Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Heheheh Ghetto Hoess wybinn heheheheh
 7 years ago '05        #62
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
Im surprised, never expected Kim to put nikki to bed like that.

Im happy -- about time.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #63
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 199 199
like the rest of young money...nikki is trash...

maybe someone can ghost write her a reply
 7 years ago '10        #64
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
If you compare nicki's verse on roman's revenge and Kim's joint........

Kim Won
 7 years ago '06        #65
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
How does Nicki have to respond when this "Black Friday" diss is no where near the ether Nicki spit on Roman's Revenge and on her Monster verse
 11-27-2010, 09:03 PM         #66
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if nikki were smart, she'd completely ignore this but knowing the media, they are goign to tear her a.ss apart everytime she does an interview......so she should atleast address it
 11-27-2010, 09:06 PM         #67
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
who the f**k cares what royce think...dude suck
you sound like a complete moron...royce is the only artist next to jay-z that can actually rhyme next to eminem without sounding like a complete moron
 7 years ago '04        #68
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Jacc Blacc said:
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person... Ain't nothing wrong that record it's Just that Nicky is so good."

lol@ royce saying nikki is so good, n*gga sound like a herb
that def was some herb s**t to say... damn, n*ggas still say herb?
 7 years ago '10        #69
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 samsin420 said:
How does Nicki have to respond when this "Black Friday" diss is no where near the ether Nicki spit on Roman's Revenge and on her Monster verse
"I'll kick that hoe....punt"

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2010, 09:22 PM         #70
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would she kick her ? random
 11-27-2010, 10:02 PM         #71
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so far lil kim is winning because she has already made her mark on the game with grammys and the shyt kim is sayin is real factual, nikki just showin some cute lyrics and has alter egos, and thats not what i call real but nikki got flow, but is that enough to fukk with kim?
 7 years ago '05        #72
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Got damn look at this goddess
 7 years ago '06        #73
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
 Nautilus O said:
"I'll kick that hoe....punt"

[pic - click to view]

In reality though I haven't even listened to Nicki's album and I don't have to listen to it to know Hardcore is destroying it. Kims washed up is all I'm saying,she's not "hip" any more. Nicki has an army of 10 year old white girls and homo s3xual men primarily black she can't lose
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 samsin420 said:

In reality though I haven't even listened to Nicki's album and I don't have to listen to it to know Hardcore is destroying it. Kims washed up is all I'm saying,she's not "hip" any more. Nicki has an army of 10 year old white girls and homo s3xual men primarily black she can't lose
If she's a real "hip hop artist" and not justin beiber, she already did with that statement
 11-28-2010, 09:29 AM         #75
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Slaughtehrouse's Royce Da 5'9 has revealed his reaction to Lil Kim's new "Black Friday" diss record aimed at Young Money star Nicki Minaj.

From Royce's perspective, Kim's hard-hitting records warrants a response from Nicki.

"I just listened to Lil Kims fully Nicky Diss n GotD*mmit I dont know what you HipHop fans is on but she gotta respond to that one I'm sorry," Royce tweeted Friday (November 26).

"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person... Ain't nothing wrong that record it's Just that Nicky is so good." (Royce Da 5'9's Twitter)

Following a leak from Thursday, yesterday saw the release of Kim's full-length "Black Friday" diss going at Minaj.

Let the war of words continue. Lil' Kim delivers her full attack against Nicki Minaj on "Black Friday." Over Pharoahe Monch's instrumental from "Simon Says," the Queen Bee spits stinging words about the Harajuku Barbie and her Young Moneylabelmate: "This hood s**t, you and Drake ain't built for/ This the sh*t the other b*tch almost got k!lled for." She doesn't stop there, calling the Pink Friday lyricist a clone. "This ain't a championship f!ght, I been the greatest/ See the fact is, what you doing, I did it/ Lames tryna clone my style and run wit it/ That's cool, I was the first one wit it/ You's a Lil' Kim wannabe, you just hate to admit it." Even Nicki's co-manager and Kim's ex-affiliate Diddy is not safe. "You and Diddy, sorry bunch of swagger jackers," she raps on the blistering track, which Hot 97's DJ Absolut premiered in full today. (Rap-Up)

Kim also called out Minaj in an interview this week.

"That was cute for her. B*tches like her do sh*t like that. Talk on h*e, it's easy talk when them album sales aint back yet...Since you talking 'bout the history books, let's talk about the f*cking history books d*mn it. B*tch I got a Grammy, b*tch. I got number ones sweety. The Source gave my last album [2005's The nekkid Truth] 5 motherf*cking mics h*e. What the f*ck they give you? ... You got a lot to learn mama. Respect the Queen, stay in the princess section. Stay in yo lane mama." (Hip Hop N More)

On Minaj's "Roman's Revenge," Nicki is heard referencing Kim as a rapper who has fallen off.

Minaj has finally responded to the ongoing disses from Lil Kim. Now after months of keeping quiet, what's Nicki's response? Lil Kim's a has-been. On her new track "Roman's Revenge" featuringEminem Nicki sends not so subliminal disses towards Kim saying, "Look at my show footage all these girls be spazzin, so what the f*ck I look like getting back to a has-been. Yeah I said it, HAS-BEEEN. Hang it up, FLAT SCREEN. PLASMA... I'm a bad b*tch...I'm a c*nt and I'll kick that h*e...PUNT...You need a job this ain't cutting it, Nicki Minaj is who you ain't f*cking wit." (Hip Hop Wired)

that s**t right there is pure & utterly GARBAJ............Nicki
 11-28-2010, 09:33 AM         #76
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
After typing this u should STFU for the rest of ur life
 11-28-2010, 09:39 AM         #77
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The reason nobody ever came at Busta is because everyone knew he could rap and beefing was never apart of what he wanted to do. Nicki can't rap and she made the first diss record.

Nicki got her card pulled and she can't hang with Kim lyrically.
Nicki can't hang.............Lynch
 11-28-2010, 09:41 AM         #78
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
You have that old school hip hop mentality where beefs and battles actually matter......it's 2010.....hate to break it to you but it doesn't nowadays.
Old School hip hop & mentality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this new school garbage u people sheep over
 11-28-2010, 09:46 AM         #79
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rawfury said:
:agreement6::agree ment6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #80
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1748 1748
Nicki betta respond to this,she's probably going to release another wack diss track.....Black Friday track went hard az f*ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago