Kanye West gets booed at thanksgiving day parade

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2010, 02:35 PM         #161
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got it be the biggest retard in the universe for you to say something that stupid and retarded as hell. First… when Kanye dissed Bush, no one said anything negative about him and he went out to have 1 of his best moments in his career. At one point, he was running hip hop without no contenders! The moment he snatches that microphone from that pale retarded looking down syndrome inbred redneck talentless waste of sperm… all of the sudden, white people were ready to go out & lynch this n*gga! s**t was so bad, the media went all out in a hunt a n*gga every single night & he had to pulled himself out of a tour with Lady Gaga because people all of the sudden were not buying the tickets and in the eyes of the media, he was done! During this whole time, white people really show their true colors and most importantly one simple point: DON’T f**k WITH THE WHITE MEN’S PRIDE! Him doing that s**t to her in their eyes was as if he r*ped her in the a.ss, made her swallowed and blasted her in the face with an uzi! Ask anyone in that audience that day why they were booing him and trust me, it’ll prove my point right that it was all about what took place with Taylor Swift! So don’t give me that bulls**t “awww… it’s not about swift or it’s not about race”, because in the end is all about both!

His been an a**hole and this way before this incident, his been snatching microphones from others, but why all of the sudden that s**t was not cool? Yes, we are living in an integrated society today, but let’s not forget that certain aspects of the past are still being carried on but in different approaches and ways. They don’t have to lynch his a.ss like they did back in the day when if a black man was accused of staring at a white woman he was automatically being hanged, but they sure know other ways to come get you.

The f**k out of here with that bulls**t.
 7 years ago '09        #162
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 bigbarcelona said:
You got it be the biggest retard in the universe for you to say something that stupid and retarded as hell. First… when Kanye dissed Bush, no one said anything negative about him and he went out to have 1 of his best moments in his career. At one point, he was running hip hop without no contenders! The moment he snatches that microphone from that pale retarded looking down syndrome inbred redneck talentless waste of sperm… all of the sudden, white people were ready to go out & lynch this n*gga! s**t was so bad, the media went all out in a hunt a n*gga every single night & he had to pulled himself out of a tour with Lady Gaga because people all of the sudden were not buying the tickets and in the eyes of the media, he was done! During this whole time, white people really show their true colors and most importantly one simple point: DON’T f**k WITH THE WHITE MEN’S PRIDE! Him doing that s**t to her in their eyes was as if he r*ped her in the a.ss, made her swallowed and blasted her in the face with an uzi! Ask anyone in that audience that day why they were booing him and trust me, it’ll prove my point right that it was all about what took place with Taylor Swift! So don’t give me that bulls**t “awww… it’s not about swift or it’s not about race”, because in the end is all about both!

His been an a**hole and this way before this incident, his been snatching microphones from others, but why all of the sudden that s**t was not cool? Yes, we are living in an integrated society today, but let’s not forget that certain aspects of the past are still being carried on but in different approaches and ways. They don’t have to lynch his a.ss like they did back in the day when if a black man was accused of staring at a white woman he was automatically being hanged, but they sure know other ways to come get you.

The f**k out of here with that bulls**t.
 11-28-2010, 02:51 PM         #163
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can put all the funny gifs that you want, but you know damn well I'm right. As much as white people like you want to feed us that bulls**t, white people s**tty record in this country with us will always say otherwise & definitely not to believe your bulls**t.

Is not about race is not about Taylor... get that s**t out of here!
 11-28-2010, 03:37 PM         #164
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prime example of who you would see booing the black man but cheering the white guy

If it was eminem being booed out there you would have been heated
and upset they treated a white guy like that.

f**king d!ck riding Hypocrite a.ss motherf**ker get out the thread
 7 years ago '07        #165
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
kanye lost
 7 years ago '06        #166
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
decided to bump this thread again simply because i had a similar convo last night about issues similar to this. my point was that dudes like kobe, mike vick, lbj, kanye west, tiger...basically any black dude who f**ks up, catches xtra hate bc theyre black, not simply because what they did was so heinous. of course thats not to say that what any of them did was cool, but their actions (with maybe the exception of vick) were blown out of proportion by people who dont like them for reasons that are publicly unacceptable (ie. being rich, arrogant black men). But because racist people dont want to be perceived as racist, they couldn't really say much about any of these dudes publicly. But as soon as they do some s**t that is messed up, they catch hate from people who would other wise keep quiet just because those people were closet racists.

this makes it seem like a lot more people hate them for what they did, when really its that 10% of people dont like that they are rich arrogant black men...but i feel like people aren't considering that possibility...they just think that EVERYONE who hates them hates them cuz of what they did (as if race is zero factor).

what do you think?

Last edited by raw51188; 12-18-2010 at 06:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy