Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
f**k nicki she got bodied
 7 years ago '05        #42
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 30 30
Lil' Kim's album didn't deserve 5 mics but the diss track is a good one
 7 years ago '08        #43
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 469 469
 MissLoveOne said:
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person"

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not.
at you thinking personal feelings about X rapper has zero bearing on whether they're felt by the audience...

Look at f**king Budden and tell me the vast dislike for him is all about his music and has absolutely nothing to do about his personal life.

What dude said can't be discredited, B.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,691 | Props total: 1429 1429
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Royce at least keeping it real. Kim went in on that record. If Nicki don't respond she got her card pulled.
Man Right......people just like Nicki thats all I aint NEVER been a Lil Kim fan but that diss was Vicious that Roman Revenge s**t was a.sscheeks and people gettin upset bout Kim goin in on her she was just responding to Romans Revenge all Nicki had to do was ignore Kim's comments and Black Friday would never even exist
 11-27-2010, 05:40 PM         #45
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black friday was weak relative to roman's revenge

nicki won
 7 years ago '04        #46
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Rawfury said:

Anyone can talk tough on a flipcam on random street corner USA. She real agy right now but where is your music Ms. Keys? Album" Single? Record deal? Holla at us when you relevant.
 11-27-2010, 05:47 PM         #47
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niki is an annoying b**ch who sucks
 7 years ago '06        #48
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 get_ate said:
at you thinking personal feelings about X rapper has zero bearing on whether they're felt by the audience...

Look at f**king Budden and tell me the vast dislike for him is all about his music and has absolutely nothing to do about his personal life.

What dude said can't be discredited, B.
I don't even think it's vast dislike for Budden. I think it's vast dislike for his fans. They just use his personal life and or antics and events surrounding him, to get at the fans. Because it sure does stur them up. I guess I'm a different type of music fan. Either I like your music or I don't. I could care less about "personal" issues. Anyway, Royce was saying if you think the diss record is wack, then you don't like Kim as a person. Thinking a song or diss record is wack has nothing to do with anything personal. Either you like the song/diss or you don't. Let me put it this way. I think Wacka Flacka is wack. That has nothing to do with him personally. He just a wack rapper to me. Get it now.
 11-27-2010, 06:01 PM         #49
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk..one one had this beef is getting a lot of attention. I even saw it on the front page of freaking Yahoo. And every other update on Facebook is someone posting a link to Kim's song.

I say Nicki shouldn't respond because this will just bring Lil Kim back
 7 years ago '05        #50
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
nikki albums is wack, no replay value for me sorry
 7 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
:aloofandbored10:

rap beefs are so f**king lame. Nothing more than a way to hype ppl up and get their names out there so that the dumbass hip hop fans will talk about them.
 7 years ago '10        #52
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 914 914
 MissLoveOne said:
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person"

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?
Does this also apply to Kanye West?
 11-27-2010, 06:43 PM         #53
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki minaj got bodied
 7 years ago '04        #54
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,193 | Props total: 1074 1074
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
of COURSE it's about knowing who rappers are. you think if my n*gga Joe from up the block put out a diss record to Jay-Z, anybody would care??

now if Cassidy or Busta Rhymes put out a diss record towards Jay-Z, a thread with the link to the song would be up in less than 30 min. of the info leaking...

familiarity may not be everything, but it def is an important factor...

ppl would care a lot more if Nicki doesn't respond to this diss track, than they would about responding to anything Keys has to say...

and seeing as she said that s**t on the Roman's Revenge track, she'll probably respond...
 7 years ago '06        #55
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 burgboi said:
Does this also apply to Kanye West?
Yes, I suppose so. If anything, people were mad at Kanye because he interrupted that white girl.
 7 years ago '06        #56
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said:
of COURSE it's about knowing who rappers are. you think if my n*gga Joe from up the block put out a diss record to Jay-Z, anybody would care??

now if Cassidy or Busta Rhymes put out a diss record towards Jay-Z, a thread with the link to the song would be up in less than 30 min. of the info leaking...

familiarity may not be everything, but it def is an important factor...

ppl would care a lot more if Nicki doesn't respond to this diss track, than they would about responding to anything Keys has to say...

and seeing as she said that s**t on the Roman's Revenge track, she'll probably respond...
Yeah, they would care, they can easily go to the internet and find it. People have different ways of access now days. That is what changed the game. Anybody can become anybody now days. Anybody can get exposer now days. You don't have to have the "fame" of Jay Z or somebody considered popular, to be heard. And for the record, people did react to Keys diss. In fact, hers was the most popular one out of all the Nicki disses. In fact, people were saying Nicki was too shook to respond. Which she was.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
point blank..royce needs to diddy kim some breath back into her word game..now big is dead..kim has fallen off like bad dope...and im not even a nikki fan...this is a dumb a.ss beef...thats like fabo dissin wacka flaka...its pointless
 7 years ago '07        #58
Cjdipset23 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 816 816
ppl crazy lil kim k!lled this sh*t. she went at nicki hard kicking fact
 11-27-2010, 07:50 PM         #59
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f**k cares what royce think...dude suck
 7 years ago '09        #60
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,447 | Props total: 8214 8214
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person... Ain't nothing wrong that record it's Just that Nicky is so good."

lol@ royce saying nikki is so good, n*gga sound like a herb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Don Q & Dave East working on a joint project
26 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy