Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears Game Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got???
Chicago Bears 23 46.94%
Philadelphia Eagles 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
On the real, i think its going to be pretty close. Bears aren't scrubs, their 7-3 and i don't care how they got their, they are and their at home so i expect a tough game tho i like philly to win.
 11-26-2010, 11:27 PM         #42
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles by a td....cutler always does good against us so i wont be surprised if he has a good game...but i still remember that pick he threw to sheldon last year (i believe it was sheldon)

No avy bets?
 7 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
damn no i know why ppl vote eagles fans as the most annoying you motherf**kers in here thuggin hard like your gonna be on the field sunday
 7 years ago '04        #44
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
the eagles got this no problem
 11-27-2010, 05:27 AM         #45
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Avy bet? f**k all that. I will PayPal bet lol.
 7 years ago '09        #46
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Might as well not show up and just let them throw a party of the field seeing how the game is already over.
 7 years ago '07        #47
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Man i hope Asante can go.......

the up part is that we can win tomorrow and if green bay beats atl, we'll still be #2 in the NFC bc of the week one loss....
 11-27-2010, 10:58 AM         #48
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles alllllllllll day

im sayin 31-16
 7 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
go eagles :doglaugh:
 11-27-2010, 01:10 PM         #50
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PayPal bet anyone?????

I've never been so sure about anything else in my life lol
 7 years ago '05        #51
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 BrownBag said:
at these over-confident eagle fans. I like vick and love how he's shutting the haters up but this gone be the game he gets exposed. Bears by 3
how so?
 7 years ago '04        #52
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3893 3893
Bears by 3. Vick is my n*gga and all and I will cheer for him in any other game this season but tomorrow, the Bears s**t on everyones Vick riding parade! After we win everyone has to say the Bears are for real.
 7 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
you're right it would be nice to see the Vick hype neutralized a little bit, hopefully he plays horrible with a win :) put us in first with a win
 7 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
how so?
definitely the toughest overall defense he'll go against, not to mention that d line, the eagles will need more Vick passing than running IMO, the bears def backs are suspect but those lbs and dlineman aren't, this would be better off being a game the eagles do great on defense
 7 years ago '07        #55
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
Yeah I think our Offense is gonna have to step up big, the D should do its job a.ssuming they aren't on the field for the whole game like last yr.
 11-27-2010, 03:27 PM         #56
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of y'all forreal?

All I have to say is: Cutler, against Thigpen's Dolphins: 16/25 156 yards 0 TDs 1 INT !!! Get the f**k outta here!!!

I know the Eagles will not be underestimating them, but come on yall: Aside from being one of the great Special Team threats, Hester is not a problem. Forte will be shut down, similar to how the Birds D shut down the Giants run. ALSO...a suspect offensive line....Cutler's propensity to throw INT's like the best to ever do it. It's a shame Asante will not be playing in this game, but he needs to rest for Houston.

Last three wins against Minnesota, Buffalo and the Dolphins. Seriously, y'all?

Green Bay in Week 3 was a legit win, but the Bears have not beaten a team over .500 all year except for THAT game, in Week 3 no less!

The Bears defense is the only thing that "MIGHT" us. Their Cover 2 will not bring the contain blitz to the extent New York did, and if Peppers has a great day, he has the ability to do some damage. But come on, look at the caliber of offense's they've played so far. Of course they're going to shut them down!

Let the Bears play their safeties out of the box, I would love for that to happen because that is the very reason HOW Vick runs all over other defenses. Maclin and D-Jax will go deep = it's a wrap. I also predict, from the Cover 2, that Celek will have a very good game.

Look, any team can win. No game is over until it is over, but as an Eagles fan I have never been more confident about a game. For real, anyone wants to PayPal bet, I am more than willing... I'm already betting on the game and I never bet on Eagles games... I am honestly way more nervous about the Texans. The Bears are one of the worst 7-3 teams in NFL history.
 7 years ago '09        #57
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 phillyCANNON said:
Some of y'all forreal?

All I have to say is: Cutler, against Thigpen's Dolphins: 16/25 156 yards 0 TDs 1 INT !!! Get the f**k outta here!!!

I know the Eagles will not be underestimating them, but come on yall: Aside from being one of the great Special Team threats, Hester is not a problem. Forte will be shut down, similar to how the Birds D shut down the Giants run. ALSO...a suspect offensive line....Cutler's propensity to throw INT's like the best to ever do it. It's a shame Asante will not be playing in this game, but he needs to rest for Houston.

Last three wins against Minnesota, Buffalo and the Dolphins. Seriously, y'all?

Green Bay in Week 3 was a legit win, but the Bears have not beaten a team over .500 all year except for THAT game, in Week 3 no less!

The Bears defense is the only thing that "MIGHT" us. Their Cover 2 will not bring the contain blitz to the extent New York did, and if Peppers has a great day, he has the ability to do some damage. But come on, look at the caliber of offense's they've played so far. Of course they're going to shut them down!

Let the Bears play their safeties out of the box, I would love for that to happen because that is the very reason HOW Vick runs all over other defenses. Maclin and D-Jax will go deep = it's a wrap. I also predict, from the Cover 2, that Celek will have a very good game.

Look, any team can win. No game is over until it is over, but as an Eagles fan I have never been more confident about a game. For real, anyone wants to PayPal bet, I am more than willing... I'm already betting on the game and I never bet on Eagles games... I am honestly way more nervous about the Texans. The Bears are one of the worst 7-3 teams in NFL history.
Yeah they suck what can I say...
 7 years ago '05        #58
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Samuel is out. Hobbs is out. Still gonna be a close game Bears 23 Eagles 17
 7 years ago '08        #59
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 finishim said:
definitely the toughest overall defense he'll go against, not to mention that d line, the eagles will need more Vick passing than running IMO, the bears def backs are suspect but those lbs and dlineman aren't, this would be better off being a game the eagles do great on defense
I thought that was the Giants
 7 years ago '08        #60
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
what up with Asante?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy