Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #221
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #222
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Lake Lewis Jr. LakeLewis

Only thing left on the Gruden to UM express is the money for his staff! Should be a great Wednesday for UM fans... 7 minutes ago via web
Money ain't a problem right now. This university is f**king loaded. If we hired Gruden, you could expect ridiculous donations. That, and the fact that tickets will actually be sold. ESPN would show all of our games on ESPN or ESPN2 not some bum f**k ESPN3 s**t or on CSS. This hire is probably the biggest hire in the history of college football, more so than Nick Saban going to Alabama. The hierarchy of Miami sports would be the way it was and the way it has always been. There is no lose in this situation, Hocutt and Shalala know this and this is why they're willing to pay this n*gga 4 million dollars/yr.

1. Canes
2. Dolphins
3. Heat
4. Marlins.
 7 years ago '04        #223
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
I hope he dont goto a college team.
 7 years ago '04        #224
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I definitely get the feeling it's the real deal this time
I don't wanna throw a parade just yet. f**k twitter, I'm waiting until something if anything happens tomorrow.
 7 years ago '04        #225
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
John Gruden Details

It’s confirmed! No more Games. John Gruden is now Miami’s next head coach. He reportedly signed a 4 year – 15-16 million dollar contract. The News conference will be tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM eastern time. It is still unclear if the a.ssistants will stay or if Gruden has his own already. HSN will continue to follow this breaking news.

still take all this wit a grain of salt until it is confirmed by espn or another big news source
 7 years ago '05        #226
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
yea i dunno about, herald came out saying that hocutt is flying to tampa to meet with gruden
after reports were saying that he had flown to miami from mnf in arizona all these damn sources and s**t

even joe rose during sports had an um official and said nothing than whats reported on canesport and s**t

all thats known is possibly a meeting between hocutt and gruden tomorrow

oh well, we'll see tomorrow back to school work
 7 years ago '04        #227
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
John Gruden Details

It’s confirmed! No more Games. John Gruden is now Miami’s next head coach. He reportedly signed a 4 year – 15-16 million dollar contract. The News conference will be tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM eastern time. It is still unclear if the a.ssistants will stay or if Gruden has his own already. HSN will continue to follow this breaking news.

still take all this wit a grain of salt until it is confirmed by espn or another big news source
f**k.. I need to go to sleep and study for my finals.... I'm guessing i'm staying glued to this f**king computer for the 2nd day in a row until something comes out.

It'll be worth it though
 7 years ago '04        #228
space
space
this s**t is almost as bad as the lebron free agency with all these sources n s**t
 7 years ago '04        #229
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
this s**t is almost as bad as the lebron free agency with all these sources n s**t
At least Chris Bozo is never f**king right. I knew we had a chance when he was just throwing names out there like the Bulls New York and the CLIPPERS

As long as Adam Schefter, the only credible guy on ESPN doesn't say anything on the contrary I BELIEVE :dancingcool: I'm scared of Schefter cuz that n*gga is ALWAYS on point
 7 years ago '04        #230
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
At least Chris Bozo is never f**king right. I knew we had a chance when he was just throwing names out there like the Bulls New York and the CLIPPERS

As long as Adam Schefter, the only credible guy on ESPN doesn't say anything on the contrary I BELIEVE :dancingcool: I'm scared of Schefter cuz that n*gga is ALWAYS on point
this is all he has said about it

Well, well, well. RT @espn: Miami still interested in Jon Gruden as football coach -

jay glazer >>>

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 11-30-2010 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #231
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i kinda hope we get him, we really fell off and lol @ my fellow cane fans that thought jacory was heisman bound, ya'll still cool though.
 7 years ago '07        #232
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173

Lets Get Get Get ITttttttttt
 7 years ago '08        #233
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Let's get this s**t done.
 7 years ago '08        #234
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space

here's some updates
 7 years ago '05        #235
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Gruden apparently already has his staff set (OC - Jay Gruden, DC - Jim Leavitt). It's all a matter of him signing the dotted line. Come on Chuckie!

If he passes then GTF on the phone immediately and offer the gig to Dan Mullen since there doesn't seem to be any mutual interest with Petersen or Harbaugh. And if that fails for whatever reason, then Edsall or Tubby.
 7 years ago '05        #236
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Gruden's routine Wednesday spot on Mike & Mike has been canceled! Do your thing Hocutt.
 7 years ago '08        #237
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #238
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Jesus Leavitt and Gruden. You guys really have no idea what we're getting into. I do not like this at all.
 7 years ago '08        #239
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Santoro said:
Jesus Leavitt and Gruden. You guys really have no idea what we're getting into. I do not like this at all.
why not?
 7 years ago '05        #240
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 Santoro said:
n*gga with that staff The U will dominate recruiting in the state of Florida and have probably the highest profile head coach in college football. Why do you not like that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago