Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
This Week's Top 5 News Stories

1) Black Friday -- Lil' Kim releases Nicki Minaj diss track

2) Can't Tell Me Nothing -- Kanye offers more on Swift, Bush, & Lauer

3) Revelations -- Jay-Z discusses tragic childhood sibling dispute

4) Man Down - Lee DeWyze makes lowest "American Idol" debut

5) That's What I Want - The Beatles iTunes sales impres

Either way this is good for both artist... I seriously think it is orchestrated and kim is getting paid, probably by diddy
 11-27-2010, 01:34 PM         #22
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is only adding to the mindless entertainment distraction and female hate propaganda.
 7 years ago '07        #23
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21497 21497
 D.S.O.M. said:
why would nicki respond? she doesnt have to respond

she drew 1st blood with Roman's Revenge and Kim responded to it with Black Friday which was a flop

it's gonna take somebody with more lyrical prowess to counter nicki's charisma in a battle
@ the concept of Roman's Revenge being hot
 7 years ago '06        #24
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 MissLoveOne said:
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person"

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?

BTW, Kim's record was a good shot, but she could've came a bit more harder. Unless she has something else up her seleve.

Duh, he's in the public eye. Anything he says is going to hit the media outlets. And it's funny that Budden, Royce, ect....gets the "it's their opinions and they have a right to say it" pass. But let this be a rapper you don't like that says the same things. Everybody start screaming, they need to shut up. Who told them to talk.
you sound dumb cuss you keep missing the point everything to make your point.
 7 years ago '06        #25
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 D.S.O.M. said:
why would nicki respond? she doesnt have to respond

she drew 1st blood with Roman's Revenge and Kim responded to it with Black Friday which was a flop

it's gonna take somebody with more lyrical prowess to counter nicki's charisma in a battle
how was it a flop when it's drawing the media's interest? it did exactly what it was supposed to do and got the people talking, hence you. even yahoo had it as their main page. you call that a flop? c'mon son with that BS ..now if it was wack and nobody paid it any mind, then it would be a flop.
 7 years ago '06        #26
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
I would love to see them go back and fourth. But I honestly think that this will be Nikkis first body in the rap game. I think she's a lil to much for kim right now. But Nikki don't want it with that keys chick. I think keys would body nikki.
 7 years ago '10        #27
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23794 23794

[pic - click to view]

i liked this diss.

BK all day
 7 years ago '08        #28
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
Nicki will have to respond, she asked for this remember
 11-27-2010, 04:45 PM         #29
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim sh1t went hard imo no more no less
 11-27-2010, 04:48 PM         #30
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicki shouldnt respond.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
lmfao @ anybody that can actually sit through that garbage called "roman's revenge." that track was beyond garbage. kim came correct on black friday i gotta say, and the only thing i ever liked from her was her verse on quiet storm.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 bw5011 said:
pulling a Jay Z.. not responding to people that will murk you.. Like he got at Nas, he got his feeling hurt and he learned..Nicki is fake..her lyrics are garbage.. "Ill kick a hoe, punt" Really... really.. if you think that Nicki can flow you do not know hip hop..
this is different, nicki hasn't earned the privilege to even pull what Jay-Z does

Jay has went at prodigy, nas, fat joe, mase. Threw shots at multiple people over the course of his career. Battled Dmx and LL Cool j. Jay is a vet in the game who has reached the point of success that he has no names on forums and youtube dedicating videos and threads trying to call him out as a satan worshiper or apart of some secret society who plan to take over the world

Jay is a vet, nicki is new to the game but if she tries dodge shots from a vet then her career should end before it even starts
 7 years ago '04        #33
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Nicki don't need to respond. How did this "beef" start anyway. Sounds like something Kim concocted to get some light her way. She been out for over 3 years and aint have anything pop yet. I guess she looking for attention. No need for Nicki to take the bait.

And Lil' Kim, that garbage a.ss album you call the nekkid Truth aint no 5 mic classic. The Source been lost its credibility. You can't be claiming that seriously. Drop some relevant ish to get our attention. Not some fake beef you made up.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MissLoveOne said:
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person"

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?

BTW, Kim's record was a good shot, but she could've came a bit more harder. Unless she has something else up her seleve..
Royce's words went COMPLETELY over your head.. The fact that you agreed with his whole premise of what he was saying without even knowing is the funniest bit of all.

Last edited by Hold That; 11-27-2010 at 05:07 PM..
 11-27-2010, 05:07 PM         #35
bklynmr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim Song Was Bananas..Nikki Too Robotic For mE..lol
 7 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 D.S.O.M. said:
the hammer diss got the same attention

7 years ago '07        #37
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
lil kims diss was solid she could of delivered harder but s**t was on point propz to the ghost writer tho :budden: or maybe its Royce
 7 years ago '05        #38
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 D.S.O.M. said:
the hammer diss got the same attention

The Hammer diss got the same "anticipation", did it get the same response and coverage after it came out? NO. People disregarded it and no longer talked about it after 24 hours of it releasing.. Hence the s**t was a flop.. But we are still talking about Kims diss, hence it not being a flop and there's people saying Nikki should respond..

Do I feel she "needs" to respond? No. Of course not, her fans will defend her no matter WHAT the outcome will be.. Most females don't give a f**k about hip hop like that(the true essence of battling etc..), they just love Nikki's music, and hip hop is really not all that important to them to see who has the most lyrical abilities.. Thats just a fact.. I'm not saying all women are that way but I will say majority are.. this is where they are different from males, and this is why it really wont make or break Nikki's career whether she responds or not, or win or lose the battle..

Knowing THIS, the only reason why Nikki would respond would be to gain respect as a hip hop MC in terms of defending her crown(being the baddest female rapper out), her career wont be blemished from this no matter what the outcome might be. This doesn't really help her celebrity at all, it helps Kim more than it does Nikki, this s**t is nothing more than just an annoyance for Nikki and whether she should entertain it or not.

Last edited by Hold That; 11-27-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #39
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
If she does respond, the she needs to go the Nas route and let this die down first. Take some time, finish promoting your album, go back into the lab, get a banger of a beat, and craft some hard comeback s**t. Kim has enough skeletons and baggage that Nicki can rip her on. Just take her time with the song and not rush a response (i.e. Super Ugly).

Hell, she might even pick up some more album sells later if she waits.
 7 years ago '10        #40
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy