NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2010, 01:35 PM         #161
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got it be the biggest retard in the universe for you to say something that stupid and retarded as hell. First… when Kanye dissed Bush, no one said anything negative about him and he went out to have 1 of his best moments in his career. At one point, he was running hip hop without no contenders! The moment he snatches that microphone from that pale retarded looking down syndrome inbred redneck talentless waste of sperm… all of the sudden, white people were ready to go out & lynch this n*gga! s**t was so bad, the media went all out in a hunt a n*gga every single night & he had to pulled himself out of a tour with Lady Gaga because people all of the sudden were not buying the tickets and in the eyes of the media, he was done! During this whole time, white people really show their true colors and most importantly one simple point: DON’T f**k WITH THE WHITE MEN’S PRIDE! Him doing that s**t to her in their eyes was as if he r*ped her in the a.ss, made her swallowed and blasted her in the face with an uzi! Ask anyone in that audience that day why they were booing him and trust me, it’ll prove my point right that it was all about what took place with Taylor Swift! So don’t give me that bulls**t “awww… it’s not about swift or it’s not about race”, because in the end is all about both!

His been an a**hole and this way before this incident, his been snatching microphones from others, but why all of the sudden that s**t was not cool? Yes, we are living in an integrated society today, but let’s not forget that certain aspects of the past are still being carried on but in different approaches and ways. They don’t have to lynch his a.ss like they did back in the day when if a black man was accused of staring at a white woman he was automatically being hanged, but they sure know other ways to come get you.

The f**k out of here with that bulls**t.
 7 years ago '09        #162
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,161 | Props total: 7173 7173
 bigbarcelona said:
You got it be the biggest retard in the universe for you to say something that stupid and retarded as hell. FirstÖ when Kanye dissed Bush, no one said anything negative about him and he went out to have 1 of his best moments in his career. At one point, he was running hip hop without no contenders! The moment he snatches that microphone from that pale retarded looking down syndrome inbred redneck talentless waste of spermÖ all of the sudden, white people were ready to go out & lynch this n*gga! s**t was so bad, the media went all out in a hunt a n*gga every single night & he had to pulled himself out of a tour with Lady Gaga because people all of the sudden were not buying the tickets and in the eyes of the media, he was done! During this whole time, white people really show their true colors and most importantly one simple point: DONíT f**k WITH THE WHITE MENíS PRIDE! Him doing that s**t to her in their eyes was as if he r*ped her in the a.ss, made her swallowed and blasted her in the face with an uzi! Ask anyone in that audience that day why they were booing him and trust me, itíll prove my point right that it was all about what took place with Taylor Swift! So donít give me that bulls**t ďawwwÖ itís not about swift or itís not about raceĒ, because in the end is all about both!

His been an a**hole and this way before this incident, his been snatching microphones from others, but why all of the sudden that s**t was not cool? Yes, we are living in an integrated society today, but letís not forget that certain aspects of the past are still being carried on but in different approaches and ways. They donít have to lynch his a.ss like they did back in the day when if a black man was accused of staring at a white woman he was automatically being hanged, but they sure know other ways to come get you.

The f**k out of here with that bulls**t.
 11-28-2010, 01:51 PM         #163
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can put all the funny gifs that you want, but you know damn well I'm right. As much as white people like you want to feed us that bulls**t, white people s**tty record in this country with us will always say otherwise & definitely not to believe your bulls**t.

Is not about race is not about Taylor... get that s**t out of here!
 11-28-2010, 02:37 PM         #164
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prime example of who you would see booing the black man but cheering the white guy

If it was eminem being booed out there you would have been heated
and upset they treated a white guy like that.

f**king d!ck riding Hypocrite a.ss motherf**ker get out the thread
 7 years ago '07        #165
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
kanye lost
 7 years ago '06        #166
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
decided to bump this thread again simply because i had a similar convo last night about issues similar to this. my point was that dudes like kobe, mike vick, lbj, kanye west, tiger...basically any black dude who f**ks up, catches xtra hate bc theyre black, not simply because what they did was so heinous. of course thats not to say that what any of them did was cool, but their actions (with maybe the exception of vick) were blown out of proportion by people who dont like them for reasons that are publicly unacceptable (ie. being rich, arrogant black men). But because racist people dont want to be perceived as racist, they couldn't really say much about any of these dudes publicly. But as soon as they do some s**t that is messed up, they catch hate from people who would other wise keep quiet just because those people were closet racists.

this makes it seem like a lot more people hate them for what they did, when really its that 10% of people dont like that they are rich arrogant black men...but i feel like people aren't considering that possibility...they just think that EVERYONE who hates them hates them cuz of what they did (as if race is zero factor).

what do you think?

Last edited by raw51188; 12-18-2010 at 05:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy