Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays"

most viewed right now
 308
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 244
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 10:24 AM         #1
6549 pageviews
145 comments


wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays"
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 Darrelle Revis: “I showed him how an average corner plays” | ProFootballTalk

We spent time earlier in the week hyping up the matchup between Darrelle Revis and Terrell Owens, so it’s only fair we follow up with the the results.

Owens finished with three catches, 17 yards. Consider it a knockout for Revis.

“The stats show, that’s all I got to say,” Revis said via ESPNNewYork.com. “He called me average, and I showed him how an average corner plays. . . . You can’t hide away from the stats, you can’t change the stats, you can’t add a zero after the 17.”

Owens has 914 yards in eleven games, but he can still struggle with cornerbacks that are physical enough to press him. It’s something that Owens’ next team will have to look at closely before signing him.

For now, Rex Ryan and the Jets are enjoying the re-opening of Revis Island after a delay in the season.

“Detroit will probably offer three first-round picks for one of our cornerbacks,” Rex Ryan cracked Friday.

145 comments for "Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays""

 7 years ago '04        #2
refuze 343 heat pts343
space
avatar space
space
$19,290 | Props total: 21177 21177
Carson Palmer and that Bengals o-line is garbage
 7 years ago '05        #3
Dun Language 4064 heat pts4064
space
avatar space
space
$79,470 | Props total: 39910 39910
sure did
 7 years ago '07        #4
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 wandering2121 said:

“Detroit will probably offer three first-round picks for one of our cornerbacks,” Rex Ryan cracked Friday.
especially after alphonso smith got embarrassed
 7 years ago '05        #5
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 172 172
 DaForce13 said:
especially after alphonso smith got embarrassed
Yep that was a pitiful effort by him....he actually embarrased himself.
 7 years ago '09        #6
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13541 13541
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
 7 years ago '07        #7
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '09        #8
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,409 | Props total: 1594 1594
He's clearly regressed from last year. Dude got burned at least twice and terrible throws from Palmer cost them.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 12312 12312
 7 years ago '09        #10
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,925 | Props total: 35284 35284
lame a.ss n*gga revis
 11-26-2010, 10:44 AM         #11
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
It's too damn bad Revis never had to cover the beast T.O from when he was on the Eagles or Niners....Revis is a scrub
please to still the same...he just got shut down period three times in a roll
 7 years ago '08        #12
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4803 4803
 DrX said:
please to still the same...he just got shut down period three times in a roll
This and what, Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't big physical receivers in their prime too
 7 years ago '04        #13
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,400 | Props total: 3053 3053
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
T.O. called him average before the game. He was responding verbally. It's not that serious.
 7 years ago '10        #14
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 12312 12312
 VerbalAssassin said:
This and what, Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't big physical receivers in their prime too
LOL homie this is boxden,land of the haters.You can put numbers right in their faces and they would just try and dance around it
 7 years ago '08        #15
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4803 4803
 Blkboipurp said:
LOL homie this is boxden,land of the haters.You can put numbers right in their faces and they would just try and dance around it
No doubt. Never let facts get in the way of a good argument right
 7 years ago '04        #16
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 24 24
I saw TO shaking Revis every play. Palmer barely looked at Owens.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 DrX said:
please to still the same...he just got shut down period three times in a roll
How when he got beat a few times but bad throws or pressure on Palmer saved him?
 7 years ago '05        #18
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
not feeling this from Revis he starting to belive the espn and media hype. witch they cant wait to clown him when his skills go down. but lets keep it real he did do a good jobe but t.o was passed to 4 times caught 3 of them for 17 yards thats almost 6 yards a catch. with is avg at best. but if u watch that game u know very well Carson is trash and o line got smacked in the 2nd half. espn wants to tell u its all T.o fault but if u have any common sense t.o held is own he cant pass the ball to himself or block for himself
 7 years ago '10        #19
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 12312 12312
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
not feeling this from Revis he starting to belive the espn and media hype. witch they cant wait to clown him when his skills go down. but lets keep it real he did do a good jobe but t.o was passed to 4 times caught 3 of them for 17 yards thats almost 6 yards a catch. with is avg at best. but if u watch that game u know very well Carson is trash and o line got smacked in the 2nd half. espn wants to tell u its all T.o fault but if u have any common sense t.o held is own he cant pass the ball to himself or block for himself
Yea but if thats the case T.O should have kept his mouth shut.I agree that carson is trash and his O-line is suspect but at the same time if your gonna call some1 average U better be able 2 back it up
 7 years ago '05        #20
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,895 | Props total: 151 151
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
thanks end thread hes above average but not great
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy