Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays"

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 11:24 AM         #1
6300 pageviews
145 comments

wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Darrelle Revis: “I showed him how an average corner plays” | ProFootballTalk

We spent time earlier in the week hyping up the matchup between Darrelle Revis and Terrell Owens, so it’s only fair we follow up with the the results.

Owens finished with three catches, 17 yards. Consider it a knockout for Revis.

“The stats show, that’s all I got to say,” Revis said via ESPNNewYork.com. “He called me average, and I showed him how an average corner plays. . . . You can’t hide away from the stats, you can’t change the stats, you can’t add a zero after the 17.”

Owens has 914 yards in eleven games, but he can still struggle with cornerbacks that are physical enough to press him. It’s something that Owens’ next team will have to look at closely before signing him.

For now, Rex Ryan and the Jets are enjoying the re-opening of Revis Island after a delay in the season.

“Detroit will probably offer three first-round picks for one of our cornerbacks,” Rex Ryan cracked Friday.

145 comments for "Revis : "I Showed him (T.O.) how an average Corner plays""

7 years ago '04        #2
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
Carson Palmer and that Bengals o-line is garbage
 7 years ago '05        #3
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
sure did
 7 years ago '07        #4
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 wandering2121 said:

“Detroit will probably offer three first-round picks for one of our cornerbacks,” Rex Ryan cracked Friday.
especially after alphonso smith got embarrassed
 7 years ago '05        #5
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 DaForce13 said:
especially after alphonso smith got embarrassed
Yep that was a pitiful effort by him....he actually embarrased himself.
 7 years ago '09        #6
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
 7 years ago '07        #7
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '09        #8
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
He's clearly regressed from last year. Dude got burned at least twice and terrible throws from Palmer cost them.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 7 years ago '09        #10
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22562 22562
lame a.ss n*gga revis
 11-26-2010, 11:44 AM         #11
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
It's too damn bad Revis never had to cover the beast T.O from when he was on the Eagles or Niners....Revis is a scrub
please to still the same...he just got shut down period three times in a roll
 7 years ago '08        #12
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2722 2722
 DrX said:
This and what, Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't big physical receivers in their prime too
 7 years ago '04        #13
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This right here is why I'm losing respect for Revis man. He watches film and will see he was beaten a few times and Palmer couldnt get the ball there either because of a s**tty throw or Revis teammates getting pressure. Revis should be saying I wanna thank Calvin, Shaun, B Scott and the others for helping my job be so easy.
But no, he will take the credit for a job he didnt do. Now, thats some selfish f**king s**t right there man. QBs and RBs dont get up there and say I did this all myself. They always prop their O Line, even buy them gifts. Revis has a lot to learn, I'm still a fan but not like I used to be

Oh yeah, he should thank his safeties because there were several times a ball was thrown Owens' way and I saw three green jerseys around him.
T.O. called him average before the game. He was responding verbally. It's not that serious.
 7 years ago '10        #14
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 VerbalAssassin said:
This and what, Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't big physical receivers in their prime too
LOL homie this is boxden,land of the haters.You can put numbers right in their faces and they would just try and dance around it
 7 years ago '08        #15
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2722 2722
 Blkboipurp said:
LOL homie this is boxden,land of the haters.You can put numbers right in their faces and they would just try and dance around it
No doubt. Never let facts get in the way of a good argument right
 7 years ago '04        #16
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
I saw TO shaking Revis every play. Palmer barely looked at Owens.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 DrX said:
How when he got beat a few times but bad throws or pressure on Palmer saved him?
 7 years ago '05        #18
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
not feeling this from Revis he starting to belive the espn and media hype. witch they cant wait to clown him when his skills go down. but lets keep it real he did do a good jobe but t.o was passed to 4 times caught 3 of them for 17 yards thats almost 6 yards a catch. with is avg at best. but if u watch that game u know very well Carson is trash and o line got smacked in the 2nd half. espn wants to tell u its all T.o fault but if u have any common sense t.o held is own he cant pass the ball to himself or block for himself
 7 years ago '10        #19
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
not feeling this from Revis he starting to belive the espn and media hype. witch they cant wait to clown him when his skills go down. but lets keep it real he did do a good jobe but t.o was passed to 4 times caught 3 of them for 17 yards thats almost 6 yards a catch. with is avg at best. but if u watch that game u know very well Carson is trash and o line got smacked in the 2nd half. espn wants to tell u its all T.o fault but if u have any common sense t.o held is own he cant pass the ball to himself or block for himself
Yea but if thats the case T.O should have kept his mouth shut.I agree that carson is trash and his O-line is suspect but at the same time if your gonna call some1 average U better be able 2 back it up
 7 years ago '05        #20
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 Fly 2ndComing said:

thanks end thread hes above average but not great
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy