Foxy Brown Responds To Nicki Minaj HOT 97 Interview Discussin’ Lil’ Kim!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
her word against Nicki's, aye yo Swish? tell me yo opinion on this shawty:

lol Yea that's what Kim was talking bout Nicki always taking shots at her. Nicki was taking shots at people back then on her mixtapes, but she said she was talking in general not about them.

You have to remember some underground rappers were throwing shade on Nicki and was beefing with her so she could be talkin bout them in some of those songs. But I do think she was taking shots at Kim and Foxy too. Remy even said she felt Nicki took shots at her and asked her bout it when they met each other lol
 11-24-2010, 11:25 AM         #22
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
lol Yea that's what Kim was talking bout Nicki always taking shots at her. Nicki was taking shots at people back then on her mixtapes, but she said she was talking in general not about them.

You have to remember some underground rappers were throwing shade on Nicki and was beefing with her so she could be talkin bout them in some of those songs. But I do think she was taking shots at Kim and Foxy too. Remy even said she felt Nicki took shots at her and asked her bout it when they met each other lol

props on bein unbiased... ok so now we just wait on da fireworks between them hoes
 11-24-2010, 11:29 AM         #23
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brooklyn heads always jealous anytime someone from Queens blows up....I aint the biggest Nicki fan but she's definitely doper than both of these washed up broads....foxy looking like larry holmes all flabby and s**t, haaaaaaaaaa
 7 years ago '05        #24
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
props on bein unbiased... ok so now we just wait on da fireworks between them hoes
If Foxy and Kim get to together that will be some s**t cause from what I understand those two neveeeeeeeeer liked each other.

And Nicki will be standing on her own, she would have to get Drake and Wayne to jump in or something, cause I can't imagine Trina stepping in to help lol
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 The N said:
Looks like FOX/KIM will unite to attack her, what else did ya expect? they are both from Brooklyn and
Nicki is Queens chicks.
I doubt it has anything to do with they from the same city.. Cmon son this is typical b**ch behavior.. Hell you've even witness the s**t in your high school days.. All the old/irrelevant b**ches gang up on the "new girl" receiving positive attention..

Females being females at the end of the day, can't expect nothing less..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-24-2010 at 11:47 AM..
 11-24-2010, 12:01 PM         #26
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cats dont know fox is nasty with them rhymes.........she will murk nikki literally, smh you cats dont know hiphop for s**t
 7 years ago '09        #27
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Dos-effect said:
cats dont know fox is nasty with them rhymes.........she will murk nikki literally, smh you cats dont know hiphop for s**t
just like kim she did not write her own s**t

she had nas, jay-z and prodigy as her ghost writer
 11-24-2010, 12:10 PM         #28
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I doubt it has anything to do with they from the same city.. Cmon son this is typical b**ch behavior.. Hell you've even witness the s**t in your high school days.. All the old/irrelevant b**ches gang up on the "new girl" receiving positive attention..

Females being females at the end of the day, can't expect nothing less..
Nah bee, NY is highly competitive between the boroughs....just look at how BIG and Jay ganged up on Nas back in the day..same mess is happening now with these broads..Brooklyn cats don't ever like anyone outshining them
 7 years ago '05        #29
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,376 | Props total: 476 476
 Swisher sweet said:
If Foxy and Kim get to together that will be some s**t cause from what I understand those two neveeeeeeeeer liked each other.

And Nicki will be standing on her own, she would have to get Drake and Wayne to jump in or something, cause I can't imagine Trina stepping in to help lol
nicki could take a lost... but then again could be a gain....
jus got to kno how to diss right...
 7 years ago '10        #30
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 dlettern said:
Nah bee, NY is highly competitive between the boroughs....just look at how BIG and Jay ganged up on Nas back in the day..same mess is happening now with these broads..Brooklyn cats don't ever like anyone outshining them
Hold up... BIG and Jay ganged up Nas? Isn't there a pic of Nas in the studio with BIG????
 7 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 kennboy1 said:
Hold up... BIG and Jay ganged up Nas? Isn't there a pic of Nas in the studio with BIG????

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #32
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Nathan Copeland said:
i actually miss the sidney star s**t
 7 years ago '06        #33
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 Swisher sweet said:

Sooo Nicki fired the 1st shot?? ... Im tryn 2 gain understandin'
 7 years ago '05        #34
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
lol@people really acting like foxy wont s**t on nikki
 7 years ago '08        #35
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Swisher sweet said:

Remy handled it like a G, though. If Kim was a REAL VET and thought a Nicki line might've been a shot on her, she should've handled the situation like Remy Ma did:

"I felt like her 'tell that chick wit the crown to run it like chris brown' line was to me, and i'm cool with it! I brought it up her and we laughed about it, and I'm gonna get her back for it. That's what rappers do."
This is HIP-HOP and people are going to test your position and you have to come back on WAX if you're really about s**t. Remy has more of an understanding of the hip-hop world than Kim. If Kim wanted to come back at Nicki for the subliminal lines, then she should've done so on WAX & NOT come with that wack a.ss pity-party about paying homage.

But Kim isn't a real rapper, she's not a real emcee, she doesn't know s**t about it. That's why she has all of her people try and k!ll everyone who talks s**t about her. :dancingcool:
 11-24-2010, 02:27 PM         #36
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao she lyin her a.ss off...
 7 years ago '06        #37
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
They should all do a flick together.
 11-24-2010, 02:45 PM         #38
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
foxy just wanna use this as a way to diss nicki for some shine....these old hoes are washed up and need to go away...nicki need to follow them...hiphop is a mans sport
 7 years ago '04        #39
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Foxy maybe telling the truth but we DONT need a song from her to confirm it. Foxy Brown's rap career is OVER!
 7 years ago '04        #40
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Did Not Hear
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago