Young Buck On G-Unit Split & Game’s Plea To 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 796 796
 youngmic said:

this dude stay quotin me..lol at you comin in with your capt save a hoe cape....should i do it? yeah the thread wouldnt be blessed without you in it

hey everyone...willie says shhhhhhhhhhhh

[pic - click to view]

and your the last person who should be talkin about s**t in peoples mouths...homie u need to step up your weight,e at my dude eat....Liberia taught u better

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
Yo if 50 let buck go that dude would get his fan base back like that...
 7 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
Understand I don't bite the hand that feed me But I will let the hand say it don't need me Look at y'all on TV, Banks looks uneasy If he told you how he feel, this is where he be And they know yayo is stuck in your a-hole...
 7 years ago '06        #44
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
real talk from Buck
 7 years ago '05        #45
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
lolz at young buck trying to sound smart

"he has hes personal feelings towards hes opinion"

buck is dumb as f**k
 7 years ago '06        #46
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 348 348
The Game and Buck need the G-Unit but the G-Unit needs Game and Buck as well. The Unit really not popping like they were. I think a reunion would help out everyones situation. And in my honest opinion Buck and Game were the nicest n*ggas in the group on the mic.
 7 years ago '05        #47
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
f**k Buck...I'm watchin the white lady with the glasses in the back the whole time
 7 years ago '10        #48
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:

Still 50>Buck........
 7 years ago '05        #49
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
i know its young buck but i dont see how he is still getting interviews with no real presence ...they use 50 for attention too.. whenever game and buck say anything ppl miss it untill they say 50 cent or g unit
 11-27-2010, 07:58 AM         #50
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Buck was really real, and he really wanted to get back with G-unit, he would get on the radio and cry his heart out. If you're rolling with someone and everyone is loyal, f**k the money, f**k trying to protect your reputation. "Tell 50 that you're sorry and then get back on. 187..."
 7 years ago '06        #51
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 827 827
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

Ill leave it at this...
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 youngmic said:

this dude stay quotin me..lol at you comin in with your capt save a hoe cape....should i do it? yeah the thread wouldnt be blessed without you in it

hey everyone...willie says shhhhhhhhhhhh

[pic - click to view]

and your the last person who should be talkin about s**t in peoples mouths...homie u need to step up your weight,e at my dude eat....Liberia taught u better

[pic - click to view]

How n*ggas be getting exposed like this?
 7 years ago '07        #53
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Hold up, didn't Buck sign the Outlaws, and didn't flex just diss Tupac ,and the Outlaws got a diss out about flex ,but Buck is suppose to be riding with the Outlaws but he on Flex d!ck still no loyalty Buck you will never learn.
 7 years ago '04        #54
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
I can't believe we have grown men defending Buck/Game....2 artists are not tactful and lack ordinary knowledge to be successful in the music business...had they remain loyal to the person who a.ssisted them..they would not be in the poor position their in today
 7 years ago '10        #55
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
true true. A rapper can't be human...dude cried over dumb s**t...90% of ppl on here have done that..they just didnt have a d!ck friend who recorded that s**t when they confided in them....& buck being broke aint funny...putting that s**t on thisis50 of the son getting his ps3 taken was disgusting....the motorcycle s**t was funny i admit...but having to resort to slanging crack again and having the irs taking s**t away is sad...not funny

man get yo ol feel sorry for a n*gga a.ss the phuck the outta here

WE ALL KNO BUCK WAS TALKIN DAT "I AINT BEEN PAID MY ROYALTY s**t" AND HE CLEARLY WASNT DOIN ANY SHOWS OR MAKING MUSIC THEN T CALL FIFTY AND CRY FIF TAPED DA CONVO TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW FAKE n*ggaS IS ...FIF NEVER SED ANYTHING BOUT BUCK UNTIL BUCK STARTED SAYING HE AINT GET PAID...BUCK MADE OVA 3MIL DOLLARS IF N WHEN U BLOW THAT ITS UR OWN DAMN FAULT!...I DONT FEEL SORRY CUZ I WISH I DID MAKE OVA 3MIL...ID RAP ALLDAY EVERYDAY....COULDNT GET ME OUT DA STUDIO UNLESS I WAS GOIN TO DO A SHOW SMMFH
 7 years ago '10        #56
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
 GUNITZCAPO said:
man get yo ol feel sorry for a n*gga a.ss the phuck the outta here

WE ALL KNO BUCK WAS TALKIN DAT "I AINT BEEN PAID MY ROYALTY s**t" AND HE CLEARLY WASNT DOIN ANY SHOWS OR MAKING MUSIC THEN T CALL FIFTY AND CRY FIF TAPED DA CONVO TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW FAKE n*ggaS IS ...FIF NEVER SED ANYTHING BOUT BUCK UNTIL BUCK STARTED SAYING HE AINT GET PAID...BUCK MADE OVA 3MIL DOLLARS IF N WHEN U BLOW THAT ITS UR OWN DAMN FAULT!...I DONT FEEL SORRY CUZ I WISH I DID MAKE OVA 3MIL...ID RAP ALLDAY EVERYDAY....COULDNT GET ME OUT DA STUDIO UNLESS I WAS GOIN TO DO A SHOW SMMFH

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
niccaz in here still cryin dat buck shouldnt have dissed s**t ? man plz....
the only reason why he proly said anything about g-unit reunion is because game was sayin dat s**t.
on twitter... cause when game 1st was talkin dat s**t.. buck said aint no peace f**k dem....
so apparently after he got out his contract and drop a mixtape that sound better than 90% s**t out...
proly doin shows again... he proly felt free... but w/e to sum of these niccaz....
yall see and hear wat u want too...
 7 years ago '04        #58
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,380 | Props total: 29506 29506
^they let beefs dictate who to listen to...lol majority of these fools talkin s**t were buck fans...probably all jumpin up n down when he stabbed dude..
 7 years ago '05        #59
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
 youngmic said:
^they let beefs dictate who to listen to...lol majority of these fools talkin s**t were buck fans...probably all jumpin up n down when he stabbed dude..
u right.. thats why half the time i dont say s**t... but still....
loke buck said.. everybidy got they own opinion..
 7 years ago '04        #60
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,380 | Props total: 29506 29506
 meercy said:
u right.. thats why half the time i dont say s**t... but still....
loke buck said.. everybidy got they own opinion..
yeah i mean thing w/ me is do i think Buck was disloyal? lol no. they take that over exaggerated s**t too far. Do i like 50 Cent...musically...yes. as a person...no...but it still doesnt cause me to not listen to certain people just cuz they dont get along with so n so or cuz i dont like em as a person...music is music...thats wat skinny Liberians like slimewillie dont understand. u can still hear both artists..fans act like they are in their clicks...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy