Lil Kim - Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss) [FULL VERSION]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 1750 1750
s**t goes hard as f*ck........

and That beat>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #162
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 bigbarcelona said:
Awww n*gga, you truly sound boring as hell with those lame attempts to ridicule the fact that you're hero got her a.ss handed to her.

Point being is, Lil Kim without taking much effort s**tted on Nicki and made it very clear that Nicki in the end is just a clone of hers and that in a battle, she definitely don't want it with him. Nicki talk all that side way s**t on Roman's Revenge and in the end, it was just a weak as track as usual.

After Black Friday, Roman's Revenge is nothing but an irrelevant/weak track that proves that Lil Kim after all this years is the b**ch that you got it beat and even though I do believe Nicki will pull the numbers, this could be the beginning of the end of the hype.

Some say that Nicki should take it back to the Smack DVD days on Kim... but I know that won't happen. Why??? Simple: In the end, it will reveal and prove even more as to how much Nicki careers has been stolen and mimick from Kim.

Say what you say... but Kim so far won this round and clearly all the others to come, because Nicki don't want it and don't got it in her to knock her a.ss out.

[pic - click to view]

I'm in here f**king around with my n*gga King Bee and your writing paragraph.

Don't respond to me either. f**k boy.
 7 years ago '09        #163
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
paragraph?

kid wrote a book
 7 years ago '05        #164
space
space
 King Bee said:
paragraph?

kid wrote a book
f**king lame n*ggas

7 years ago '09        #165
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ wrote a book... that last exchange was worthy.
 7 years ago '06        #166
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 offdahese said:
Yall n*ggas can't really be serious, there's no way Kim can f**k wit Nicki, especially from a sales point in 2010.And half of yall n*ggas love to say numbers don't lie. If you bring up old numbers that just means Ja rule is still the s**t. Nah, but I can't stand neither one of these plastic hoes, id just smash nicki first
listen to it..

7 years ago '06        #167
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
Yea than she read her Rollng Stone magazine article about being the new queen of hip hop, and reflected on her regis and kelly show she just taped and Jimmy Kimmel.

Than counted her stacks.

[pic - click to view]

lil kim jr is just following her mothers foot steps as she should.. kim should "claim her on her income tax" and then double her stack.
 11-27-2010, 01:38 PM         #168
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm in here f**king around with my n*gga King Bee and your writing paragraph.

Don't respond to me either. f**k boy.
I might it wrote a paragraph, but you're hero got her a.ss handed over like the talentlesss.lut that she is. Yup... I'm fools like you go the nerve to say that Kim is done. Get the f**k out here! She'll never be the queen... Lil Kim prove once again she is the queen of this s**t & you mad becaue them n*ggas at Cash Money butt pirate you're a.ss with all of that bulls**t hype! I guess the joke is on lame a.ss Richard Simmon n*ggas like you!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-27-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 11-27-2010, 01:41 PM         #169
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
lil kim jr is just following her mothers foot steps as she should.. kim should "claim her on her income tax" and then double her stack.
She can't even stack up right. Mini me value is only 2 million! She says she don't come out for less $100,000, which means, whatever deal she got with them n*ggas from cash money and dealing with Diddy... she's on her way to the poor house any time soon. I guess the hoe is revealing some of her oufits that she will be wearing on the track soon!
 11-27-2010, 01:45 PM         #170
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Bee said:
paragraph?

kid wrote a book
Awww look... Swisher Sweets on the download butt buddy coming out to the rescue! I guess you two f**got a.ss n*ggas see right through each other!
 11-27-2010, 01:51 PM         #171
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
*head explodes*
Another n*gga that still mad because Kim ate that b**ch Nicki alive. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... I guess you kids got nothing to say but turn around conversations!
 7 years ago '04        #172
loosedog 
space
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 34 34
props
 7 years ago '06        #173
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
She can't even stack up right. Mini me value is only 2 million! She says she don't come out for less $100,000, which means, whatever deal she got with them n*ggas from cash money and dealing with Diddy... she's on her way to the poor house any time soon. I guess the hoe is revealing some of her oufits that she will be wearing on the track soon!
it's funny cuss nicki has these people fooled, like any other bubble gum artist. her gimmick isn't gonna really last long cuss people get tired of that and move on to the next gimmick. that's why it's better to release quality material, rather then just relying on something that's gonna fade away and as an artist they will be forgotten. kim already put a huge dent in her amor and has everyone talking about this. next up, interviews. it's just gonna add to "black friday," and oh lord if nicki responds. I doubt she will though but I hope she does..
 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM         #174
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
it's funny cuss nicki has these people fooled, like any other bubble gum artist. her gimmick isn't gonna really last long cuss people get tired of that and move on to the next gimmick. that's why it's better to release quality material, rather then just relying on something that's gonna fade away and as an artist they will be forgotten. kim already put a huge dent in her amor and has everyone talking about this. next up, interviews. it's just gonna add to "black friday," and oh lord if nicki responds. I doubt she will though but I hope she does..
If she does respond... she will do it on that Barbie s**t mode. Because IF she takes it Old School like on those Smack DVD's... trust me, that b**ch is just going to walk into a field of I told you so & prove Kim right.

I want to say Nicki don't respond... but everybody talking and trust me, the damage has been done! Nicki better say something because it don't look good!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-27-2010 at 03:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #175
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
haha lil kim went in on nicki minaj.... nicki minaj better respond or she gonna look likea hoe who is scared
 7 years ago '10        #176
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Swisher sweet said:
Yea than she read her Rollng Stone magazine article about being the new queen of hip hop, and reflected on her regis and kelly show she just taped and Jimmy Kimmel.

Than counted her stacks.

[pic - click to view]

lol nicki minaj groupies brining money into this.. lmao nicki just got bodied you know shes nervous right noow.... ahahaha she got ethered...she better respond

and nicki minaj is koo tho i think she can damage her if she comes really hard
 7 years ago '10        #177
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Swisher sweet said:
I'm sure Nicki heard this song and did this....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

King Bee said:
*Fixed

bigbarcelona said:
Awww n*gga, you truly sound boring as hell with those lame attempts to ridicule the fact that you're hero got her a.ss handed to her.

Point being is, Lil Kim without taking much effort s**tted on Nicki and made it very clear that Nicki in the end is just a clone of hers and that in a battle, she definitely don't want it with him. Nicki talk all that side way s**t on Roman's Revenge and in the end, it was just a weak as track as usual.

After Black Friday, Roman's Revenge is nothing but an irrelevant/weak track that proves that Lil Kim after all this years is the b**ch that you got it beat and even though I do believe Nicki will pull the numbers, this could be the beginning of the end of the hype.

Some say that Nicki should take it back to the Smack DVD days on Kim... but I know that won't happen. Why??? Simple: In the end, it will reveal and prove even more as to how much Nicki careers has been stolen and mimick from Kim.

Say what you say... but Kim so far won this round and clearly all the others to come, because Nicki don't want it and don't got it in her to knock her a.ss out.
Yo I'd give you props if you weren't such a moron and learned how to spell... How about we all just wait it out and see if Nicki responds, then we'll see who got who. So far Roman's Revenge and Black Friday seem like set-ups. The real beef is about to begin...

Unless both these b**ches are that lame...
 7 years ago '06        #178
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
Kim ate this b**ch food
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #179
space
space
Ay yo King Bee these n*ggas came in here and caught feelings over me and you talking s**t to each other

[pic - click to view]

11-28-2010, 01:35 AM         #180
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't listen to this s**t for a minute cause n*ggas was talking like it was wack but its not a bad diss track at all, not a memorable one, but definitely not garbage
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago