Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2010, 10:29 AM         #1
10085 pageviews
113 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That"

[pic - click to view]

Slaughtehrouse's Royce Da 5'9 has revealed his reaction to Lil Kim's new "Black Friday" diss record aimed at Young Money star Nicki Minaj.

From Royce's perspective, Kim's hard-hitting records warrants a response from Nicki.

"I just listened to Lil Kims fully Nicky Diss n GotD*mmit I dont know what you HipHop fans is on but she gotta respond to that one I'm sorry," Royce tweeted Friday (November 26).

"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person... Ain't nothing wrong that record it's Just that Nicky is so good." (Royce Da 5'9's Twitter)

Following a leak from Thursday, yesterday saw the release of Kim's full-length "Black Friday" diss going at Minaj.

Let the war of words continue. Lil' Kim delivers her full attack against Nicki Minaj on "Black Friday." Over Pharoahe Monch's instrumental from "Simon Says," the Queen Bee spits stinging words about the Harajuku Barbie and her Young Moneylabelmate: "This hood s**t, you and Drake ain't built for/ This the sh*t the other b*tch almost got k!lled for." She doesn't stop there, calling the Pink Friday lyricist a clone. "This ain't a championship f!ght, I been the greatest/ See the fact is, what you doing, I did it/ Lames tryna clone my style and run wit it/ That's cool, I was the first one wit it/ You's a Lil' Kim wannabe, you just hate to admit it." Even Nicki's co-manager and Kim's ex-affiliate Diddy is not safe. "You and Diddy, sorry bunch of swagger jackers," she raps on the blistering track, which Hot 97's DJ Absolut premiered in full today. (Rap-Up)

Kim also called out Minaj in an interview this week.

"That was cute for her. B*tches like her do sh*t like that. Talk on h*e, it's easy talk when them album sales aint back yet...Since you talking 'bout the history books, let's talk about the f*cking history books d*mn it. B*tch I got a Grammy, b*tch. I got number ones sweety. The Source gave my last album [2005's The nekkid Truth] 5 motherf*cking mics h*e. What the f*ck they give you? ... You got a lot to learn mama. Respect the Queen, stay in the princess section. Stay in yo lane mama." (Hip Hop N More)

On Minaj's "Roman's Revenge," Nicki is heard referencing Kim as a rapper who has fallen off.

Minaj has finally responded to the ongoing disses from Lil Kim. Now after months of keeping quiet, what's Nicki's response? Lil Kim's a has-been. On her new track "Roman's Revenge" featuringEminem Nicki sends not so subliminal disses towards Kim saying, "Look at my show footage all these girls be spazzin, so what the f*ck I look like getting back to a has-been. Yeah I said it, HAS-BEEEN. Hang it up, FLAT SCREEN. PLASMA... I'm a bad b*tch...I'm a c*nt and I'll kick that h*e...PUNT...You need a job this ain't cutting it, Nicki Minaj is who you ain't f*cking wit." (Hip Hop Wired)

[pic - click to view]

Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That" | SOHH.COM

113 comments for "Royce Da 5'9 On Lil Kim's "Black Friday" Diss, "[Nicki Minaj] Gotta Respond To That""

7 years ago '04        #2
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
Royce stay talking about someone
 7 years ago '06        #3
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
"Anybody that think that record is wack must just not like Kim as a person"

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?

BTW, Kim's record was a good shot, but she could've came a bit more harder. Unless she has something else up her seleve.

breakdowny2j said:
there's a reason why Royce talks about everyone, he doesn't give a s**t. He has the same rights to talk about someone just like you. The difference is Royce says something and gets a thread dedicated to what he said.
Duh, he's in the public eye. Anything he says is going to hit the media outlets. And it's funny that Budden, Royce, ect....gets the "it's their opinions and they have a right to say it" pass. But let this be a rapper you don't like that says the same things. Everybody start screaming, they need to shut up. Who told them to talk.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 11-27-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #4
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 MissLoveOne said:

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?BTW, Kim's record was a good shot, but she could've came a bit more harder. Unless she has something else up her seleve.
You, say that like anybody even knows who "keys" is. and I disagree I think that is a perfect first diss.
 7 years ago '04        #5
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
^riggggght. Yea u r delusional. If it was only about music eryone wouldn't try to be as hard. There would be less fake trappin gangstas in the game etc. Royce said how he felt that's what people do.
 7 years ago '06        #6
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 #1nasfan said:
You, say that like anybody even knows who "keys" is. and I disagree I think that is a perfect first diss.
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
 11-27-2010, 11:03 AM         #7
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Hang it up, FLAT SCREEN. PLASMA... I'm a bad b*tch...I'm a c*nt and I'll kick that h*e...PUNT..."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #8
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Kim's ghost writer surfaces
 7 years ago '10        #9
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
If nicki do anything over 400k first week...n*ggas aint gonna remember this song
 7 years ago '09        #10
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
Black Friday was dope
 7 years ago '05        #11
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
Nicki doesn't have to respond to that garbage. Lil Kim didn't come with enough fire. Nobody will remember that diss song in a month's time. Keys from youtube came up with a better diss than Lil Kim.
 7 years ago '09        #12
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,091 | Props total: 375 375
why would Nicki use such horrendous lyrics...those words were
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #13
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 MissLoveOne said:

Uuuumm Royce, fans aren't here to like rappers as people. They're here to like your music or not, and it stops there. So we don't have to like Kim as a person, to say if the diss song is wack or not. Anyway, Nicki didn't respond to Keys, what makes people think she's going to respond to Kim?

BTW, Kim's record was a good shot, but she could've came a bit more harder. Unless she has something else up her seleve.

Duh, he's in the public eye. Anything he says is going to hit the media outlets. And it's funny that Budden, Royce, ect....gets the "it's their opinions and they have a right to say it" pass. But let this be a rapper you don't like that says the same things. Everybody start screaming, they need to shut up. Who told them to talk.
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about knowing who rappers are. Just like battles aren't about who sells the most records, or who has the most fame. Keys addressed Nicki, bottom line, and she didn't answer. Plain and simple. She's not going to respond to Kim either, because she doesn't want beef. Period. She's pulling the Jay Z.
Nicki did respond to Keys on the "All We Do Is Win Remix" she just doesn't drop names
 7 years ago '04        #14
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
SMH...no need to respond to some1 promotin ya album
nicki WON
 7 years ago '09        #15
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
 AF1PIMPN said:
 7 years ago '05        #16
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
real s**t Royce can say what the f**k he wants just cuz its his opinion

and...

any rapper really wanna diss Royce?
 7 years ago '05        #17
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 goke11429 said:
SMH...no need to respond to some1 promotin ya album
nicki WON

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #18
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 366 366
 MissLoveOne said:

pulling a Jay Z.. not responding to people that will murk you.. Like he got at Nas, he got his feeling hurt and he learned..Nicki is fake..her lyrics are garbage.. "Ill kick a hoe, punt" Really... really.. if you think that Nicki can flow you do not know hip hop..
 7 years ago '04        #19
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:
 7 years ago '04        #20
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
ha.
im just sayin as long as she can get over with her Charisma

its gonna over shadow anything her opponents does unless somebody comes with some

real strong lyrical content to show her weakness. other than that, be prepared for her to be

on top for awhile.

I think one of the reasons nobody ever came at Busta cause he was just too animated to

be outshined. he would clown on a Diss record and Nicki has that same intensity.
now this is a brotha whose thinking tactical....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy