NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 JaiMega said:
I'm not going to watch that video because I dislike Mr. Mathers.

For good reason too. He's a d!ckhead who only demonstrates his battle prowess in a diss against a black R&B singer.
Word
 7 years ago '04        #142
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 bigbarcelona said:
That just proves even more that white people are still hurting over what happen to that retarded looking pale face albino b**ch with down syndrome over 1 year ago.

Hello white people... GET OVER IT!

In the end... he didn't r*pe that b**ch or make her swallowed as he should, he just pointed out the obvious, because in the end, the b**ch is still making those s**tty a.ss high school records bashing her exes and dumbass easy to write love songs.
 7 years ago '09        #143
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 JaiMega said:

For good reason too. He's a d!ckhead who only demonstrates his battle prowess in a diss against a black R&B singer.
Leave Ja Rule out of this...
 7 years ago '10        #144
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I guess they were not happy with Marshall being Marshall here
christina :w hoa:

7 years ago '05        #145
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I guess they were not happy with Marshall being Marshall here
How is this relevant to the Kanye situation and him getting boo'd at thanksgiving? I don't remember Kanye insulting anyone at the Thanksgiving parade like Eminem just did with Moby, which were the cause of the immediate boo's.. And did the National media go on a tirade about him insulting Moby there? No. that s**t was forgotten in less than 48 hours..

That post was beyond irrelevant.
 11-27-2010, 11:54 AM         #146
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh this makes me wanna go out n buy another copy of his s**t...so white ppl lost.
 7 years ago '07        #147
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #148
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
f**ka Taylor,

HIP-HOP as a whole should get together and boo Kanye to get him back on track, cause he's just a nuisance to the culture now.
 7 years ago '04        #149
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
that's wack man...people need to recognize good music. i was about to go to that s**t too.
 7 years ago '05        #150
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Ace Tu said:
that's wack man...people need to recognize good music. i was about to go to that s**t too.
they didnt boo the music they booed the man.
 7 years ago '04        #151
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
but he was there solely to perform his MUSIC. he didn't say/do anything inappropriate, or misconduct himself in any way. i just think it's wack that they booed him. especially after he performed a great song like Lost In The World.
 7 years ago '05        #152
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Really f**ked up, after hearing the amount of people were paying to see his shows.

White people are just f**king it up for everyone else. You get something for free and you act like he spit in your mother's face?
 7 years ago '04        #153
djone 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:
Nobody aint b**ching about defending Taylor we are wondering why white folks still holding grudges after a year and half, and a series of apologies later...

Fact: White people wont be satisfied unless they see Kanye hanging from a tree.

lol, funny s**t
 11-27-2010, 03:39 PM         #154
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHa So some people just need to get a REAL LIFE... SMH Swift Fans!

"Hey kanye JUMP!!!!!....'ur an a$$hole'"

HAHA
 7 years ago '04        #155
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Bobby's World said:
Over 500,000 still projected to be sold for his latest album though.

White people are funny...
yeah who do you think is buying it moron. some people on this website are ignorant as f**k, seriously. this has nothing to do with taylor swift hahahaha... dumbass. if you were alive for the past year youd realize that besides lebron, kanye has gone through great lengths to show the american people how much of a prick c0cksucker he really is. if you dont think so, thats cool, but you shouldnt be pissed that lots of people hate him. i personally hate him, but his cd is full of great beats and s**t so i listen to it... i dont have to love him to listen to his s**t and then press next.
 7 years ago '06        #156
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2010, 06:39 PM         #157
ahirons5691 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye lost to taylor swift just like Jay-z lost to nas hahaha
 7 years ago '05        #158
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 haterade2885 said:
yeah who do you think is buying it moron. some people on this website are ignorant as f**k, seriously. this has nothing to do with taylor swift hahahaha... dumbass. if you were alive for the past year youd realize that besides lebron, kanye has gone through great lengths to show the american people how much of a prick c0cksucker he really is. if you dont think so, thats cool, but you shouldnt be pissed that lots of people hate him. i personally hate him, but his cd is full of great beats and s**t so i listen to it... i dont have to love him to listen to his s**t and then press next.

this has everything to do with Taylor Swift (insert name calling here) ... the man disrespected the existing American president at the time on national tv and he still went on to have one of the most successful albums of the year..certified triple platinum...and MTV gave him his own special that year as well...not to mention the same year he won his grammy...I can't remember hearing not one boo..it's all about that tall ghostly a.ss b**ch that I'd probably still pound..k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '04        #159
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376

kanye is a lame
 7 years ago '09        #160
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 Hold That said:
How is this relevant to the Kanye situation and him getting boo'd at thanksgiving? I don't remember Kanye insulting anyone at the Thanksgiving parade like Eminem just did with Moby, which were the cause of the immediate boo's.. And did the National media go on a tirade about him insulting Moby there? No. that s**t was forgotten in less than 48 hours..

That post was beyond irrelevant.
Its relevant because people said that it would never happen to him(they were wrong),why would the media care remember nobody listens to techno

Kanye is after scoring really high review scores across the board so the media are definitely on his side
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy