A Numbers Comparison Between Eminem & Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11379 11379
 psylence2k said:
idiot, no one here is being speculative cuz there's ACTUAL NUMBERS for other weeks that say for certain if jay dropped the same week he wouldn't hit #1, . 800,000 is the actual NUMBER that 50 did, 1.7 mill is an ACTUAL NUMBER that Em did, 700,000 is an actual NUMBER that kanye did, there's no "if " behind these scenarios, Jay-Z WOULD not get number 1 had he chose to drop the same week and that's a FACT, you're a.ssuming Eminem's biological disposition effecting his character inclination regardless of a drastic environmental change not effecting the direction of his music is PURELY speculative cuz there's nothing you can prove it with please tell me im wrong idiot. You should stay away from concepts of probability if you dont understand the dependent variables that go along with it, go take a statistics class or something.
lol why ur a.ssuming the same thing. dude u cant call out one thing and then say another.

Sit down somewhere... son theres hate in your blood.

What we know is facts Eminem even said it himself, and he knows you should too. lol

All I know is Eminem and Jay-Z are Legends. Will go down as the best rappers in the game. They both have statistical stats that cannot be matched. Both are Top Ten Rappers on anybodies unbias list of all time regardless if you dont like them. Eminem's records sold cant be touched by any other rapper, Jay-Z Longevity and Number 1 Albums cant be touched by any other rapper.
 7 years ago '04        #82
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1795 1795
 DJ Maximum said:
lol why ur a.ssuming the same thing. dude u cant call out one thing and then say another.

Sit down somewhere... son theres hate in your blood.

What we know is facts Eminem even said it himself, and he knows you should too. lol

All I know is Eminem and Jay-Z are Legends. Will go down as the best rappers in the game. They both have statistical stats that cannot be matched. Both are Top Ten Rappers on anybodies unbias list of all time regardless if you dont like them. Eminem's records sold cant be touched by any other rapper, Jay-Z Longevity and Number 1 Albums cant be touched by any other rapper.
clearly you are just responding just for the sake of responding, dodging the points I rebuttal with and just saying " :grin2: oh man you're a hater son, sit down son, facts are facts even though i cant explain them "

its okay tho cuz when i saw " all i know is" that was the subliminal towel, and no need for the paragraph after it cuz nobody was arguing Jay or EM's greatness, both are great but lets drop the meaningless standards to measure it. Jay and Em are both in my top 5, and they are apples and oranges so overall i switch sides constantly saying who's better than who, but the number 1 albums thing is BS and anyone using it needs to stop and look at the bigger picture.
 7 years ago '10        #83
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
Black album better the Marshal Mathers LP? right...

asid12345678 said:
Em is the better MC

Jay-Z is the better label owner and business man
I agree with this.. These thread have no point to them what so ever, everyone has different opinion, likes and dislikes. Some like Jay over Eminem and vise versa, all these thread do is bring out some of these hardcore stans and hardcore camal warriors on here.
 7 years ago '07        #84
PLAN_B 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 21 21
 psylence2k said:
idiot, no one here is being speculative cuz there's ACTUAL NUMBERS for other weeks that say for certain if jay dropped the same week he wouldn't hit #1, . 800,000 is the actual NUMBER that 50 did, 1.7 mill is an ACTUAL NUMBER that Em did, 700,000 is an actual NUMBER that kanye did, there's no "if " behind these scenarios, Jay-Z WOULD not get number 1 had he chose to drop the same week and that's a FACT, you're a.ssuming Eminem's biological disposition effecting his character inclination regardless of a drastic environmental change not effecting the direction of his music is PURELY speculative cuz there's nothing you can prove it with please tell me im wrong idiot. You should stay away from concepts of probability if you dont understand the dependent variables that go along with it, go take a statistics class or something.

how in the hell is that a fact? a hypothetical fact?
 7 years ago '10        #85
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 SofaKingFresh said:

[pic - click to view]

Cuz I BE IN THERE LIKE
[pic - click to view]

I BE POPPIN CAPS LIKE
[pic - click to view]

I k!ll FAMILIEES LIKE
[pic - click to view]

I BE PUNKIN n*ggaS LIKE
[pic - click to view]

You dont want it

[pic - click to view]

:afro:
nice
 7 years ago '08        #86
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
that's definitely a fact. because i believe em's lowest first week sales is higher than jay's highest first week sales lol
No. Relapse did 608k , kc did 680k...but I think every other one is higher than KC. Shiiit Encore did like more than both of em in like 3 days (it was released on thursday or friday lol)
 7 years ago '07        #87
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
He's white. What do you expect?
 11-25-2010, 03:07 PM         #88
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
name me a track jay and em were on where em didnt completely s**t on him, then ill read your story
 7 years ago '05        #89
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8393 8393
 Chest Rockwell said:
name me a track jay and em were on where em didnt completely s**t on him, then ill read your story

you acting like you doing him a favor reading the story...you dont have to read s**t, it would of made a lot more sense to post a "didnt read" gif then this dumb s**t
 11-25-2010, 05:36 PM         #90
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feminem and his stans lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago