Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #321
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
Brotzman literally just k!lled the playoff argument w/those misses...
 7 years ago '06        #322
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 stlcardinals19 said:
Brotzman literally just k!lled the playoff argument w/those misses...
Tcu still lives dude...
 7 years ago '07        #323
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ThaShark316 said:
Its funny...I walked downstairs and thought "s**t, watch out for arkansas"

Lol wisconsin still with a shot
Yea , I'd pick LSU if they were home but its @ Arkansas so who knows what will happen.
 7 years ago '07        #324
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
yea right about now, the Boise kicker is getting mad friend requests from Nevada fans haha...

According to the Boise Journal Constitution, the two worst things to happen to the state of Idaho have been the Potato Famine of 1913 and of course Kyle Brotzman, the Boise St kicker....
 7 years ago '04        #325
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
that ya'll actually think this is a GOOD thing for college football.

Enjoy this bulls**t BCS system. Bill Hancock is doing blow off of strippers a.ss cracks and poppin moet right now. f**k college football, I hope Cam Newton got paid, the Oregon Duck is on HGH and they are forced to ttake all this fraudulent s**t away.
 7 years ago '04        #326
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Main Event said:
Boise went from potential national title game to the pizza hut bowl all because of 1 n*gga
lmaooooo word
 7 years ago '06        #327
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
BillPlaschke

Signing off with one final truth: the boise kid made that last-second field goal in regulation. Refs blew it. Why is nobody talking it? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Maybe this guy is drunk texting because it look like he missed the hell out of that kick to me..
 7 years ago '07        #328
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

Enjoy this bulls**t BCS system. Bill Hancock is doing blow off of strippers a.ss cracks and poppin moet right now. f**k college football, I hope Cam Newton got paid, the Oregon Duck is on HGH and they are forced to ttake all this fraudulent s**t away.
TCU still has a chance I mean its really whatever for me. It would've been funny to see if they(BCS committee) had no choice but to put Boise State(or TCU) in the title game. It probably won't happen but its no big deal . This s**t has been going on since the late 90s.
 7 years ago '06        #329
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 TH35 said:
Yea , I'd pick LSU if they were home but its @ Arkansas so who knows what will happen.
I agree.... Going into Arkansas will be no cake walk for LSU...
 7 years ago '05        #330
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TheMagicMan said:

lmao you talking about the mascot?

[pic - click to view]

Haters gon hate
 7 years ago '07        #331
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Against D Grain said:
Imagine putting up with this type of talk all year long from these jokes.. s**t is down right
I hate Bammers and Barners but Barners on top man. I was pullin for Bama for the 1st time in my life cuz I thought yall would come thru but yall 9-3 dog, not relevant in anyway. Auburn handled their sh*t, suprised a lot of ppl, including me. I thought Bama would win but Auburn goin to the title game and prolly gonna win it all.

So if I was a Bammer, I would quit talking sh*t and let them have the glory. Its their year but after Cam gone, they'll be back to their old 8-4 ways.
 7 years ago '08        #332
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 Against D Grain said:
Maybe this guy is drunk texting because it look like he missed the hell out of that kick to me..
yeah that s**t was wide and i am drunk
 7 years ago '08        #333
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 ThaShark316 said:
Tcu still lives dude...
But, w/this win, Boise might've been pushed over the top. Now, it seems done for, 10+ yrs of gaining respect, gone. And I don't think TCU has any more quality opponents left, other than the BCS game they'll be placed in.
 7 years ago '06        #334
space
space
Lol at oregon, auburn, lsu, and wisconsin all losing...

Tcu/ohio st.

I know it would prolly be tcu/someone else, but I wanted to scare y'all for a sec.
 7 years ago '06        #335
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Boise State gonna go for two after every score the rest of the year. This loss is massive on so many levels

Brotzman prolly like why did I even choose to play football
 7 years ago '04        #336
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
TCU still has a chance I mean its really whatever for me. It would've been funny to see if they(BCS committee) had no choice but to put Boise State(or TCU) in the title game. It probably won't happen but its no big deal . This s**t has been going on since the late 90s.
The Cartel has been padding pockets and f**king up football since 1998. Ain't nothing new, another college football season completely wasted on a bunch of bulls**t.

Ain't nothing gonna change, Auburn vs. Oregon in the national title and the BCS once again points and says "see our system works".

If you feel like getting rich, bet Auburn and Oregon on the moneyline next week if you feel like having a couple grand for the holidays. It's a f**king lock at this point.
 7 years ago '07        #337
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
But, w/this win, Boise might've been pushed over the top. Now, it seems done for, 10+ yrs of gaining respect. And I don't think TCU has any more quality opponents left.
They have a 1 win New Mexico team left but at the same time they are ahead of the teams right behind them by a good margin. If LSU were to k!ll Arkansas on the road they could jump TCU. Yea, Boise State f**ked up.
 7 years ago '04        #338
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
lmao you talking about the mascot?

[pic - click to view]

Haters gon hate
I love the Oregon mascot you mustve not seen my post in the Oregon thread.

Best Mascot in sports...
 7 years ago '07        #339
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 TheMagicMan said:

Yea all of those things are real good for college football. Best regular season in ALL of sports, Beats out World Series games head to head, and theres not one sport more talked about throughout the week but the BCS is a bullsh*t system. This is a GOOD thing for college football simply b/c a team that has played no one won't get in the National Championship.
 7 years ago '06        #340
space
space
Id be willing to bet that a team from a down big east or down acc making the title game will be the death of the bcs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago