NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Icemouth said:
So now the truth is ignorant? What next, is it ignorant to say Obama is president? Eminem is white? Why are you afraid of facts? Sounds like a personal problem
black folks are to busy being dead and in jail to be at the thanksgiving day parade.. yes that is very factual and insightful knowledge..
 7 years ago '04        #62
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Hold That said:
that taylor swift s**t happened a year and a half ago.. He's since then gone on a t.v wide plea on how he's sorry and other s**t.. How has he been a douche bag lately exactly? Or is it the fact that people can't look past an incident that happened a year and a half ago?
I wasn't even talking about the Taylor Swift thing. I was referring more to these retarded rants he's been having on stage, on radio, and the retarded appearance during the Matt Lauer interview.

But if you want to bring up the Taylor Swift thing, then fine. Obviously, he was fuked up for what he did, but he kind of apologized in the blog and later in some TV interviews. Now recently, he's been trying to say how noble what he did was and how much it propelled Taylor Swift to new heights. He's been trying to make himself a victim of speaking his mind. He should just STFU about it. Whether his opinion was correct or not is irrelevant, nothing that he did was noble or commendable. End of story.
 7 years ago '05        #63
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It's about as factual as your statements...
 7 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Icemouth said:
You're mad because I left out welfare office? You should work on actually making a point instead of repeating the same random statement
fact: there's more white people on the welfare system than blacks... Less Boxden more books as I've said.
 7 years ago '09        #65
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
RACE WAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #66
JaiMega 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
You're mad because I left out welfare office? You should work on actually making a point instead of repeating the same random statement
We know you're a troll, you can stop now.
 7 years ago '05        #67
JaiMega 
space
space
You're a Martian. Fact.
 7 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
White people stay hating

[pic - click to view]

50 years ago they'd have a pitchfork up his a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
I wasn't even talking about the Taylor Swift thing. I was referring more to these retarded rants he's been having on stage, on radio, and the retarded appearance during the Matt Lauer interview.
He was talking to his fans at the stage about what he was going through.. Did he go in front of an national audience and do that rant? NO. It was in front of HIS fans who cared to listen because they have an interest in Kanye.. Now you YOUTUBE'd it, and I'm sure you're not a big Kanye fan so you didn't care for the rant.. But did Kanye put his rant on Youtube for you to hear? No he didn't..

The Matt Laurer thing was complete bulls**t by the Today Show.. They pretty much tried to make Kanye feel like an a**hole and pretty much say "Bush said you were the lowest point in his 8 year tenure" When infact Bush said it was one of the many low points in his tenure.. But of course Matt Lauerer and the Today show told Kanye he was the BIGGEST Low point in order to make Kanye feel like an a.ss.
But if you want to bring up the Taylor Swift thing, then fine. Obviously, he was fuked up for what he did, but he kind of apologized in the blog and later in some TV interviews. Now recently, he's been trying to say how noble what he did was and how much it propelled Taylor Swift to new heights. He's been trying to make himself a victim of speaking his mind. He should just STFU about it. Whether his opinion was correct or not is irrelevant, nothing that he did was noble or commendable. End of story.
He never once said he was 'noble", but he did said he feels that he played a major role in her recent popularity which can not be debated and is true.. Taylor Swift was popular before the Kanye incident, but she gained a global popularity after it.. Not many people in Europe knew he Taylor Swift is, because not many people in europe even f**k with country music..

And he was 100% right int he comparison, he say he felt wrong at the time about the Bush thing, but he rode the wave as it made him more popular so he didn't say s**t. Just like Taylor swift rode the wave on the Kanye incident as it made her more popular.. He was speaking 100% truth. I don't see how this makes him an a.ss for speaking the obvious.. It's just we as people want celebs to be humble and gravel to the publics feet for forgiveness when they f**k up.. But Kanye doesn't do this, he stays true too himself, so there for people hate him..
 7 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
I have a ten foot p*nis. This is fact too.
 7 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 Icemouth said:
Only because most of the black people are in prison: fact
another ignorant quote thats not true.. keep them coming buddy, just keep putting on full display of your ignorance.. Maybe you are good at this comedy thing after all..
 7 years ago '05        #72
JaiMega 
space
space
 Crankdatkfc said:
Lol they just making him more famous.

[pic - click to view]

Who is this? :budden:
 7 years ago '10        #73
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
I was expecting a bunch of white women but those were dudes . What grown man of any race f**ks with Taylor Swift? If you're a man & you own a Taylor Swift CD then you're a homo. No exceptions.
 7 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 ra1n said:
not taking any sides but theres over 200 million crackas in the United States and roughly 38 million negros , so of course theres gonna be more whites lol
no s**t. but people want to make it like Welfair is a black only thing so this is why I said this to the ignorant fool.
 7 years ago '05        #75
JaiMega 
space
space
Can I point out that I worked in a Welfare office last year.

I've had more white clients than black ones. This is also in a city where whites are the ethnic minority.
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 Icemouth said:
what's not true about it statistically speaking if you're black there's 100% chance someone from your immediate family is in prison, most like 3-4 though

unless you're a gay a.ss book n*gga who's basically white anyway get the bleach out sambo
I'm black and there's nobody in my family in prison at the moment(and never been to prison).. Your stats are wrong.. sorry son try again.
 7 years ago '05        #77
htownlntc 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1 1
People saying Kanye won't care cause he's projected to sell 500k in the first week?

Taylor did a mill. haaa
 7 years ago '05        #78
JaiMega 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
personal experience isn't related to realistic trends come on bro you're supposed to be book n*ggas sidekick and you droppin the ball here
i'm actually educated in the field, unlike you. in reality, white people go use government benefits just as much as minorities do.

why are we arguing this in a kanye thread?
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Icemouth said:
I know you're black otherwise you would have had the attention to finish the post I clearly listed an exception IE you
but did you not say 100%

Like I said keep displaying your ignorance.. You're a good comedian not to be taken serious..

Immediate Family
immediate family

Definition

Spouse, parents and grand parents, children and grand children, brothers and sisters, mother in law and father in law, brothers in law and sisters in law, daughters in law and sons in law. Adopted and step members are also included in immediate family. See also first degree relative.

Read more:
And I'm sure there are many other blacks on this site who can vouch that none of their immediate family have never been in prison neither..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-26-2010 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
in what field is that? expert on personal experiences as expressed through boxden? nobody believes you you need more credentials
so I have to post a picture of my degree? why are you asking me for mine, you're the aggressor here.

where's your cred? Oh wait, you have none.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy