Young Buck On G-Unit Split & Game’s Plea To 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 11:14 PM         #21
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Nah, not hard 24/7, I dont even consider my self hard i'm a father with a son and a stepson... Every person on this planet has cried but not after talking s**t, crying on the phone then going back to acting hard...
He cried on the phone b4 dissin the unit. that was after he said he didnt get any royalty checks & that he doesnt f**k wit dudes who slaps children. He hadn't said s**t bout g-unit at dat time. 50 was his "brother" and he recorded the phone call like FBI? Buck music is mehhhh tho.
 7 years ago '10        #22
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Ayooo MASSACOCKS step ur gunit hate game up u slippin BILLY
 11-26-2010, 11:15 PM         #23
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone in gunit acting like some females dogs. All bitter and s**t, fif acting like b**ch. Young buck >> banks, fif can make more money with buck then he can with banks.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 MasakoX said:
na u probs just cried when jordan retired thats manly.

hmm u ever been broke & have a kid? maybe there was a reason buck was desperate? if u care about some1 other than ya selfish a.ss maybe u will understand why buck was sensetive. He kinda has a son to feed & clothe.
Nah I dint cry for n*ggas i dont know (Pac,Biggie, etc)... I cried when my best homie died, not over some beef with someone... Bruh, you sound ignorant, I just said I have 2 sons, and nah if I was worried about feeding and clothing them i'd grit my teeth and look for a job, like I did when I got laid off...
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MasakoX said:
na u probs just cried when jordan retired thats manly.

hmm u ever been broke & have a kid? maybe there was a reason buck was desperate? if u care about some1 other than ya selfish a.ss maybe u will understand why buck was sensetive. He kinda has a son to feed & clothe.
never cried over sports, it's never been that serious

Never cried about anything of that nature, as a man I have my own destiny in my hands, there's absolutely no need or no reason for me to cry to a "boss" begging for my job back if he tells me I'm fired or being terminated(essentially what Buck was doing with 50).. I can't relate.
 11-26-2010, 11:19 PM         #26
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt talkin 2 u bro i was talkin to the bulls fan. Buck owes money he aint just broke. dude is totally uneducated not saying he is stupid but he isn't smart with money or anything like that....he was confused and probly had no idea what a royalty check was cuz he just aint smart that way

I don't understand what is cool about recording phone calls of some1 u call your younger brother & putting s**t online.... if i call some1 my homie i can keep s**t private, i don't gossip like a b**ch.
 7 years ago '10        #27
D TroY 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 4 4
 Auron said:
Anyone notice when Buck didnt give Yayo no respect?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,391 | Props total: 29563 29563
 slimwillie said:
says the n*gga who has it in his mouth :budden:

this dude stay quotin me..lol at you comin in with your capt save a hoe cape....should i do it? yeah the thread wouldnt be blessed without you in it

hey everyone...willie says shhhhhhhhhhhh

[pic - click to view]

and your the last person who should be talkin about s**t in peoples mouths...homie u need to step up your weight,e at my dude eat....Liberia taught u better

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by youngmic; 11-26-2010 at 11:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #29
Gottagat 
space
space
 D TroY said:

[pic - click to view]

damnnnn yayo got sonned by TI wtf
 7 years ago '10        #30
Gottagat 
space
space
 youngmic said:

this dude stay quotin me..lol at you comin in with your capt save a hoe cape....should i do it? yeah the thread wouldnt be blessed without you in it

[pic - click to view]

and your the last person who should be talkin about s**t in peoples mouths...homie u need to step up your weight,e at my dude eat....Liberia taought u better

[pic - click to view]

damn
 7 years ago '04        #31
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,391 | Props total: 29563 29563
 slimwillie said:
i have a son to feed and clothe. never cried like a b**ch to any1

maybe buying lambos and motorcycles isnt a good idea if u got kids to feed
u need to feed yourself and stop buying shellnecklaces aaron

p.s. u know better willie, dont talk s**t to me in a hot topic...lmao u just askin for the whole bx to clown your Blood Diamond lookin a.ss

Last edited by youngmic; 11-26-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 11-26-2010, 11:52 PM         #32
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow dude looks gay as f**k....dude if u got a son dammmmm u look like ur 15. No s**t buck shouldnt of been spending recklessly already said dude is uneducated. We all make mistakes y'all act like rappers r god. Guess i shouldnt be suprised by this anymore..half the site hates on nas even tho they would trade lives in an instant.
 7 years ago '08        #33
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Why is his beads so tight? Im not dissing him, but beads are supposed to hang a lil. Im Muslim, so I got beads but we dont rock it that tight. His beads look like he gotta lotion his neck to slide it down. s**t dont even reach his collarbone. I mean really.
 7 years ago '04        #34
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 youngmic said:
u need to feed yourself and stop buying shellnecklaces aaron

p.s. u know better willie, dont talk s**t to me in a hot topic...lmao u just askin for the whole bx to clown your Blood Diamond lookin a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #35
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,677 | Props total: 8628 8628
50 cent don't own that n*gga nothing from the beginning to now. Hope he get back on by himself.
 7 years ago '09        #36
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
I feel sorry for this guy.
 7 years ago '08        #37
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

and your the last person who should be talkin about s**t in peoples mouths...homie u need to step up your weight,e at my dude eat....Liberia taught u better

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #38
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 11-27-2010, 01:36 AM         #39
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like 50 a s**t load more if he released buck that rumor was false...let a dude eat...
 7 years ago '05        #40
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
This s**t reminds me of the Hot Boys situation a few years back, when BG and juvenile were dissin lil wayne hard until their careers ended and they needed money and they saw lil wayne making millions on cashmoney. The main difference here is that Lil Wayne isn't the same kinda person as 50 cent, weezy may forgive and forget, but 50 and g-unit will never forget s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago