so how long ice cube gonna portray this fake gangster image

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,835 | Props total: 52078 52078
So they casted him in Are We there Yet cuz of his hood appeal lol gtfoh, he was in it cuz of his business side nothin to do with Ice Cube "the gangsta"
 7 years ago '05        #22
space
space
So u think it's cool to "act" a certain way that ur not? Thats whats wrong with ppl u don't c nothin wrong with bein urself. So go preach all u want but u f**kin serious i respect Will Smith more than Cube cuz he may b a panzy rapper but he's keepin 100 with himself n not frontin like Cube & he got way more Guap than Cube btw!
 11-27-2010, 12:21 PM         #23
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
he's from South Central LA... and he always repped that in countless songs
and if u been to LA u know Compton, Inglewood, Watts are all part of South LA...
f**k outta here compton is its own city fool its in LA county but its not in south central

Last edited by truthfulness; 11-27-2010 at 12:24 PM..
 11-27-2010, 12:27 PM         #24
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
cube from da hood ....... so what if his parents had jobs and were together ..... black family cant be "together" ????????? it was still a struggle .......

you grow up in south central in da 70's and 80's ... and be black ... see how that one turns out ......

@ idiots ..........

i know cube ... intelligent as a muthaf**ka .... every black man cant be an ignorant fool like america might want them to be .... not like he said he was crip or blood ..... he just "from da streets" ......
he def wore blue rags and claimed crip
 7 years ago '05        #25
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
Cube gets a pass - this is the dude that made AmeriKKKas Most Wanted, damn it.
 11-27-2010, 12:37 PM         #26
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long a.ss n*ggas im miami think it is ok for rick ross to have the worst cause of idenity theft in history

i still cant understand how a C.O :cop: can be a drug lord
 11-27-2010, 12:37 PM         #27
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what if Cube is decades removed from the hood?

those are his roots and if he wants to keep makin music, then let him. Maybe he's not still doin the things he raps about, but there's young people still growin up who want to hear someone rap about how they feel and what they're going through.

If Cube didn't still make gangsta rap, then who would?
 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM         #28
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people in this thread clearly cant read. i said his fans respect him for being a family man and putting out good material. theres no need to keep the fake G image. everybody knows its fake but they dont say nothing because cube is a legend. he could still make money just being a mature middle age man but instead he still walks around in carthart suits ice grilling the camera. its unnecessary, people will still support him either way.
 7 years ago '09        #29
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 D.S.O.M. said:

only n*gga that wasnt hood in NWA was DRE

Cube, Eazy and Ren were all from the hood

Cube found a way to make some money thru acting and now yall discredit him.

"i started this gangsta s**t/and this the muthaf**kin thanks I get"
this...
 7 years ago '05        #30
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Cube >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This thread title

Enough said
 7 years ago '07        #31
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

ice cube been frontin
 7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
so u think Plies, Ro$$, and all these other successful gangsta rappers are really pulling

choppas on their rivals and writing rhymes about it? #uafool

idk i dont f**k with that bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
cube is nothing close to gangsta, goon, or any type of criminal he portrays in his music. i remember dude got his a.ss beat and chain snatched by a dude with no gun....just one on one. cube is a great business man,at one time was a great story teller but has NEVER been "gangsta" or a tough guy that he pretends to be. being "from the hood" don't mean s**t,there's a ton of lames and clowns in the hood. cube acts like he runs the west.....didn't lil boosie out sell cube yet he thinks he "is the west"

Last edited by beast mode; 11-27-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 11-27-2010, 01:01 PM         #34
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dare you to say that to Cube face. When O'shea enter the room its like...
 11-27-2010, 01:14 PM         #35
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

1. the n*gga blatantly jumped on Das Efx d!ck wit the Lethal Injection album, trend hoppin a.ss

2. n*gga stole Wicked from King Sun

3. n*gga stole Throw Yo Hood in the Air from Cypress Hill

4. n*gga stole the nasal flow from B-Real

5. n*gga rapped on Public Enemy's Burn Hollywood Burn & then he go Hollywood????

6. n*gga claim to be about upliftment of black folks and does St. Ides commercials

7. n*gga ran to NY for his debut then turn round and dis n*ggas, trendhoppin that ole school Coast rivalry

8. n*gga aint never live the street life but rapped about shootin n*ggas and kickin up dust

9. n*gga went to college on an ARCHITECTURE SCHOLARSHIP... which is somethin to be proud of, but is the boy rap image reflective of that reality????? hell nawwwwwwwww

10. n*gga made a song called I'm A Hoe wit Master P... now my dad tole me that wuz a remake of a song by them n*ggas Whodini which is true, but u ever seen them n*ggas mayne??? tight leather pants and cowboy hats, NO MAN should be runnin round talmbout he's a hoe shawty. Especially not no damn self proclaimed gangsta rapper

Cube a hip hop legend who made 2 certified classics in AmeriKKKa's Most & death Certificate plus wrote a gang of other classics includin Eazy Duz It album BUT....look mayne yall n*ggas gotta stop puttin rappers on pedestals talmbout they get a pass, n*gga f**k THAT.

Ice Cube = Plies wit legendary lyrical skills
 11-27-2010, 01:38 PM         #36
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

1. the n*gga blatantly jumped on Das Efx d!ck wit the Lethal Injection album, trend hoppin a.ss

2. n*gga stole Wicked from King Sun

3. n*gga stole Throw Yo Hood in the Air from Cypress Hill

4. n*gga stole the nasal flow from B-Real

5. n*gga rapped on Public Enemy's Burn Hollywood Burn & then he go Hollywood????

6. n*gga claim to be about upliftment of black folks and does St. Ides commercials

7. n*gga ran to NY for his debut then turn round and dis n*ggas, trendhoppin that ole school Coast rivalry

8. n*gga aint never live the street life but rapped about shootin n*ggas and kickin up dust

9. n*gga went to college on an ARCHITECTURE SCHOLARSHIP... which is somethin to be proud of, but is the boy rap image reflective of that reality????? hell nawwwwwwwww

10. n*gga made a song called I'm A Hoe wit Master P... now my dad tole me that wuz a remake of a song by them n*ggas Whodini which is true, but u ever seen them n*ggas mayne??? tight leather pants and cowboy hats, NO MAN should be runnin round talmbout he's a hoe shawty. Especially not no damn self proclaimed gangsta rapper

Cube a hip hop legend who made 2 certified classics in AmeriKKKa's Most & death Certificate plus wrote a gang of other classics includin Eazy Duz It album BUT....look mayne yall n*ggas gotta stop puttin rappers on pedestals talmbout they get a pass, n*gga f**k THAT.

Ice Cube = Plies wit legendary lyrical skills

n*ggas who usually do what they rap about tend to end up either dead or jail
you lookin waaaaay too deep into sh1t ol technical a.ss n*gga
next thing you gonna tell me is the movie Terminator wasnt based on actual events
 7 years ago '07        #37
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ManWithoutFear! said:
n*ggas who usually do what they rap about tend to end up either dead or jail
you lookin waaaaay too deep into sh1t ol technical a.ss n*gga
next thing you gonna tell me is the movie Terminator wasnt based on actual events
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago