Official game Thread: Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) @ New York Jets (8-2) 11/25/10 8:20 NFL Network

most viewed right now
 205
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
377 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is winning this game
Cincinnati Bengals 7 25.00%
New York Jets 21 75.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
7875 pageviews
428 comments


ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,978 | Props total: 4841 4841
Official game Thread: Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) @ New York Jets (8-2) 11/25/10 8:20 NFL Network
 

 

[pic - click to view]



vs


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Looks like Revis and Cromartie still have room on Revis Island for T.Ocho image

Lord I hope somehow we win this game, on the road.

428 comments for "Official game Thread: Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) @ New York Jets (8-2) 11/25/10 8:20 NFL Network"

 7 years ago '09        #2
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,978 | Props total: 4841 4841
bump.....?????
 7 years ago '05        #3
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Jets will win, but I think the Bungals will put up more of a f!ght than everyone is expecting...
 7 years ago '04        #4
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
jets win and domied has a horrible thanksgiving hopefully
 7 years ago '12        #5
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Sorry fatass but the 2-8 Bengals really does not effect my Thanksgiving


Bengals 56 - Jets 23
 11-25-2010, 10:22 AM         #6
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Sorry fatass but the 2-8 Bengals really does not effect my Thanksgiving


Bengals 56 - Jets 23
Your family does not love you
 7 years ago '10        #7
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 12194 12194
 HenryTheMenace said:
Your family does not love you


Good luck bengal fans(even bum a.ss domied)
 7 years ago '12        #8
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Better score some meth for the game tonight dood
 7 years ago '09        #9
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,978 | Props total: 4841 4841
If we do win, it's going to be like 24-17, injuries are k!lling us on Defense, Roy Williams is out, Tank Johnson is on IR, Pacman on IR, Jonathan Joseph is portable, Leon Hall been hurt all year, Morgan Trent is a.ss @ Corner, and we struggle with taller more athletic receivers like Brayleon Edwards. I think if we run the football effectively and set up the pass. Our run game has not been there this year, because Carson is putting up like 40-50 attempts a game, which is not the brand of football we play. Run the ball and set up the pass. But I am going with my Bengals 24-17 in a close one.This maybe a coming out game for Chad, because IMO Cromarite is a better more physical corner than Revis, I think he might give T.O. some issues, and hopefully that opens things up for Shipley and Gresham in the middle.
 7 years ago '12        #10
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
I think we have to pass to setup the run on this team tho bruh
 7 years ago '10        #11
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 12194 12194
 ReggieA said:
If we do win, it's going to be like 24-17, injuries are k!lling us on Defense, Roy Williams is out, Tank Johnson is on IR, Pacman on IR, Jonathan Joseph is portable, Leon Hall been hurt all year, Morgan Trent is a.ss @ Corner, and we struggle with taller more athletic receivers like Brayleon Edwards. I think if we run the football effectively and set up the pass. Our run game has not been there this year, because Carson is putting up like 40-50 attempts a game, which is not the brand of football we play. Run the ball and set up the pass. But I am going with my Bengals 24-17 in a close one.This maybe a coming out game for Chad, because IMO Cromarite is a better more physical corner than Revis, I think he might give T.O. some issues, and hopefully that opens things up for Shipley and Gresham in the middle.

[pic - click to view]

 11-25-2010, 01:43 PM         #12
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
If we do win, it's going to be like 24-17, injuries are k!lling us on Defense, Roy Williams is out, Tank Johnson is on IR, Pacman on IR, Jonathan Joseph is portable, Leon Hall been hurt all year, Morgan Trent is a.ss @ Corner, and we struggle with taller more athletic receivers like Brayleon Edwards. I think if we run the football effectively and set up the pass. Our run game has not been there this year, because Carson is putting up like 40-50 attempts a game, which is not the brand of football we play. Run the ball and set up the pass. But I am going with my Bengals 24-17 in a close one.This maybe a coming out game for Chad, because IMO Cromarite is a better more physical corner than Revis, I think he might give T.O. some issues, and hopefully that opens things up for Shipley and Gresham in the middle.
Lmaoo this n*gga said Cromartie is more physical than Revis..
That 2-8 record is really getting to ya head isnt it
 11-25-2010, 02:57 PM         #13
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got a stream or will have a stream at gametime... f**kin isp dont offer nfl network f**king hate this bulls**t
 11-25-2010, 02:59 PM         #14
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
anyone got a stream or will have a stream at gametime... f**kin isp dont offer nfl network f**king hate this bulls**t
Where do you live? If you live in the tri state area its gonna be on channel 11
 11-25-2010, 03:05 PM         #15
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
Where do you live? If you live in the tri state area its gonna be on channel 11
they dont air any games unless its cbs/nbc/fox with no patriots playing same time.. it blows


Last edited by MortalDanger; 11-25-2010 at 05:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #16
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 12194 12194
 MortalDanger said:
im in Western Connecticut, they dont air any games unless its cbs/nbc/fox with no patriots playing same time.. it blows
Come back around game time,i'm pretty sure some1's gonna hook you up
 11-25-2010, 03:10 PM         #17
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
im in Western Connecticut, they dont air any games unless its cbs/nbc/fox with no patriots playing same time.. it blows
Try both these sites
 7 years ago '12        #18
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Bengals 72 - Jets 0
 11-25-2010, 03:42 PM         #19
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets bout to smack coins out the bengals..
 7 years ago '10        #20
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 12194 12194
 DoMieD said:
Bengals 72 - Jets 0

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
172 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy