Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 bigtrevdogg said:
how could he back it up when carson couldn't get him the ball? he can't throw and catch the ball. revis gets a lot of help out there.
Okay so whats owens excuse for the 2 other times?If I remember correctly owens has had games where he went off this year so why couldn't he do it last night?
 11-26-2010, 03:56 PM         #62
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has no help but blitzing that much brings pressure on he Qb right? Your pass rush may suck, but don't you make up for that by blitzing 10000 times a game? How often does Revis even see double moves . I am not saying hes not one of if not the best in the game, but from what I remember he only ever had to cover basically hot routes
 7 years ago '10        #63
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 youngsiz said:
bruh ur staning your self you clearly let espn tell you how good someon is revis wasn't that good last year either he was flagged at least one time a game for def pass interference now if that's a good db then what's a s**tty db. Secondly to can't throw the ball to himself nor block all the lb and dline to get the ball to himself he got lose on almost every pass play if the qb sont pass it I don't get stats and they were focring the ball to him cuasing a lot of ints I'm just saying look at football and talk to people that played or are still playing football espn football critics= football for dummies
My n*gga I watch the games lol.All I can really tell you is look at the top recievers revis went against and look at their numbers.Its pretty self explanatory
 7 years ago '07        #64
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 -BigC- said:
But correct me if I am wrong here, don't yall blitz like 95% of the time .
blitzing with no success = corners out on an island with little pressure on the qb

logic fail
 7 years ago '07        #65
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 -BigC- said:
He has no help but blitzing that much brings pressure on he Qb right? Your pass rush may suck, but don't you make up for that by blitzing 10000 times a game? How often does Revis even see double moves . I am not saying hes not one of if not the best in the game, but from what I remember he only ever had to cover basically hot routes
 11-26-2010, 04:09 PM         #66
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never claimed to be an expert just from the few games I get to see. Yall are in the top half of the league in sacks and I know your top 5 in blitzing %
 7 years ago '04        #67
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 -BigC- said:
never claimed to be an expert just from the few games I get to see. Yall are in the top half of the league in sacks and I know your top 5 in blitzing %
You're not getting it. The reason why we are able to blitz like that is b/c we have Revis. If it was as easy as you think, every team would blitz their safeties and leave their corners on a island. Having Revis gives us the ablility to blitz people that most offenses don't account for. That's why it looks like we always have pressure.
 7 years ago '07        #68
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 xRapHeadx said:
He's clearly regressed from last year. Dude got burned at least twice and terrible throws from Palmer cost them.
^^this..

Nnamdi > Revis
 7 years ago '10        #69
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 kakish said:
^^this..

Nnamdi > Revis

[pic - click to view]

11-26-2010, 04:26 PM         #70
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My point is that yall get enough pressure because of the blitzing that it actually makes his job easier . Your cutting out the amount of routes a wideout can run because of the time constraints the Qbs have against your D.

I am not saying Revis isn't really really good, I am just saying the shut down part isn't really true because other corners get put on an island but have to cover for quiet a bit longer.
 7 years ago '04        #71
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
yall are some funny ppl. everyone is sayaing "well he shouldve kept his mouth close...he shouldnt have called him average, revis is just responding....blah blah f**kin blah". revis said something about T.O. first. he started the s**t talking. he talked s**t about moss too.
 7 years ago '09        #72
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
ya he did, TO feels stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #73
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
we have no real pass rushers.... : ( f**k yall..... we need to blitz..
 11-26-2010, 04:53 PM         #74
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
stop we r telling you our pass rush isn't good. Watch some games our blitzes have been ineffective that's why we r blazing less lately. And when we don't blitz er get 0 pressure
Then why are yall still in the top half of the league in sacks and really not far from being top 5
 7 years ago '10        #75
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Then why are yall still in the top half of the league in sacks and really not far from being top 5
Don't pay attention 2 stats homie,they really don't tell you the whole story.Start watchin some of our games and you would see exactly what we are talkin about
 11-26-2010, 05:02 PM         #76
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nmandi doesn't get the same hype Revis gets so I don't see why it matters how many sacks the Raiders get
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Nmandi doesn't get the same hype Revis gets so I don't see why it matters how many sacks the Raiders get
He does get the same hype Revis gets.... n*gga where have you been. Every Raiders fan swear he's the GOAT CB... Im not saying Revis is but got damn.. n*ggas always gotta hold ONE person up as the best as if there isn't a category of the top CB's in the game..

TOP CB's in the game NNAMDI, REVIS, WOODSON. Not individual..
 7 years ago '10        #78
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
My dude its 2 different markets.Take a wild guess as 2 why revis gets the hype
 11-26-2010, 05:05 PM         #79
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your really trying to say Nmandi gets nearly as much recognition as Revis? Only time he gets talked about is when people talk about Revis
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Your really trying to say Nmandi gets nearly as much recognition as Revis? Only time he gets talked about is when people talk about Revis
Maybe not on ESPN but on the forums with real people, yeah.

n*gga make a BEST CB thread and you'll see all Nnamdi.. 3/5 of the posters are Raiders fans though.... and others just agree because n*ggas just hate anything Jets and consider Revis an overrated one hit wonder.

Honestly Nnamdi can keep his stats and all that, be numero uno and win the DOTY.... All I care is that Revis shows up when it's needed and it matters, like the playoffs...

Last edited by LordBlanco; 11-26-2010 at 05:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago