Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 08:42 PM         #82
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would white people not boo him? come on..........
 7 years ago '10        #83
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,314 | Props total: 5259 5259
Who give a f*** no one in this thread has nothing to gain by taking sides
 7 years ago '05        #84
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
I cant believe this s**t ballooned to 6 pages . Lets get to the real question at hand though:

Who is this b**ch!?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #85
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
f**k all of them.....I bet only 1 person in that whole crowd is actually from NYC
 7 years ago '10        #86
ADADthaLife 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 4 4
 Blue GM said:

You're all f'n idiots. Con-ye brought this on himself. Actin' like a fool any chance he gets and making up excuses to act the way he acts. The man is a terrible role model and all he does is spread hate. I'm sure there was more than just white people in that crowd. Your ignorances make me sick!
 7 years ago '09        #87
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Is this really surprising? people at his own shows chanting gayfish, if your getting dissed at your own show your whats technically known as "f**ked".

Long may it continue to bring his arrogant a.ss back down to earth

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-26-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #88
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Hold That said:
He was talking to his fans at the stage about what he was going through.. Did he go in front of an national audience and do that rant? NO. It was in front of HIS fans who cared to listen because they have an interest in Kanye.. Now you YOUTUBE'd it, and I'm sure you're not a big Kanye fan so you didn't care for the rant.. But did Kanye put his rant on Youtube for you to hear? No he didn't..

The Matt Laurer thing was complete bulls**t by the Today Show.. They pretty much tried to make Kanye feel like an a**hole and pretty much say "Bush said you were the lowest point in his 8 year tenure" When infact Bush said it was one of the many low points in his tenure.. But of course Matt Lauerer and the Today show told Kanye he was the BIGGEST Low point in order to make Kanye feel like an a.ss.

He never once said he was 'noble", but he did said he feels that he played a major role in her recent popularity which can not be debated and is true.. Taylor Swift was popular before the Kanye incident, but she gained a global popularity after it.. Not many people in Europe knew he Taylor Swift is, because not many people in europe even f**k with country music..

And he was 100% right int he comparison, he say he felt wrong at the time about the Bush thing, but he rode the wave as it made him more popular so he didn't say s**t. Just like Taylor swift rode the wave on the Kanye incident as it made her more popular.. He was speaking 100% truth. I don't see how this makes him an a.ss for speaking the obvious.. It's just we as people want celebs to be humble and gravel to the publics feet for forgiveness when they f**k up.. But Kanye doesn't do this, he stays true too himself, so there for people hate him..
Uhhh ... First of all, I hope his camp is paying you b/c you're working extremely hard to defend him and reaching quite a bit in the process.

To start, it makes no difference where he said the stuff. He was in a public setting, and that's all you need to know. If someone gives a hate speech to just their followers in an auditorium somewhere, that doesn't mean they get a pass b/c he was speaking to his fans. That's just retarded logic. Furthermore, even his "fans" in there were not feeling him. There have been multiple clips of that event, presumably recorded from peoples' cellphones in the audience. You can clearly hear people downing his rant while he's giving it, or simply ignoring it by having conversations amongst themselves.

And it's funny that you just completely ignored the part where I said he's been doing the rants on radio as well (because that blatantly conflicted with your argument that b/c it was to his fans it's excusable).

Next, who cares if Bush was saying it was the lowest point of his tenure or one of. The point is essentially the same. At this point, you're justifying Kanye's weird behavior over semantics. You're justifying him turning mid-interview and yelling at some people in the background. You're justifying his behavior b/c the questions didn't get asked in the preferable manner for Kanye.

And I can tell from your writing ability that you're smart enough to know that I wasn't literally saying he used the word "noble." I was using it to paraphrase his statements; particularly the ones stating, and this is another paraphrase, that he should be looked upon favorably for being the only one in the audience willing to jump on stage and draw light to such a huge injustice.

Lastly, I don't disagree that Taylor Swift is way bigger now than she was then, largely b/c of that incident. But it's an a**hole move for Kanye to go around place-to-place justifying his s**tty action based on the fact that Taylor is a bigger star now. What would you think of the cops who beat Rodney King going around and saying, "see it's not so bad, he got millions and is a celebrity now"? You'd say that the cop deserves a punch in the mouth. And no, I'm not comparing snatching a mic and humiliating some girl in front of millions to beating a guy unmercifully. I'm simply giving a similar scenario of after-the-fact comments and demonstrating how in both instances they'd be/are idiotic and "assholish."

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 11-26-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #89
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
i ain't surprised...lol...that man is such a douche and he don't even realize it....he's oblivious to his own douchiness....
 7 years ago '05        #90
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
misery loves company...'Ill never have as much money and be as famous as Kanye ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...these ******s think they're so cool with their million dollar shades....I live in NYC and probably can't even name a Taylor Swift song but this one's for the white girl!'
 7 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:

[pic - click to view]

thas probably the funniest 'haters gonna hate' gif
 7 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
 ADADthaLife said:
You're all f'n idiots. Con-ye brought this on himself. Actin' like a fool any chance he gets and making up excuses to act the way he acts. The man is a terrible role model and all he does is spread hate. I'm sure there was more than just white people in that crowd. Your ignorances make me sick!

maybe but only the white folks booed .... n*ggaz still don't know who Taylor Swift is...hush up
 7 years ago '04        #93
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17429 17429
 ra1n said:
Taylor won

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #94
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
sick a$$ float

Kanye dat dude

7 years ago '04        #95
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I can't defend the man no more. I'd be one thing if he was making America mad by speaking some real stuff, but this cat is just making people mad because of his personality. That's a whole nother ball game right there
 7 years ago '05        #96
GST 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
I know you're black otherwise you would have had the attention to finish the post I clearly listed an exception IE you

I saw what you did right there

it's aight...i guarantee your white girlfriend just loooooooooooooooves dumb n*ggaz

they all do
 7 years ago '04        #97
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
I love how Kanye being an a**hole turned into a race relations issue.
 7 years ago '05        #98
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 JaiMega said:
white people, of course.
This!
 7 years ago '10        #99
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,934 | Props total: 8071 8071
 pkilla111 said:
n*gga said kanye jump
 7 years ago '05        #100
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Assuming you'd rather forget why most black people are here in the first place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now