most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2010, 11:08 PM         #81
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
realest n*gga to ever step foot in the game. learned alot of s**t from this n*gga from studying him but one thing that always stood out that he said about his view on others. " When I find someone whose great, I sit down and i study them and learn what makes them so great till they aint great to me no more."
thought i was the only one that adopted this as one of his life philosphies...that quote theier was a real gem when i first heard it
 11-25-2010, 11:30 PM         #82
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ the ballerina.

Looks like a f*g as usual.
 7 years ago '10        #83
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 JoeyTheGod said:
Lol @ the ballerina.

Stop talking about yourself.
 11-26-2010, 01:34 AM         #84
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Lol @ the ballerina.

Why are you mad??? Is it because he shitted on your favorite rapper???

If Pac would have met you, you wouldn't said none of this to him, I guarantee that. Keep the lame jokes to yourself.
 11-26-2010, 09:11 AM         #85
BASSATTACK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm, lot of people dont even know who she is to him and commenting some ignorant s**t. reflection of the times s**t rolling downhill, hip-hop is dead, wake up
 7 years ago '10        #86
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
f**k being the GOAT rapper

Dude was so much more than that. i get chills thinking bout what a person like that would have accomplished. when i hear the word charisma, dude instantly pops in my head, the n*gga was and is "interesting" incarnate. just watching the n*gga smoke weed and talk shyt was more interesting than his peers verses

he didnt have to have a machine backing him to shine, dude was so rich in personality, his rep took him places that others would have to had to take calculating steps to reach. Dude had friends from the hoodest part of the bay area to hollywood. you dont get that much love ,respect and reverence in society being a uptight, selfish d!ck-bag. Dude had his flaws but his natrual spark drew people to him because whether he was feeling his most vunerable or most powerful, dude was always true. never heard a line of dialogue come out dude mouth that wasnt at least interesting yet real . shyt like this doesnt surprise me when i hear stories about the positive things he did. What I try my best to understand from an unbiased point of view is how somebody(not bad boy affiliated) could hate homies so much, its such an inorganic type of hate. Like they force themselves to dislike him, either because

A. They see alot of things in him that they desire but simply lack, or have no will to aspire to

B. Simply enjoy being the antagonistic voice of objection in any discussion involving him due to the guranteed attention they will garner and their need to feel like a rebel wit some pseudo-intellectual explanation to why he isnt worth his legacy (cut it out! Youre not deep or ahead of the curve, just an annoying c*ck twizzler)

C. He' Achieved a legacy of such great magnitude that most people's favorite rapper will really never reach and if it does it will only wane with time, as tupac's continues to stand the test of time. This type of hate stems solely from the phenomenon of being so infatuated and invested in every aspect of a particular artist life and career to the extreme exclusion of their own or other celebreties AKA Stanning

My Guess is "B"
:agreement6::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #87
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 JoeyTheGod said:
Lol @ the ballerina.

piggie fan stfu
 7 years ago '09        #88
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
i bet he f**ked
 7 years ago '06        #89
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 5759 5759
Who cares if he f**ked? If anything she wasn't 3-5 years older than her if she was 18.

Moral of the story is : GOAT

His FAME didn't phase him, he was just a regular n*gga like he rapped about. All the things he rapped/talked about in interviews is still relevant 2010.
 7 years ago '07        #90
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,609 | Props total: 4208 4208
 RalphLaurenJR said:
who is kato?
kato was one of pac's homies that died in the early 90s.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago