Official game Thread: Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) @ New York Jets (8-2) 11/25/10 8:20 NFL Network

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is winning this game
Cincinnati Bengals 7 25.00%
New York Jets 21 75.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
dont have the nfl network but will be hoping bengals can upset.
 7 years ago '10        #22
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Ricky Towel said:
Do you live in new york?If so its on channel 11

U hoping for a upset
 7 years ago '07        #23
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 Ricky Towel said:
word nice avy
 7 years ago '09        #24
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Blkboipurp said:
Do you live in new york?If so its on channel 11

U hoping for a upset
not nyc, im in binghamton.
 7 years ago '05        #25
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 MortalDanger said:
im in Western Connecticut, they dont air any games unless its cbs/nbc/fox with no patriots playing same time.. it blows
I live in CT too fam...step ya game up and get Cox Cable...
 11-25-2010, 05:13 PM         #26
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
I live in CT too fam...step ya game up and get Cox Cable...
no WPIX here and no cox offered lol
 7 years ago '09        #27
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
game is going to be locally televised, lucky for Mike Brown getting a check from CBS and the NFL Network, but they will not get another home game on TV for the rest of the year. If the Bengals do lose, Marvin Lewis might be gone by Monday possibly.
 7 years ago '05        #28
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
no WPIX here and no cox offered lol

That s**t sucks fam...if you wanna drive out to Granby(some real burbs) and watch the game, come on up fam...
 11-25-2010, 06:36 PM         #29
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:

That s**t sucks fam...if you wanna drive out to Granby(some real burbs) and watch the game, come on up fam...
haha appreciate the invite, hopefully ill get a stream also might go to my friends who has the nfl channel not sure yet
 7 years ago '05        #30
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
haha appreciate the invite, hopefully ill get a stream also might go to my friends who has the nfl channel not sure yet

I need to find a real sports bar up here...the only place I usually go to is Blackboard Cafe in Windsor Locks, but that ain't a real sports bar...you know any places around the Windsor/Hartford area?
 7 years ago '04        #31
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
I've given up thinking the Jets are going to blow anybody out anymore. I just hope we use the s**t out of Shonn Greene... and our passing game runs smoothly... and Shipley doesn't burn Wilson all night... and Gresham doesn't have a breakout night... and Carson doesn't return to what people expect. Other than that, we should be straight.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
I've given up thinking the Jets are going to blow anybody out anymore. I just hope we use the s**t out of Shonn Greene... and our passing game runs smoothly... and Shipley doesn't burn Wilson all night... and Gresham doesn't have a breakout night... and Carson doesn't return to what people expect. Other than that, we should be straight.
Just hope schotty opens it up for sanchez
 7 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Can't believe I'm rooting for TO but lets go bungals
 7 years ago '12        #34
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 ReggieA said:
game is going to be locally televised, lucky for Mike Brown getting a check from CBS and the NFL Network, but they will not get another home game on TV for the rest of the year. If the Bengals do lose, Marvin Lewis might be gone by Monday possibly.
Dude.. Hes not going anywhere until he quits after the season bc he doesnt sign the extention that was already offered last summer

In 08' we were just as bad and he wasnt even worried about his job LOL bc he knows Mike Brown only cares about mediocracy and Marvin is fed up.. He wanted a practice facility and some other s**t and Mike didnt budge so hes done after this season

Last edited by DoMieD; 11-25-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #35
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
Nah Marvin is going to run out that damn organization. He been coaching 2 stars and 51 average or below average players since he has been there. There was 05 where we won the division but it's less than 5 guys still on the team from that run. I like Marvin a lot but I think his run is over, but I don't know who we are going to hire to replace him. I would be shocked if Mike gave him another 2-3 year extension. Chad has an 6 mil option for next year to, that might not get pick up, Roy Williams is gone, hopefully, Carson has got like 2-3 more years on that $100+ mil deal we did for him, just need to start rebuilding, especially the O-Line and D-Line, the only person I would keep on the D-Line that starts is Peeko, everyone else can go LOL. O-Line Whitworth and maybe Bobbie Williams, we have no choice but to keep Andre Smith, signed his fat a.ss for 5 years $18 mil guaranteed, but we need a stud Left Tackle and some depth at O-Line, draft a safety and the LBs that cover. I just hope we can finish with a respectable record and start rebuilding.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 ReggieA said:
Nah Marvin is going to run out that damn organization. He been coaching 2 stars and 51 average or below average players since he has been there. There was 05 where we won the division but it's less than 5 guys still on the team from that run. I like Marvin a lot but I think his run is over, but I don't know who we are going to hire to replace him. I would be shocked if Mike gave him another 2-3 year extension. Chad has an 6 mil option for next year to, that might not get pick up, Roy Williams is gone, hopefully, Carson has got like 2-3 more years on that $100+ mil deal we did for him, just need to start rebuilding, especially the O-Line and D-Line, the only person I would keep on the D-Line that starts is Peeko, everyone else can go LOL. O-Line Whitworth and maybe Bobbie Williams, we have no choice but to keep Andre Smith, signed his fat a.ss for 5 years $18 mil guaranteed, but we need a stud Left Tackle and some depth at O-Line, draft a safety and the LBs that cover. I just hope we can finish with a respectable record and start rebuilding.
Is there any chance yall would be willing 2 give up ray maulaga:lachen001:
 11-25-2010, 07:07 PM         #37
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals best chance to win this game is to throw to OchoCinco 25 times. Cromartie MIGHT pick 1 but Chad could get 15 receptions.

Jets will probably win, but i picked Cinci as an upset it my pool so i'll be rooting for them.
 11-25-2010, 07:13 PM         #38
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:

I need to find a real sports bar up here...the only place I usually go to is Blackboard Cafe in Windsor Locks, but that ain't a real sports bar...you know any places around the Windsor/Hartford area?
theres that coaches place or whatever in hartford across the street from Palace
 11-25-2010, 07:16 PM         #39
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bengals are ready to smoke them.
 11-25-2010, 07:23 PM         #40
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a average stream at veetle.com but anyone got a high quality?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago