Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Isn't Eminem the first rapper to win an oscar?
 7 years ago '05        #42
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
em stans acting butt hurt about this
 7 years ago '04        #43
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
How are they even on lyrics?

Jay-Z is one of greatest lyricist ever, Eminem talks gibberish.

The only thing these dudes are comparable on is sales which Em takes. If Eminem wasn't white and rapped all the exact same songs he would be a nice MC but nowhere near the sales or star power that he has as a white rapper; if he even would have got put on period with the bulls**t he talks about on every song on every album forever.
 7 years ago '04        #44
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 sk8ter_dude06 said:
Let's be honest, a lot of what has helped Eminem become successful is that he's a white lyricist. I'm mean, the boy can flow, and he's arguably top 5 or 10 dead or alive. But if Em was a black rapper, even with his lyrically ability, he might be nothing more but an underground sensation with occasional mainstream appeal...no awards, platinum records or none of that. That being said, I will give Em the credit of really opening up a broader fan base, as well as getting white america to take rap seriously.
So I guess this is why Bubba Sparxx, Asher Roth, and Paul Wall had such monumental succcess?

Alot of what makes ANYONE successful in music has to do with them being able to relate to their fanbase

IF Jay-Z was white, and rapped the same , he would NOT be as successful, same with 50 cent, same with Kanye, same with Nelly or anyone else who sold alot of records.

With that being said, if Em was black he wouldnt be EM , he would be something different, how do you know he wouldnt end up being Jay-Z style wise? you cant say cuz he's white, cuz all we know was god dealt him white skin and he found a way to use that, if god dealth him black skin who knows how he would've flipped that, ambitious ppl find a way regardless and we all know homeboy paid his dues.
 7 years ago '09        #45
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7291 7291
jay makes better music and thats all that matters.

its funny that the embots still think skin color isnt eminems main selling point.
 7 years ago '04        #46
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 3869 3869
Just proves white people love black music made by other white people... Same thing happened with Elvis.
 7 years ago '06        #47
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
White boys swarming to this thread to die for their GOD.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
 PushaT5050 said:
How are they even on lyrics?

Jay-Z is one of greatest lyricist ever, Eminem talks gibberish.

The only thing these dudes are comparable on is sales which Em takes. If Eminem wasn't white and rapped all the exact same songs he would be a nice MC but nowhere near the sales or star power that he has as a white rapper; if he even would have got put on period with the bulls**t he talks about on every song on every album forever.
Not hard to be one of the greatest lyricist ever when you bite most rappers lines and try to pull if off like it's yours.
 11-25-2010, 10:56 AM         #49
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres too many jay-z d!ckriders on this site to even comment on this...interesting to say the least...
 7 years ago '09        #50
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
Jay has better diss tracks? absolutely ridiculous,everyone knows Nas whooped him

[video - click to view]

Not even in Eminems league when it comes to getting down and dirty in a beef
 11-25-2010, 11:32 AM         #51
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever made the picture thing forgot jay owns armadale, a 35 million dollar a year vodka, (revenues of 35 million)...not that it matters when you're worth a billion.....

LOL @ k!lls jay technically, ti k!lls eminem technically and story telling...it's just that people like this idiot white dude who beats on women and does pills for fun...it's like, oh no we don't want the black dude who grew up in the ghetto and actually had a real rough life, heaven forbid!.....and I'm white so go f**k eminem's b**ch a.ss...
 7 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
whoever made the picture thing conveniently forgot to add worldwide sales
Agreed,how can they ask who is the biggest and leave out those crucial figures?
 7 years ago '09        #53
space
space
^Who made the list,you believe that crap?

The SLIM SHADY LP
Europe 1

THE MARSHALL MATHERS LP
Australia 1
Austria 1
Belgium 1
Canada 1
Europe 1
Finland 1
France 1
New Zealand 1
UK 1
America 1

THE REAL SLIM SHADY
Europe 1
Ireland 1
UK 1

STAN
Australia 1
Austria 1
Denmark 1
Europe 1
Germany 1
Greece 1
Ireland 1
Italy 1
Romania 1
Switzerlan 1
UK 1

THE EMINEM SHOW
Argentina 1
Australia 1
Austria 1
Canada 1
Dutch 1
Europe 1
Finland 1
Germany 1
Mexico 1
New Zealand 1
Norway 1
Sweden 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1
US 1

WITHOUT ME
Australia 1
Austria 1
Belgium 1
Denmark 1
Dutch 1
Europe 1
Germany 1
Ireland 1
New Zealand 1
Norway 1
Romania 1
Sweden 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1

BUSINESS
Belgium 1

ENCORE
Australia 1
Canada 1
Czech Republic 1
France 1
Germany 1
Ireland 1
Italy 1
New Zealand 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1
America 1

JUST LOSE IT
Australia 1
Europe 1
New Zealand 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1

LIKE TOY SOLDIERS
Europe 1
UK 1

RELAPSE
Australia 1
Belgium 1
Denmark 1
France 1
Ireland 1
Japan 1
New Zealand 1
Norway 1
Poland 1
UK 1
America 1

WE MADE YOU
Australia 1
Ireland 1
New Zealand 1

CRACK A BOTTLE
Canada 1
US 1

RECOVERY
Australia 1
Austria 1
Canada 1
Denmark 1
Europe 1
Ireland 1
New Zealand 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1
America 1

NOT AFRAID
Canada 1
America 1

8MILE SOUNDTRACK
Australia 1
America 1

LOSE YOURSELF
Australia 1
Austria 1
Belgium 1
Canada 1
Netherlands 1
Denmark 1
Finland 1
Europe 1
Greece 1
Hungary 1
Irish 1
Italy 1
New Zealand 1
Norway 1
Romania 1
Sweden 1
Switzerland 1
UK 1
America 1

CURTAIN CALL
Australia 1
Ireland 1
America 1

WHEN IM GONE
Australia 1

DEVILS NIGHT
UK 1
America 1

D12 World
Australia 1
America 1

MY BAND
Australia 1
New Zealand 1
Norway 1

HOW COME
Australia 1
Austrian 1

SMACK THAT
New Zealand 1
Norway 1
Romania 1
South Africa 1
UK 1

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
Australia 1
Canada 1
New Zealand 1
America 1
Ireland 1
Norway 1
Sweden 1
Denmark 1

146 worldwide No.1s to Jay Z`s 21

He can sell all the vodka he likes he will never be a bigger rapper,Eminem is competing for biggest artist in the world.He has the biggest rapper title in the bag as long as he lays off the 5 year breaks

After this year he will be the 1st artist in the modern era to have the highest selling album of the year twice(TES,Recovery).If he stays active for this most of this decade he will be in contention for another artist of the decade award

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-25-2010 at 12:06 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #54
Ramses 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
Nas is like
 7 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 nikodarippa said:

I can tell by your name that you a ti fan but n*gga if you really think ti a better rapper than eminem in any aspect of rap you just being delusional and that....and I'm black n*gga so don't tell me nothing bout race and also i could of swore that eminem just literally murder tip on his own track......to me at least

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #56
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753
I noticed they didnt put number 1 albums but they put the numbers lol call the facts out

Jay has the most number 1 albums out of any solo artist in history... only people that can come close to him is Lady Gaga if she puts out music every year
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
I noticed they didnt put number 1 albums but they put the numbers lol call the facts out

Jay has the most number 1 albums out of any solo artist in history... only people that can come close to him is Lady Gaga if she puts out music every year
Well they include the Collision course and unfinished business for Jay Z therefore with Eminem you have to include 8mile soundtrack,Devils night,D12 world and Curtain call so thats 9 No.1s(out of 11 releases)on the album chart.

He can definitely catch him all he has to do is release enough albums and its a given

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-25-2010 at 12:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Well going by "women lie men lie but numbers don't" em won by the graph. Really its no competition both artists are legends.
 7 years ago '04        #59
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 DJ Maximum said:

number 1 albums as an absolute standard is flawed, it all depends on whose out when your album drops, i guarantee if eminem dropped the same week as Jay since 99 then Jay's record would be cut to less than half, ppl need to top talking about number 1's like it's a big deal, record sales as a whole are a way better measure , Diddy and Rick Ross get number 1 albums by only clearing around 150 k while ppl who sell 500k in one week get number 2 if they happen to drop on the same week as a megastar, now tell me how that is good measuring stick?

and i dont know why you mentioned Gaga, she only has 1 and a half albums out, and neither hit number 1, I think you have albums confused with number 1 singles. Stop accepting the sugar fluffed stats that Jay's marketing team feeds you and do your own research on what it actually means.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-25-2010 at 01:05 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 psylence2k said:
number 1 albums as an absolute standard is flawed, it all depends on whose out when your album drops, i guarantee if eminem dropped the same week as Jay since 99 then Jay's record would be cut to less than half, ppl need to top talking about number 1's like it's a big deal, record sales as a whole are a way better measure , Diddy and Rick Ross get number 1 albums by only clearing around 150 k while ppl who sell 500k in one week get number 2 if they happen to drop on the same week as a megastar, now tell me how that is good measuring stick?

and i dont know why you mentioned Gaga, she only 1 and a half albums out, and neither hit number 1, I think you have albums confused with number 1 singles.
that he has 11 of them all in different years...i understand if you was talking about someone that did it like 3-4 times but for him to do it with such longevity is a good barometer for how prominent he was and is in the rap game (he's the only solo artist to be able to say this...thats not a coincidence) im not saying use it as a full analysis...but it should take a part

Last edited by StateProperty88; 11-25-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago