Miami Hurricanes And Jon Gruden Close to a DEAL

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Leavitt?!??
 7 years ago '05        #182
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
hes not coming here famo for real

but we are willing to spend that much money then why the f**k are we even talking to mullen or edsall

tubberville would beast here
I don't think he's coming here either.... I'm just saying. He's not gonna sit back and feast off his Bucs contract if he gets an enticing offer (i.e. Dallas Cowboys).

Also, there would be no one else to spend that type of money on. Tuby wouldn't require much more than what we were paying Shannon.

I'm fine with Edsall or Mullen. Edsall is a really solid coach and a very good recruiter.

Chris Petersen is who I really want though, but I don't see it happening.
 7 years ago '09        #183
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 P. Dedos said:
hes not coming here famo for real

but we are willing to spend that much money then why the f**k are we even talking to mullen or edsall

tubberville would beast here

Mullen is the one that made UF go. After he left Florida got exposed.

And now he made MSU into contenders in the freaking SEC West.

Dude is fine in my book
 7 years ago '04        #184
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas really need to calm down y'all acting on some meltdown mode.....

fine, let's say Gruden doesn't come here. He didn't say no and i'm guessing talks are going. This isn't a job application and interview at your restaurant.

But neither Levitt nor Schiano are EVER coming here to be head coaches. Hoccutt and Shalala fired Shannon because they finally saw that only 10,000 people showed up to the final home game. Hiring either coach would be a failure and people would crucify them both. Besides, Levitt just got fired over punching a player at usf... not really the type of coach shalala would even consider.

Which leads to...

Leach isn't coming here. Failed in his first interview, and too many things going with the lawsuit

Edsall would be a great hire. A nonsense, tough guy who has done a lot at UConn. UConn at this moment would whoop Miami physically. He can develop a great offensive line, a great running game. With our athletes, he could turn this program into a faster Wisconsin

Patterson isn't coming here. For a second i thought he would give us a look but the move to the big east might change that.

I like Peterson as well... he has nothing else to coach for at Boise. Trying to get back to the national championship at boise would take him 2 more years regardless of playing in the mountain west.

Mullen would be a good choice as well. We have all seen what happened to UF after he left even with tebow and he's doing a lot at Miss St. However, I doubt he would come here.

Malzhan is not a bad choice either but lack of experience will not get him this job. He did great coaching at Tulsa before going to Auburn. Last year, without Newton, they broke several records offensively while having bum a.ss Kody Burns as the qb.
 11-29-2010, 04:08 PM         #185
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

fine, let's say Gruden doesn't come here. He didn't say no and i'm guessing talks are going. This isn't a job application and interview at your restaurant.

But neither Levitt nor Schiano are EVER coming here to be head coaches. Hoccutt and Shalala fired Shannon because they finally saw that only 10,000 people showed up to the final home game. Hiring either coach would be a failure and people would crucify them both. Besides, Levitt just got fired over punching a player at usf... not really the type of coach shalala would even consider.

Which leads to...

Leach isn't coming here. Failed in his first interview, and too many things going with the lawsuit

Edsall would be a great hire. A nonsense, tough guy who has done a lot at UConn. UConn at this moment would whoop Miami physically. He can develop a great offensive line, a great running game. With our athletes, he could turn this program into a faster Wisconsin

Patterson isn't coming here. For a second i thought he would give us a look but the move to the big east might change that.

I like Peterson as well... he has nothing else to coach for at Boise. Trying to get back to the national championship at boise would take him 2 more years regardless of playing in the mountain west.

Mullen would be a good choice as well. We have all seen what happened to UF after he left even with tebow and he's doing a lot at Miss St. However, I doubt he would come here.

Malzhan is not a bad choice either but lack of experience will not get him this job. He did great coaching at Tulsa before going to Auburn. Last year, without Newton, they broke several records offensively while having bum a.ss Kody Burns as the qb.

UCONN got beat by a garbage Michigan team.
 7 years ago '04        #186
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Bodog.com odds on next #UM coach: Gruden 1/1; Jim Leavitt 2/1; Brent Venables 3/1; Gary Patterson 6/1.. jimmy Johnson 50/1
 7 years ago '05        #187
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:

Which leads to...

Wow. I agree once again on all points.

I'm warming up to Edsall or Mullen big time.
 7 years ago '04        #188
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 100 Rounds said:
since the Michigan game Uconn's other bad losses came against Louisville when they got shut out and by 3 points against Rutgers. They about to win the big east and last year they went 8-5, most of their losses came by 3 points or less.
 7 years ago '07        #189
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Im with 2pistols. If we get a coordinator or Leavitt, Im not supporting them til the next regime change

Especially after hearing about this whole situation and how theyre not gonna spare a dime
 11-29-2010, 04:38 PM         #190
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If not Gruden, I want Edsall.
 7 years ago '09        #191
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Only question bout Edsall is can he recruit
 7 years ago '05        #192
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 100 Rounds said:
UConn generally starts off slow in OOC play, but come conference play, they're almost always ready to play with anybody. Even when they're outmatched physically. Miami could do a lot worse than Randy Edsall
 11-29-2010, 04:50 PM         #193
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTM said:
Only question bout Edsall is can he recruit
UConn was D1 for like 8 years and he won the Big East...
 7 years ago '04        #194
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
UConn generally starts off slow in OOC play, but come conference play, they're almost always ready to play with anybody. Even when they're outmatched physically. Miami could do a lot worse than Randy Edsall
Not to mention that NOBODY knew about shoelace back in week 1.

denard robinson k!lled it the first 5 games. Then Michigan came back to reality shortly after that.

Like I said, if not Gruden, then I want Edsall, point blank.

In the case Edsall doesn't come here, then yeah go ahead and offen Tubbs. He jumped the gun on Texas Tech but he would pull a Lane Kiffin if we gave him the offer.

It's sad that Shalala wouldn't give a chance to Leach but I think he would work wonders anywhere, especially with athletes running 4.3, 40 yd dashes. Every kid in Miami wants to play throw and catch ball and they would be lining up to be playing in an offense that would put 45+ points and over 500 yds on a week to week basis. There's no defense in the ACC that would be able to stop a Mike Leach offense. I mean he was k!lling the big boys of the Big 12 with texas tech's caliber players
 7 years ago '07        #195
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Cap Peeler said:

Which leads to...

Kodi Burns didnt play QB at all last year.......he lost that job 2 years ago before Malzahn got there. Chris Todd whom has no mobility and a weak arm was the QB in Malzahn's first year which is even more impressive becuz they ran an option read offense and the QB never ran it. Still Malzahn was able to scheme around that and rack up yards. I hope he does leave and hopefully he takes that the QB Frazier with him. Right now he is committed to Auburn but I got a feeling that where ever Malzahn goes is where that kid goes.
 7 years ago '05        #196
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Joaquin_UMOL73 Joaquin Gonzalez
Rob Chudzinski has been contacted by one of the trustees.
11 minutes ago
 7 years ago '07        #197
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 dipset kid0221 said:
Joaquin_UMOL73 Joaquin Gonzalez
Rob Chudzinski has been contacted by one of the trustees.
11 minutes ago
Dont know if thats the right guy for the job.
 7 years ago '08        #198
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
So I guess after the 141415151 time the U is finally back huh??
 7 years ago '04        #199
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
I don't wanna make anything out of nothing but.... you n*ggas watching this game??

Gruden has been really really quiet so far... he doesn't even wanna comment on Gore's almost 70 yd quarter yet. He seems a little zoned out or something.
 7 years ago '04        #200
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dont know if thats the right guy for the job.
He was the man behind the 2000-2002 offense

But I want somebody new... I'm tired of these n*ggas with some sort of connection to the university.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy