on the field so i expect the same from the worst team in florida..

FSU=Everything looks great from the top
Next year Gruden is going to be coaching Randy Shannon's kids.... calm down bro.
 7 years ago '05        #74
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
Pierce and Antoine Walker combo back in 01 when Pierce and Iverson were goin at it....and I been hooked ever since....

I'm guessin you think I became a fan when the Big 3 formed....do some research

10-19-2006, 03:52 PM [2nd post of that thread] and i'm all over the thread....crying in my pillow every night when we lost time n time again with gerald green as the franchise player....18 straight losses...
Yes I thought you followed the big 3. I am just f**king with you anyway. I always f**k with you.... you don't know who I am huh? I remember you from YMW lol.
 7 years ago '08        #75
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 2 Pistolz said:
You care bandwagon n*gga.... that's why you lurking and refreshing this thread for updates every 5 minutes.
he mad
 7 years ago '04        #76
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
The difference between the two is $$$. In my opinion, I'd much rather work with what the Cowboys have at 7-8 Million a year then with Miami's problems at 3 Million a year. The facilities are under national standards, the stadium is away from the campus, the fans expect national titles each year and you have to deal with the new Miami standards of graduation rates and education focus.

I'd much rather deal with Jerry Jones, at least you know Jerry is willing to drop money like it's nothing to get you the players you want. Miami on the other hand, not so much.

I think Leach is a perfect fit for this job. He'll take 2-2.5 million, and he'll recruit based on his past with Texas Tech. He's unorthodox and with Miami's recruiting power, he can promise skill players that they're gonna put up 50-60 points a game like it's nothing.
There's a reason why coaches like Cowher don't even express that much feeling to get the cowboys job.

Yeah, you're right. The boys would pay him from 5-6 million/yr easy. That's pocket change for Jerry. But you're talking about a man who is already rich as hell and is still getting paid millions by the bucs.

With the cowboys he would have to play puppet for jerry jones and everyone damn well knows that he don't like to play that role for no one.

Miami doesn't have horrible facilities... that's all junk homeboy... besides what have facilities done for Notre Dame, Florida State, Michigan, lately? It's not about facilities and bulls**t uniforms it's about coaching. Boise state and tcu are k!lling it in a national scene with 2 star players and junior looking colleges.
 7 years ago '04        #77
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 2 Pistolz said:
Next year Gruden is going to be coaching Randy Shannon's kids.... calm down bro.
im calm bro. We playin in the acccg bout to be in the orange bowl while youll have players going to other schools.
 7 years ago '05        #78
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Yes I thought you followed the big 3. I am just f**king with you anyway. I always f**k with you.... you don't know who I am huh? I remember you from YMW lol.
damn YMW s**t was like 5 years ago.......what was your name? I prolly don't remember anyway though....
 7 years ago '05        #79
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 primetime said:
he mad
not really.....you go ahead and think he's going to take you to the top.....i'll be back in 2 years laughin like ======
 7 years ago '05        #80
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
damn YMW s**t was like 5 years ago.......what was your name? I prolly don't remember anyway though....
I was the head admin.... buckshotz while you were on there maybe. I've had like 100 names.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago