Nov 27 - North Korea readies missiles as U.S., South Korea begin drill

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 171 171
 Reppindaburghh said:

China is the 2nd biggest military super power on the planet.

Don't let that fool you. Just because they could have a billion man army using civilians doesn't mean anything. They still have to get them to our shores if they go on an offensive. Our Naval and Aviation technology far exceeds there's and in numbers as well. A lot of there weapons and technology they have obtained from the U.S over the years. A War with them will be devastating on both sides but the U.S would win. Too high risk, major cities all over the country would be destroyed and millions of lives would be taken but we would have China.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 11-28-2010 at 06:44 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #42
PotenC 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
"Shutting off trade with China" is the most retarded s**t I've ever heard.
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 MrTripleDouble said:
Don't let that fool you. Just because they could have a billion man army using civilians doesn't mean anything. They still have to get them to our shores if they go on an offensive. Our Naval and Aviation technology far exceeds there's and in numbers as well. A lot of there weapons and technology they have obtained from the U.S over the years. A War with them will be devastating on both sides but the U.S would win. Too high risk, major cities all over the country would be destroyed and millions of lives would be taken but we would have China.
Obviously. If it was a fist f!ght, we'd win, but come out bruised and bloody. But the guy I quoted said nobody is scared of them. That is false. We are scared of them, just like they are scared of us.
 11-28-2010, 08:00 PM         #44
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any war the United States is scared of, but thats because we respect life and they wouldn't care about losing millions to our thousands. But as far as winning/losing goes, there is no real threat to us.
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Any war the United States is scared of, but thats because we respect life and they wouldn't care about losing millions to our thousands. But as far as winning/losing goes, there is no real threat to us.
No single threat. But you better believe if we did some s**t like bomb North Korea without consulting the other super powers first, and they all teamed up against us, we are f**ked.
 11-28-2010, 08:11 PM         #46
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
No single threat. But you better believe if we did some s**t like bomb North Korea without consulting the other super powers first, and they all teamed up against us, we are f**ked.
thats so true. almost everyone hates us already. Or they secretly do atleast.
 7 years ago '07        #47
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
 The N said:
 11-28-2010, 08:17 PM         #48
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea but thats just because of the location. Of NK was in Africa we would of invaded those f**kers years ago regardless of who supported them. NK being so close to China is whats protecting them because we don't need that great of a reason to invade people
 7 years ago '05        #49
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
 MrTripleDouble said:
Russia is bitter about the cold war, they feel the U.S has disgraced there Mother Russia. China doesn't like us because our support for Japan and South Korea. Especially after WWII because China wanted to invade and seek revenge from the occupation in China from Japan. A lot there is issues are from the past not right now. If China and Russia are paying NK just to p!ss us off that's very weak. Why use NK? Why not make a move yourself? You know why there not? Out of fear of a war breaking out and damaging there economies. China and Russia are p*ssy period. Shut off importation and trade with China and there done. If we do the latter, that will slow China's growth tremendously. I'm tired of these soap opera tactics. Make a deal or NK has to go simple as that. And if they want war we are more than ready despite what you hear on T.V.
If they shut off trade wit China n russia WED be f**ked...u know how much s**t we get from over there...doubt we would have enough over here to meet the demand on items we import
 7 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Yea but thats just because of the location. Of NK was in Africa we would of invaded those f**kers years ago regardless of who supported them. NK being so close to China is whats protecting them because we don't need that great of a reason to invade people
Which circles back around to my original statement about us being afraid of China (And rightfully so).

We are agreeing right now, I'm not sure what's being misunderstood.
 7 years ago '08        #51
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
We came in like this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #52
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
 MrTripleDouble said:
All the US has to do is make a deal. Sale the land to China, liquidate NK's a.ssets and equity and pay Russia in exchange for there idleness and silence. It's a win-win-win. Obviously a more in depth and complex military strategy is needed but my ideas are a start. The U.S needs to learn how to make deals and negotiate and keep the upper hand. Were the only super power in the world so we have to sit at the table with confidence and leadership not arrogance and egotism. China and Russia are primitive so there thinking and culture is not advanced enough to see the positives, they look at us as "Big bully" as opposed to "valuable a.sset" that's there own fault, there missing out on a ton of money billions of dollars and a future full of abundance, growth, and prosperity. Morality is not an issue in business and politics only money and agenda's.

Good s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #53
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63

[video - click to view]

FUUUCK YEA!
 7 years ago '10        #54
phinsnation 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
any man saying this s**t is useless needs to re-evaluate the strategy of using attack dogs.
 11-28-2010, 11:11 PM         #55
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
why cant we have ops murk kim and his son blame it on a n korean traitor and call it good ..its not like we aint ever lied before to make s**t happen... we pus*y fitting around n korea when we can do some sleeper cell type s**t
It's funny people think the dirtiest sneakiest shadiest country in the world is just sitting around on their hands. Behind closed doors you gotta KNOW the US got a plan B and C ready.
 11-28-2010, 11:14 PM         #56
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Which circles back around to my original statement about us being afraid of China (And rightfully so).

We are agreeing right now, I'm not sure what's being misunderstood.
My point is we aren't scared of them at all.
 7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 -BigC- said:
My point is we aren't scared of them at all.
Uh, yes, we are. And rightfully so. We aren't scared of losing a war to them, obviously, but we are definitely scared to start a war with them. There would be millions of casualties on our side even though we'd win. If you disagree, then I don't know what to tell you.

You are clearly admitting the only reason we don't just f**k NK up is because they are close to China. Therefore, you are agreeing with me. The f**k are you talkin about right now?
 11-28-2010, 11:15 PM         #58
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
thats because these defense people are f**kin retarded and broadcast our business to the wrong people. we should never be reading what the plans of our military are going to be.
AGAIN: if you're reading about it, it AIN'T THE PLAN!
 11-28-2010, 11:21 PM         #59
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotenC said:
"Shutting off trade with China" is the most retarded s**t I've ever heard.
For real.
If China or India ain't making it for us, where we getting it? WE DON'T MAKE s**t!!!
 7 years ago '10        #60
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 171 171
 Woodwin said:
If they shut off trade wit China n russia WED be f**ked...u know how much s**t we get from over there...doubt we would have enough over here to meet the demand on items we import
We can out source. China is just cheaper. Out sourcing to other countries would cost more money and rise prices. Shutting off trade with China would teach them a lesson "Don't f*ck with us because you need us". We don't really need China, there the goose that lays golden eggs. Cheap labor, low costs, no regulations, so businesses love it but its the greed of profit that blinds people. Shutting off trade with China isn't smart business but as far as politics and power cutting China off would send a clear message and we would see how big there balls really are.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 11-28-2010 at 11:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago