Lil Kim - Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss) [FULL VERSION]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
NUmberonerapper 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 227 227
word on the real.........this s**t sucked and im not a minaj fan. but damn this s**t had NO f**kin energy it was like she was readig her lines off a blackberry
 11-27-2010, 12:53 AM         #122
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I mothered you hoes, I should claim you on my income taxes"

"Kill all you b**ches like Ted Bundy Leave ya whole head red, like Peg Bundy"

"Ya hilarious thanks for all the laughs, you're garbage so I'm taking out the trash"

"Put ya head in a tornado, Brainstorm"

"Tricks is for kids, silly rabbit you my offspring"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh s**t

These lines going way to hard, I slept on this figuring it'd be garbage. This s**t got me
 7 years ago '06        #123
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 ImageOfTruth said:
f**kkk lil kim this was the worst diss i heard, f**k ya'll sittin here boostin this gahbage
 NUmberonerapper said:
word on the real.........this s**t sucked and im not a minaj fan. but damn this s**t had NO f**kin energy it was like she was readig her lines off a blackberry

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #124
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
 A.O.™ said:
Nicki cant f**k wit Kim... Nicki got limited wordplay, nicki has the same rhyme scheme "back, cat, hat, bat".... Nicki dont have punchlines her s**ts is weak... "so i'm getting money like a check" "I'm going to the bank like a employee" her s**ts trash.. Nicki only has her s3x appeal, so unless she release a pr0no entitled f**k KIM and she f**ks a bunch of Asians named Kim, she lost ...
she has to respond tho.. wayne not gonna let her go out like that.
 11-27-2010, 03:11 AM         #125
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ these dudes saying no energy, y'all gotten to used to hearin ppl scream nonsense over tracks.
 7 years ago '04        #126
NUmberonerapper 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 227 227
^imagine nas or jay dissin each other and rappin like shawty lo...no energy. she was too f**kin calm to be goin at sumbody thats keeping her relevant. whats the last lil kim song u can name? i dont even know one all i know is one had mr cheeks and one had sisqo. cant remeber one damn lyric
 7 years ago '04        #127
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol its over for that f**king barbie doll and young money this is the first crack in their shield nicki got murdered lmao. Next lil wayne finally these wack motherf**kers are gonna get k!lled
 11-27-2010, 06:10 AM         #128
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NUmberonerapper said:
Now Lil Kim is DMX?
 11-27-2010, 06:13 AM         #129
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NUmberonerapper said:
^imagine nas or jay dissin each other and rappin like shawty lo...no energy. she was too f**kin calm to be goin at sumbody thats keeping her relevant. whats the last lil kim song u can name? i dont even know one all i know is one had mr cheeks and one had sisqo. cant remeber one damn lyric
I thought you wasnt a Minaj fan, but you going super hard tryna discredit Kim...

Asking about when's her last song she put out..

When you have CLASSICS under your belt you dont have to put out records every year...

Lil Kim does MOVIES, FASHION, and still has MUSIC...

Lil Kim just got at that b**ch for swagger jacking and not giving the author of her style the props she deserves stop acting like a f**got, like lil kim is threatened by her fame...

Has lil kim ever dissed EVE? NO
Has lil kim ever dissed Rah Digga? NO

But why is Lil Kim ripping Minaj, because she stole her swag... its that simple... nothing else nothing more... EVE was like the top b**ch in the game when Ruff Ryders was poppin Eve got platinum plauqes, movies, tv shows.. Kim didnt have to get at Eve, cause Eve did it her WAY!

Last edited by A.O.™; 11-27-2010 at 06:17 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #130
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
bodybag
BEEHIVE!!!!!!!!!!
 11-27-2010, 07:13 AM         #131
BASSATTACK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nickis response -
the dragons mad the dragons mad
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
the dragons mad the dragons mad
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
stick me back in a bottle cuz om a ginnie in a blottle
yadi yadi yada ya ya i am no longer making sense BOOM BOOM BOOM
TA TA TA TA
 7 years ago '05        #132
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Ushouldpayme said:

Be careful son. I didn't see how long you've been on here but these boxden cats don't play when it comes to exposin/tracking cats down. Go to the classic threads to see the work they put in. It ain't nice either when they do....Do ya thang but be careful what you ask for....they teach you why it ain't good to put alot of info on the web, LOL.
lol naw i wouldn't expose slim even if I could, I talk s**t for the fun of it. it's the internet and a message forum, life aint that serious on these joints. but he's good in my book, i just love talking s**t
 7 years ago '08        #133
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Kim s**tted on Nicki imo... dope track.
 7 years ago '10        #134
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,958 | Props total: 8877 8877
Far from liking anything Nicki has done so far in her career, but halfway through this I became bored. She had no drive during the whole track, it was obvious she was reading off of paper and even more obvious that it was written for her cause at no point did it sound like she was able to flow without looking at the paper, meaning she didn't write it herself.

This will be a boring beef

Drake and Wayne will write Nicki's so it's not like they're really even battling each other it really comes down to who has the better Ghost
 11-27-2010, 07:49 AM         #135
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Seymore Cake said:
Far from liking anything Nicki has done so far in her career, but halfway through this I became bored. She had no drive during the whole track, it was obvious she was reading off of paper and even more obvious that it was written for her cause at no point did it sound like she was able to flow without looking at the paper, meaning she didn't write it herself.

This will be a boring beef

Drake and Wayne will write Nicki's so it's not like they're really even battling each other it really comes down to who has the better Ghost
You n*ggas is so pathetic with your hate its not even funny...

It sounded like she was reading it off a piece of paper... Now thats a Felony, now when people write they rhymes its a crime...
 7 years ago '06        #136
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 NUmberonerapper said:
it's more easier to remember nicki minaj's lyrics huh?
 11-27-2010, 08:13 AM         #137
pauldaboywonda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All These n*ggas Suckin Kim d!ck, Yall Dont Know What That b**ch Nicki Gonna Say/Do Next. You Know That b**ch Nicki Is Retarded She Probably Gonna Go Off If She Responds And If She Does And Goes Ape s**t Then We Know Its War Time....Other Than That Stop Suckin Kim d!ck...She Bodied Her I Aint Gonna Lie But Lets Wait To See What Happens Before Yall Run Yall Mouth smh
 7 years ago '07        #138
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 pauldaboywonda said:
All These n*ggas Suckin Kim d!ck, Yall Dont Know What That b**ch Nicki Gonna Say/Do Next. You Know That b**ch Nicki Is Retarded She Probably Gonna Go Off If She Responds And If She Does And Goes Ape s**t Then We Know Its War Time....Other Than That Stop Suckin Kim d!ck...She Bodied Her I Aint Gonna Lie But Lets Wait To See What Happens Before Yall Run Yall Mouth smh
ur a f**kin f*g lol

kim did go hard but.... no hate
 11-27-2010, 08:18 AM         #139
BASSATTACK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pauldaboywonda said:
say whut?
 7 years ago '10        #140
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 antdog said:
lol@ these dudes saying no energy, y'all gotten to used to hearin ppl scream nonsense over tracks.

lol i know, this had energy like ether
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy