most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2010, 04:54 AM         #121
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
white people, of course.
only cos u saw the 1 shot which included roughly 10 people

hes a racist, who thinks hes better than everyone else who doesnt even rep his own city anymore ( in my opinion ) hes just d!ckriding new york

to put it simple hes a arrogant f**k that makes good music, if u like him personally ur just as much of a racist than he is

cos theres no way hes nice in real life and a complete d!ck on everything he does

yer im mad cos dudes like this just promote racism, they dont make it any easier
 7 years ago '08        #122
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23324 23324
the fact this thread grew like 6 pages while I slept is terrible and most of it is people playing captain save a Ye. I used to be on my defend Kanye sh1t but not anymore. He'll just continue to dig himself a hole. Matt Laurer ain't do sh1t but his job, and he did it the same way he always has, if you dudes actually watched the news in the morning you'd know this.

Ye let the fame go to his head and now he's a diva. He deserves to be boo'd, he's self centered as s**t. Who else would make a chorus about toasting to himself? His fans are just his pity party. He should of got a brain scan and talked to a psychiatrist while he was away because the boy has issues.
 7 years ago '05        #123
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its weird that they are b**ching about white people defending Taylor yet they are defending this clown til the death,if thats not hypocrisy i dont know what is
because it's about forgiveness,yall bitter a.ss muthaf**kaz lmaooooooo...only bitter ppl hold grudges...let it go...he apologized..numerous times...the f**k more you want...i bet if he offered to send all yall white folks $1000 a piece you'd be right back on his d!ck...like How Mike Vick is k!lling the NFL right now,I'M NOT HEARIN SHYT ABOUT DEAD DOGS!!!! go figure
 7 years ago '05        #124
GST 
space
space
and that whole Taylor Swift shyt,if black ppl didn't agree with him it'd probably be a different story but even Stevie Wonder could see Beyonce had the better video..they say a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts and thas all that man was doing...bad timing tho
 7 years ago '05        #125
GST 
space
space
 Sniggit said:
only cos u saw the 1 shot which included roughly 10 people

hes a racist, who thinks hes better than everyone else who doesnt even rep his own city anymore ( in my opinion ) hes just d!ckriding new york

to put it simple hes a arrogant f**k that makes good music, if u like him personally ur just as much of a racist than he is

cos theres no way hes nice in real life and a complete d!ck on everything he does

yer im mad cos dudes like this just promote racism, they dont make it any easier

dude,hush

you're promoting racism with those type of insane remarks
 7 years ago '09        #126
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 GST said:
and that whole Taylor Swift shyt,if black ppl didn't agree with him it'd probably be a different story but even Stevie Wonder could see Beyonce had the better video..they say a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts and thas all that man was doing...bad timing tho
According to him if he was drunk he would of been on stage for longer,thats from a recent rant which shows how shallow his apologies were so f**k him.He waited to see if people bought his album then when he knew they had he goes and says s**t like that
 7 years ago '05        #127
GST 
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
According to him if he was drunk he would of been on stage for longer,thats from a recent rant which shows how shallow his apologies were so f**k him.He waited to see if people bought his album then when he knew they had he goes and says s**t like that

like you've never seen a person thas drunk out they a.ss but the first thing out they're mouth is 'I aint drunk..if i was drunk then.....'

the n*gga was drunk
 11-27-2010, 08:02 AM         #128
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think any of you really get what Kanye does.

He's really a good guy who acts out. He's annoying a lot of times but he has many redeeming qualities.
Peep the lyrics in most of his song, he's really trying to pass on a positive message. Its just outshined by his ego and drama so often that people forget Kanye makes good music with good messages.

Kanye is real life trolling.
 7 years ago '10        #129
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Well kanye still gets paid for that performance soo... kanye won
 7 years ago '05        #130
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 JaiMega said:
shhhhhhh to white folks thats Marshall being Marshall..

But with Kanye "n*ggas going to Nig"
 7 years ago '08        #131
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 htownlntc said:
People saying Kanye won't care cause he's projected to sell 500k in the first week?

Taylor did a mill. haaa
Country music fans buy music, Hip Hop fans don't.
Kanye and Taylor won, cause people still talking about it!
 11-27-2010, 09:38 AM         #132
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
dude,hush

you're promoting racism with those type of insane remarks
hahahahaha

so a black dude can be racist but when it comes to commenting on his racism its promoting it? oohhh pooor ol' kanye

7 years ago '07        #133
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
damn...when white people act ignorant.....they can be more ignorant then us minorities.............crazy how that is....
 7 years ago '04        #134
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
what other artist could have did a song at the parade?
 7 years ago '05        #135
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 viOleNcE said:
Why was this thread even turned into a racial thing, did I miss something in the vid?

Why is it that booing Kanye is translated into white people letting out their bottled up racist emotions? Surely, you can't be that stupid.

Kanye is a moron, that is why he is getting booed, he has shown how much of a retard he is time and time again, and he's annoying as hell along with his music. Just because the people on this forum consider Kanye great doesn't mean that there aren't people who think he blows a.ss.

Get over it, there's no point in turning this thread into a racist argument, idiots.
n*gga shut up, you get over it.
 7 years ago '05        #136
JaiMega 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Great comeback there, genius.

No wonder some of you retards look up to Kanye.

[pic - click to view]

^ This is Ye after the Parade.
 7 years ago '09        #137
space
space
 Hold That said:
shhhhhhh to white folks thats Marshall being Marshall..

But with Kanye "n*ggas going to Nig"
I guess they were not happy with Marshall being Marshall here

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #138
JaiMega 
space
space
I'm not going to watch that video because I dislike Mr. Mathers.

For good reason too. He's a d!ckhead who only demonstrates his battle prowess in a diss against a black R&B singer.
 7 years ago '09        #139
space
space
 JaiMega said:

For good reason too. He's a d!ckhead
Now your getting to the bottom of why people booed Kanye,its not rocket science to know why and its definitely not racial hate

Eminem was being a f**kin eejit there and deserved it
 7 years ago '10        #140
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
 JaiMega said:

For good reason too. He's a d!ckhead who only demonstrates his battle prowess in a diss against a black R&B singer.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago