Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 deziking said:
Congratulations everyone after this month will be broke! way to go people!
I spent $200. That my lowest total in about six years. There's nothing left for me to cop.
 7 years ago '04        #62
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 deziking said:
Congratulations everyone after this month will be broke! way to go people!
spent well over $1,500 but still

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #63
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Da Ill One said:
I spent $24 on Black friday homie...far from broke =)
I wish i was only able to spend that. my wife shop for my son like we have 3 of them. she still ordering online currently.
Me buying the TV I consider a collective decision
 11-26-2010, 03:30 PM         #64
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I copped some PS3 games for cheap. Got some other s**t also.
 7 years ago '04        #65
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
All I copped was MGS IV again (Lent my copy to my brother told him to get just keep it) it was $10
and I copped Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY for $14... ok so I spent like $27 with taxes...but i'm straight and my kids are 3 years, 2 years, and 1 month old so they don't need anything from Black friday...so i'm happy with my purchases
 7 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Drdeath said:
Put it this way I am the guy you speak with when you call to place an order or call to b*tch about an order you already placed.
That's a rough job man. People get tough as s**t on those phones. I used to be a supervisor in Directv's call center before I moved to the local office. That s**t can be trying especially this time of year.
 11-26-2010, 05:10 PM         #67
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
the panasonic sold out in under a minute....these are cold, cold streets
im very salty that i missed that one.
 7 years ago '06        #68
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
I went out and got NFS: Hot Pursuit for 35 bones....Not bad
 7 years ago '10        #69
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Da Ill One said:
All I copped was MGS IV again (Lent my copy to my brother told him to get just keep it) it was $10
and I copped Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY for $14... ok so I spent like $27 with taxes...but i'm straight and my kids are 3 years, 2 years, and 1 month old so they don't need anything from Black friday...so i'm happy with my purchases
Where was Arkham Asylum GOTY for $14? I would have definitely jumped on that. I copped Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Uncharted 1(for the 3rd time lol), and CoD4 all for $10.
 7 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 duval88 said:
Where was Arkham Asylum GOTY for $14? I would have definitely jumped on that. I copped Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Uncharted 1(for the 3rd time lol), and CoD4 all for $10.
$10 a piece or $10 total for all three?

and Batman Goty wasn't anywhere for $14... Kmart had the regular edition of batman Arkham for $14 in their ad...but I took it to Walmart and they weren't asking any questions today if you had an ad with a price they didn't call to see if it was in stock like normally they just changed the price right there on the spot... I told the guy it's for the GOTY he glanced at the Ad saw the price and changed it without hesitation...I was shocked it worked to be honest...

I was happy as s**t
 7 years ago '06        #71
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Da Ill One said:

and Batman Goty wasn't anywhere for $14... Kmart had the regular edition of batman Arkham for $14 in their ad...but I took it to Walmart and they weren't asking any questions today if you had an ad with a price they didn't call to see if it was in stock like normally they just changed the price right there on the spot... I told the guy it's for the GOTY he glanced at the Ad saw the price and changed it without hesitation...I was shocked it worked to be honest...

I was happy as s**t
Man you must go to a Walmart full of stupid a.ss employees. My boy won a 160 gb PS3 like 2 weeks ago but didn't want it and called his nearest Walmart to see if he could get store credit for it (went with the "trashed my receipt by accident" story) but they said they wouldn't give him a refund without a receipt and wouldn't even give him store credit for it. Basically said "f**k you."
 7 years ago '10        #72
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

I was happy as s**t

$10 a piece lol

And I'm not surprised you pulled it off at Wal Mart one bit. I told you I work at one down here and man nobody there knows s**t about games. You could have pulled it off at mine too unless you came up to me with that s**t

lol nah but if I had a K Mart ad I would have done it myself. Been trying to catch that on sale for the longest
 7 years ago '04        #73
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
thought about buying an xbox but was too lazy to find the perfect deal

did get Infamous for free today though . Maybe on Monday new xbox 360 deals will come up and I'll cop then.
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 duval88 said:
$10 a piece lol

And I'm not surprised you pulled it off at Wal Mart one bit. I told you I work at one down here and man nobody there knows s**t about games. You could have pulled it off at mine too unless you came up to me with that s**t

lol nah but if I had a K Mart ad I would have done it myself. Been trying to catch that on sale for the longest
The sale is good tomorrow also from 6am - 12 noon...you want me to try to cop you another one and if I get it you can paypal me the money for it?
 7 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
thought about buying an xbox but was too lazy to find the perfect deal

did get Infamous for free today though . Maybe on Monday new xbox 360 deals will come up and I'll cop then.
How the hell you get inFAMOUS for free? damn I would've jumped on that I was gonna grab that for the $10 from Walmart also but they were sold out... you wanna sell it for $10?
 7 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Man you must go to a Walmart full of stupid a.ss employees. My boy won a 160 gb PS3 like 2 weeks ago but didn't want it and called his nearest Walmart to see if he could get store credit for it (went with the "trashed my receipt by accident" story) but they said they wouldn't give him a refund without a receipt and wouldn't even give him store credit for it. Basically said "f**k you."
Naw not stupid employess...(Well they might be) but you gotta know how to work Walmart..if you EEVR return something and they try to say no we won't take it... say ok step out of line and hop on your cell phone and call the 1800 walmart number...they will connect you with the district manager of that area you tell him they wouldn't return the product, he will call the highest manager working in that store a tthat time and tell them to return the product...Walmart corporate wants the customers to leave happy..Walmart stores be full of lazy people...but call corporate it will get returned... ask Duval he works at Walmart he'll cosign
 7 years ago '10        #77
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
The sale is good tomorrow also from 6am - 12 noon...you want me to try to cop you another one and if I get it you can paypal me the money for it?

If you happen to be in the area and don't mind man I'll definitely hit you back plus some. You don't have to go out of your way for it though. I'll check my store and see if we have any more copies of Infamous too for you, even though I kinda doubt we do.

Da Ill One said:
Naw not stupid employess...(Well they might be) but you gotta know how to work Walmart..if you EEVR return something and they try to say no we won't take it... say ok step out of line and hop on your cell phone and call the 1800 walmart number...they will connect you with the district manager of that area you tell him they wouldn't return the product, he will call the highest manager working in that store a tthat time and tell them to return the product...Walmart corporate wants the customers to leave happy..Walmart stores be full of lazy people...but call corporate it will get returned... ask Duval he works at Walmart he'll cosign

Yeah they'll return that s**t with the quickness lol. One thing I've learned working there is that if you complain enough, you can get whatever you want.
 11-26-2010, 10:27 PM         #78
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
I went out and got NFS: Hot Pursuit for 35 bones....Not bad
i got mines for free, i went to kmart and bought the PS3 bundle and the lady in the cashier only charge me for the ps3 and she just put NFS in the bag. she was telling me about the warranty for the ps3 that she forgot to charge me for the game. but im going to go back and return the PS3 because the warranty they have is stupid, its $10 for 1 year or $20 for 2 years. they said if my ps3 ever gets messed up that they will send somebody over to my house to try and fix it and if not i would have to call sony, i was like
i was going to tell her that i didnt want it anymore but i had seen that she wasnt charging me for the game so i kept it, ill go back tomorrow and return the PS3. oh and i also got a free blue ps3 controller from best buy, the guy only charge me for the ps3 and the warranty. i also bought some blu-ray movies for $8-10 and some tv shows for $10-15 and some blank dvds and cds & bought a ps3 controller for $35, a 8gb $16 sandisk from radioshack. spent about $750, but ill be getting $250-300 back by the middle of dec
 7 years ago '06        #79
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Da Ill One said:
:confused2: Didn't know that, thanks. I'll try it if I ever need to return anything there.

duval88 said:

Yeah they'll return that s**t with the quickness lol. One thing I've learned working there is that if you complain enough, you can get whatever you want.
:confused2: Interesting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago