Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
i love nicki but kim murdered her on dat
 7 years ago '04        #82
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
BEEF AND DISS RECORDS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 2PAC AND BIGGIE BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER, BUT BEEF IS REAL, DISS RECORDS ARE LYRICAL a.ssAULTS. NICKI MAY NOT WANT BEEF, BUT AS A RAPPER SHE BETTA DAMN SURE RESPOND A TO A GOOD LYRICAL a.ssAULT. KEYS AINT GO AS HARD KIM DID. CUZ FLAT-OUT, KEYS AINT GOT THE CREDENTIALS FOR ALL DAT. BUT U CRAZY IF U THINK KIM AINT GON HARD ON DAT s**t.

U WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW SOME OF U n*ggaS IS NICKI RIDERS? U HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY KIM DISS WASNT ALL THAT HOT, BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY ROMAN REVENGE WAS GENIUS. f**kIN LOSERS.
 7 years ago '08        #83
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Only reason this s**t is getting so much attention is because its at Nicki. She should just leave it alone for 2 weeks and let Kim fade back into irrelevance.
 7 years ago '07        #84
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Royce talkin real talk.

Anyone tryna say that diss doesn't go hard is a f**kin hater. That s**t surprised me, i didn't know Kim had that in her.

But this track goes hard. This b**ch needs to respond, she aint in no position to be ignoring s**t.
 11-29-2010, 07:29 AM         #85
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must respond.....agreed
 7 years ago '04        #86
peetycrack 
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
 D.S.O.M. said:
why would nicki respond? she doesnt have to respond

she drew 1st blood with Roman's Revenge and Kim responded to it with Black Friday which was a flop

it's gonna take somebody with more lyrical prowess to counter nicki's charisma in a battle
man i can see why half the rappers now a dayz getting paid, cause half the people buying there music don't know what it is , nicki's album is whack point black . two thumbs down, whoever think she can rap need to go back to hip-hop school . it was like i was in grade school all over again listening to her trying to rap an i've heard some bad rappers in the an i've
been a true hip hop fan since the the late 80 thru the 90's until know an half the rappers sound like nicki *ucking WHACK. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #87
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 peetycrack said:
man i can see why half the rappers now a dayz getting paid, cause half the people buying there music don't know what it is , nicki's album is whack point black . two thumbs down, whoever think she can rap need to go back to hip-hop school . it was like i was in grade school all over again listening to her trying to rap an i've heard some bad rappers in the an i've
been a true hip hop fan since the the late 80 thru the 90's until know an half the rappers sound like nicki *ucking WHACK. :agreement6:
Nicki's album being wack, doesn't negate her popularity right now. And that's pretty much why she's going to win by default. Kim is looked at as being on the decline.
 7 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6418 6418
and after all of this kim will still be irrelevant. she can't even make a decent single anymore
 7 years ago '06        #89
tdc320 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 707 707
 tj.iscool said:
Old School hip hop & mentality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this new school garbage u people sheep over
I agree. Nowadays these fans LOVE rappers because they're more popular then the other. They don't even care if the rapper can actully rap or not.
 7 years ago '04        #90
peetycrack 
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:
"I'll kick that hoe....punt"

[pic - click to view]

WHAT ??????? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT @#$% THAT NIKI WAS ETHER YOU MUST BE ABOUT 12 YRS OLD WITH A .D . EM VERSE MADE THAT SONG . YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK IT'S OK FOR BOYS TO WEAR TIGHT AZZ JEANS TOO. WHERE ARE THE REAL HIP HOP FANS AT . IT HAS GONE TO GAY'S AN THE METRO s3xUAL PEOPLE THAT THINK IT'S OK TO LIKE WHACK RAPPERS AN BOY WEARING SPANDEX FOR JEANS.
 7 years ago '09        #91
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
Anyone that thinks Nicki Minaj is better than lil kim.. is f**king retarded
 7 years ago '10        #92
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 peetycrack said:
WHAT ??????? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT @#$% THAT NIKI WAS ETHER YOU MUST BE ABOUT 12 YRS OLD WITH A .D . EM VERSE MADE THAT SONG . YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK IT'S OK FOR BOYS TO WEAR TIGHT AZZ JEANS TOO. WHERE ARE THE REAL HIP HOP FANS AT . IT HAS GONE TO GAY'S AN THE METRO s3xUAL PEOPLE THAT THINK IT'S OK TO LIKE WHACK RAPPERS AN BOY WEARING SPANDEX FOR JEANS.
In what part of that did you read that I wrote nicki spit ether? You just start checking out BX this past week or something? I cant believe you wasted all the characters for nothing
 7 years ago '05        #93
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Lot17 said:
Only reason this s**t is getting so much attention is because its at Nicki. She should just leave it alone for 2 weeks and let Kim fade back into irrelevance.

[pic - click to view]

11-29-2010, 03:45 PM         #94
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That diss is ill. Kim k!lled Nicki, Drake, those Young Money weirdos. She need to respect the Queen.
 11-29-2010, 03:47 PM         #95
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these girls are dumb
 11-29-2010, 03:50 PM         #96
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
and after all of this kim will still be irrelevant. she can't even make a decent single anymore
I would expect that from someone with Drake as their avy. lol Point is she took Kim's style and at least she could do was acknowledge her. Nicki and the whole Young Money is fake. Lil Kim wanna be's, fake blood members??? stop being blind and do the math. Most of yall are young and dont know about real hip hop. Hip hop with most of you started with 50 cent.
 7 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
no, her not responding to keys is pulling "the jay-z" Nicki had nothing to gain from that while keyz could have launched a career off of it noone even knew who she was, thats called getting "Ja ruled" different from what jay does

Hov only says something back if he can get something out of it lets be honest from game to beanie win or lose jay had nothing to gain from those battles so he chose to ignore them he did publicly acknowledge them though..........

Kim dissing nicki is different do to the fact that Kim is still Lil Kim even though she's hating right now, she's still recognized as a vet she still can sell records she's still generating money she still can pack a club on any given night she just went at Nicki and pulled her card if nicki crushes her it only further more proves she's (nicki) the real deal so why not go in?

Royce is right This is hip hop and nicki gotta respond

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-29-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 11-29-2010, 04:16 PM         #98
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdc320 said:
I agree. Nowadays these fans LOVE rappers because they're more popular then the other. They don't even care if the rapper can actully rap or not.
word son
 11-29-2010, 04:19 PM         #99
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peetycrack said:
calm down lil grasshopper...Him posting that whack a.ss line from Nicki
an then posting that GIF went over ur head something serious homie LOL
 7 years ago '05        #100
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
I dont understand why people hating on LIL KIMS diss either.
I dont give two f**ks about either of these hoes, but that was a cool little diss from LIL KIM.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now