Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 05:14 PM         #81
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Search Nmandi you get 20 results
Search Revis you get 10 pages

And half of the Nmandi hits on this forum involve Revis

And the reason why it doesn't matter what Nmandi situation is because nobody gives him half of the credit people give Revis. Does anybody mention every game what Nmandi held the opposing wideout to?Because the only reason I am even in this thread is because people give Revis 193209840298409% of the credit for what the person hes defending does.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,350 | Props total: 9588 9588
 -BigC- said:

And the reason why it doesn't matter what Nmandi situation is because nobody gives him half of the credit people give Revis. Does anybody mention every game what Nmandi held the opposing wideout to?Because the only reason I am even in this thread is because people give Revis 193209840298409% of the credit for what the person hes defending does.
Its New York what do you expect lol.If Nmandi was here and revis was in oakland it would be the same conversation
 7 years ago '04        #83
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19591 19591
 -BigC- said:

He did his job, TO had nothing, CJ had nothing, AJ had nothing..... NOBODY TALKS ABOUT NNAMDI BECAUSE HE'S ON A s**tTY a.ss TEAM, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES, IT HARDLY EFFECTS THE GAME.....

The only problem is that even though he's doing his job... The number 2's and slot receivers are getting good catches on our other pieces, which makes it seem like Revis didn't do anything out there......
 7 years ago '05        #84
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
So we're saying that the Jets d line isn't good, and Revis and Cromartie are able to cover elite receivers solely on their cover skills?

7 years ago '10        #85
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 klew said:
So we're saying that the Jets d line isn't good, and Revis and Cromartie are able to cover elite receivers solely on their cover skills?

The D line ain't as good as it was last year or it ain't playing like it
 7 years ago '07        #86
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1839 1839
 MochaWhitey said:
f**got

7 years ago '08        #87
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
The only time the Jets have a "good" anything on this site its when its being used to discredit Revis or Sanchez.
 7 years ago '05        #88
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
The D line ain't as good as it was last year or it ain't playing like it
And Revis was even better last year wasn't he? Remember when the Panthers had that beastly d line and it made their pass defense great? Quarterbacks just couldn't get the ball to their receivers. Palmer is garbage anyways, Stafford and Mccoy had better games. And talk about stats not telling the whole story. Let's not worry about the amount of sacks the Jets are getting when we're not talking about pressure that doesn't equal to sacks.

Revis is starting to be a Ocho Cinco or Terrell Owens of CB's.

If the d line isn't great, the pressure isn't getting their somehow, the help isn't their, the defensive schemes aren't great. A corner locking down a wide receiver is the last thing I'm looking at when I see these stats. Unless it's some one on one's down the sideline and the corner's making great plays on the ball.
 11-26-2010, 05:59 PM         #89
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
and o

people make the same threads about aso but he doesnt have the haters that revis does so they dont go as long.
One thread Search Nmandi and look at how half of the threads are Revis related

And Nmandi has been shadowing the #1 I believe this year But I don't exactly watch raider games like that...
 7 years ago '05        #90
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
The only time the Jets have a "good" anything on this site its when its being used to discredit Revis or Sanchez.
The Jets played great defense I think. I just don't know why it all has to be handed to their corners, though.
 7 years ago '10        #91
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 klew said:
And Revis was even better last year wasn't he? Remember when the Panthers had that beastly d line and it made their pass defense great? Quarterbacks just couldn't get the ball to their receivers. Palmer is garbage anyways, Stafford and Mccoy had better games. And talk about stats not telling the whole story. Let's not worry about the amount of sacks the Jets are getting when we're not talking about pressure that doesn't equal to sacks.

Revis is starting to be a Ocho Cinco or Terrell Owens of CB's.

If the d line isn't great, the pressure isn't getting their somehow, the help isn't their, the defensive schemes aren't great. A corner locking down a wide receiver is the last thing I'm looking at when I see these stats. Unless it's some one on one's down the sideline and the corner's making great plays on the ball.

C'mon now klew lets not go overboard lol.Dude doesn't talk trash every week like those 2 and if he does he backs it up via performence right?As far as him being better last year he was hurt in the beginning on this year with his hamstring remember?
 7 years ago '04        #92
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 shadymilkman said:
I saw TO shaking Revis every play. Palmer barely looked at Owens.
seems to happen alot more than you think - even homo didnt throw to him nearly as much as he should of, same with mcnabb

to is my fav player in the nfl im not from the US but i really dont get all the hate the dude gets

the stats dont lie, just like revis said lol

if im the best livign wr in the game imma be c*cky as f**king TO you best beleieve it...
if i wasnt happy with my qb not throwing the ball to me, who HELLO is the third best f**king WR in the nfl (stat wise, correct me if im wrong), i would want to let a muthaf**ka know as well

team cancer lol hilarious when winning is all that matters and thats all he wants ?
 7 years ago '05        #93
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
C'mon now klew lets not go overboard lol.Dude doesn't talk trash every week like those 2 and if he does he backs it up via performence right?As far as him being better last year he was hurt in the beginning on this year with his hamstring remember?
After getting burnt by Randy Moss . He backs it up but to be honest isn't it easier for a corner to back it up than it is a receiver? A receivers whole performance could go down the drain because of their quarterback. Look at Greg Jennings first 5 games compared to his last 5 games. The difference is McCarthy noticing enough plays weren't being made for Jennings and look at the results.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 klew said:
After getting burnt by Randy Moss . He backs it up but to be honest isn't it easier for a corner to back it up than it is a receiver? A receivers whole performance could go down the drain because of their quarterback. Look at Greg Jennings first 5 games compared to his last 5 games. The difference is McCarthy noticing enough plays weren't being made for Jennings and look at the results.
LOL my dude we can go on all night but i'm gonna ask you this very simple question.Is revis an elite corner?
 7 years ago '05        #95
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
LOL my dude we can go on all night but i'm gonna ask you this very simple question.Is revis an elite corner?
About elite as a corner can be. He's gonna get burned from time to time like every corner without the proper help. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to stop a receiver playing one on one, either. I don't understand the overreaction to Randy Moss burning him without any help, but maybe it's because he's being called a shut down corner so much. It's just not true. He CAN stop that play but more times than not is asking too much. And then you take his comments here. He basically says he shut down Terrell Owens. So why be surprised when he gets burned that it's talk about so much? His fans should know what they have in Revis. A pretty good corner and not pretend like he can shut down elite receivers solely with his covering skills on every play. We're talking about their defensive line and all that that doesn't really matter. All it's saying is that Jet fans really do like Revis in one on one match ups on every play. With no pass rush, no safety help. It's kinda stupid. I don't like Revis comments here because it just sets him up for the times he's gonna get burned later on. It's just that the odds play into his favor to talk. If I were Terrell Owens I wouldn't open my mouth with Palmer throwing me the ball
 7 years ago '08        #96
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 1218 1218
i hate t.o

i hate the bengals

i hate revis

i hate the jets

but i hate to say it..cuz it sounds like a excuse but.

t.o with peyton manning as qb.or tom brady..this would be a diff story

he got bum a.ss carson back there and carson wasnt even looking his way the hole game.
T.o was open on sooo many plays

i really feel like.. a reciever is only as good as his quarterback. NOT TO A T

i no they can make crazy catches but

jerry rice with..ryan leaf as qb?

is jerry rice still goat?

somebody answer
 7 years ago '10        #97
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 klew said:
About elite as a corner can be. He's gonna get burned from time to time like every corner without the proper help. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to stop a receiver playing one on one, either. I don't understand the overreaction to Randy Moss burning him without any help, but maybe it's because he's being called a shut down corner so much. It's just not true. He CAN stop that play but more times than not is asking too much. And then you take his comments here. He basically says he shut down Terrell Owens. So why be surprised when he gets burned that it's talk about so much? His fans should know what they have in Revis. A pretty good corner and not pretend like he can shut down elite receivers solely with his covering skills on every play. We're talking about their defensive line and all that that doesn't really matter. All it's saying is that Jet fans really do like Revis in one on one match ups on every play. With no pass rush, no safety help. It's kinda stupid. I don't like Revis comments here because it just sets him up for the times he's gonna get burned later on. It's just that the odds play into his favor to talk. If I were Terrell Owens I wouldn't open my mouth with Palmer throwing me the ball
Its bcuz revis plays for the jets which is a NY based team

I'm not sure what team you root for but best believe if he played for yall he wouldn't be hated nearly as much as he is now.Oh and thx for being honest unlike alot of dudes on here
 7 years ago '05        #98
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Gattsau said:
yes but there was no passrush last year either so i dont get ur point.

of coruse sacks dont tell the whole story i said that but the fact is the pressure isnt getting there, so the qb is having more time than he should and facing less dbs since rex is blitzing them all. Look at all the 3rd and long plays htat have been converted against us. Always happens when we blitz.

and yall are acting like revis talks after every game. owens talked s**t about him, someone asked revis a question he answered it.
Which would mean less help for their corners and plays being made against them because of this? I've been saying this..
 11-26-2010, 07:01 PM         #99
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has nothing to do with where he plays

Its the hype you jets fans give him.
 7 years ago '05        #100
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Its bcuz revis plays for the jets which is a NY based team

I'm not sure what team you root for but best believe if he played for yall he wouldn't be hated nearly as much as he is now.Oh and thx for being honest unlike alot of dudes on here
I think part of it is what his fans say about him. And the player himself if he talks to the media. I like GB and I love how our players don't do a lot of talking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy