Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
garbage island
 11-26-2010, 12:24 PM         #22
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
respect due to revis, but from what i saw this is more palmers fault. not sayin revis cant shut a b**ch down and all but im not giving him full credit for this one
 7 years ago '05        #23
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
not feeling this from Revis he starting to belive the espn and media hype. witch they cant wait to clown him when his skills go down. but lets keep it real he did do a good jobe but t.o was passed to 4 times caught 3 of them for 17 yards thats almost 6 yards a catch. with is avg at best. but if u watch that game u know very well Carson is trash and o line got smacked in the 2nd half. espn wants to tell u its all T.o fault but if u have any common sense t.o held is own he cant pass the ball to himself or block for himself
6yrds/catch is average for who though?
 7 years ago '10        #24
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
Totally agree. Revis actin like he was manned up on TO the entire game. If Carson Palmer could throw worth 2 s**ts and the Bengals o-line would stop playin Red Rover wit the d-line, Revis wouldnt have done much at all. TO had him beat on several occasions, but Carson under threw him. Its a shame bc I like Revis, I was just on how this dude took all the damn credit.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Chuck Hustle said:
6yrds/catch is average for who though?
A Fullback
 7 years ago '05        #26
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
A Fullback
"thats my stat-line"
 7 years ago '04        #27
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
Lose all the respect yall want for revis. Bottom line he shuts dudes down when healthy. Dre johnson and T.O. Being the latest victims. Dudes around here stay tryna make excuses or find moral victories. So its Palmer fault he targeted T.O 9 times and T.O. Could only produce 17 yards.
 7 years ago '04        #28
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 lboog1423 said:
Totally agree. Revis actin like he was manned up on TO the entire game. If Carson Palmer could throw worth 2 s**ts and the Bengals o-line would stop playin Red Rover wit the d-line, Revis wouldnt have done much at all. TO had him beat on several occasions, but Carson under threw him. Its a shame bc I like Revis, I was just on how this dude took all the damn credit.
He was manned up on him the whole game. The only time he wasn't was in goaline situations. And what's all this bulls**t about him burning Revis? On both ints, Revis was step for step w/ T.O. Every catch T.O. caught, he had to f!ght for. It's just k!lling y'all that none of your favorite receivers can do s**t against Revis. All of you sound like bitter haters and its pathetic.

T.O.'s been beasting all year, now all of a sudden Carson's the worst QB in the league! f**k outta here! The Jets d-line is mediocore at best, that's why we blitz our safeties so much. So how the f**k does our system help Revis? Like I said b4, y'all got your kicks off when he was hurt. Now that he's healthy again, your favorite receiver can't do s**t!!!

For all you haters saying he's good but not great, what more does he have to do? since shutting down all the top receivers isn't good enough.
 7 years ago '04        #29
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 BackBlock_OG said:

For all you haters saying he's good but not great, what more does he have to do? since shutting down all the top receivers isn't good enough.
Leave the Jets.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9640 9640
 TheGame4705 said:
Leave the Jets.
You know as funny as that is its actually true.People just don't like NY based teams............................................. OH WELL
 7 years ago '05        #31
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 wandering2121 said:
“Detroit will probably offer three first-round picks for one of our cornerbacks,” Rex Ryan cracked Friday.
this fat ma f**ker. he'll die early whopper style.
 11-26-2010, 01:22 PM         #32
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Revis isn't really the one shutting anybody down, that D gives him a ton of help. He is a great corner, but locking someone down is when you actually have to cover them for more then 2 seconds .
 7 years ago '04        #33
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 TheGame4705 said:
Leave the Jets.
You're actually right. It's the name on the front of the jersey that people hate.
 7 years ago '07        #34
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14997 14997
t.o. didnt do s**t yall can talk all the s**t yall want like he did 3 catches 17 yards

i think the revis hyped is overrated tho

but again t.o. was humbled
 7 years ago '07        #35
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
He should probably just be happy the Bengals are horrible and not still worry about T.O.

But, 2 guys talking crap all week, at the end of the day the Jets got the W and T.O. had 17 rec yards. Give one last "f**k you", then move on to the next opponent.
 7 years ago '04        #36
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
man revis got burnt by R. Moss... soooo he is average...
 7 years ago '06        #37
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
T.O: Real talk he's actually pretty good, I said it to get my team fired up...

Backtracking is a mother...

/thread
 7 years ago '04        #38
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
f**k Carson Palmer
 7 years ago '05        #39
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 BackBlock_OG said:
He was manned up on him the whole game. The only time he wasn't was in goaline situations. And what's all this bulls**t about him burning Revis? On both ints, Revis was step for step w/ T.O. Every catch T.O. caught, he had to f!ght for. It's just k!lling y'all that none of your favorite receivers can do s**t against Revis. All of you sound like bitter haters and its pathetic.

T.O.'s been beasting all year, now all of a sudden Carson's the worst QB in the league! f**k outta here! The Jets d-line is mediocore at best, that's why we blitz our safeties so much. So how the f**k does our system help Revis? Like I said b4, y'all got your kicks off when he was hurt. Now that he's healthy again, your favorite receiver can't do s**t!!!

i like the jets but cmon man did u just say all of a sudden carson is the worst QB all year and other years in the past this is nothing new. i am shock that t.o has the number he has with that qb he is trash.
 7 years ago '07        #40
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 BackBlock_OG said:

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy