XXL Mag. Article: Why Does the Internet Hate Nas...??

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
 dlettern said:

[pic - click to view]

Not to mention the Tru Life & 50 cent situation....You have a very short memory
Cam'ron didnt lose to tru life number 1 and didnt lose the 50cent situation were is 50 now on a f**king toot it and boot it remix smh
 11-25-2010, 09:25 PM         #122
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toss said:
Cam'ron didnt lose to tru life number 1 and didnt lose the 50cent situation were is 50 now on a f**king toot it and boot it remix smh
haaaaaa, damn dude hop off ya man's nut..he's a sucka and tru life punching him out proved it. 50 cent dismantled his crew and put him in hibernation while jimmy caked off with 50's co-signature..
 7 years ago '06        #123
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Cam a blam blam uM!
 7 years ago '07        #124
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
 ash1990 said:
NaS is a f**king Millionaire, Money you would never make, this n*gga is a clown

Rather have my self respect...
 7 years ago '10        #125
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
nas, comes back yall
 7 years ago '06        #126
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Why is the internet even being taken into consideration? They're all a bunch of chump kids behind a computer screen.
 7 years ago '07        #127
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
space
$4,669 | Props total: 7276 7276
lollll
 7 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nas I personally believe is b**chmade for signing with Jay-Z.
 7 years ago '09        #129
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 stogz said:
Rather have my self respect...
I guess
 7 years ago '04        #130
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 HotepSuns said:
this isn't true at all....it's just like lupe fiasco said..not everyone has the same ambitions,or goals....nas is extremely comfortable with his life...and that pains a lot of people,because everyone judges peoples happiness by this boxed in mentality...nas doesn't want to be jay z...he never did....nas's personality doesn't even fit the bill for what people claim he should be.....
I never said nas wanted to be jay-z (or that he should want to) they walked two different paths from the very beginning you can listen to early jay and hear his ambition he just made it happen, Nas has tried to totally cross over before it just wasn't entirely embraced (critically) so he found his balance and stuck with it I'm not knocking him at all for what he does he's been paid millions to do what he loves as an artist myself I would love to be where he is.

but when you see things like him begging defjam to release LT2 that is his fault to some degree (even though I agree with him) there's alot of things he could have done to generate the necessary interest for that album to be considered towards his contract but he didn't he dropped the title and bounced like he always does Hip hop is dead and untitled both had the records on them to be huge commercial success but ironically nas lacks vision

as much as I love his music I've always said it he's an incredible lyricist but a bad business man and this is the business of selling music that's where he lacks because he's not a leader he's too chill noone is saying he has to be jay but take command of your brand and get the most out of it, Micheal jackson was one of the most artistic people on the planet but he didn't play when it came to his business acumen either, nas has all the resources in the world to really lead the music in another direction but he lacks the drive just look at the blown opportunity with his Jones experience Imprint.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-26-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 11-29-2010, 05:17 PM         #131
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

1) sayin he cried when Pac dissed him, n*gga please thats hoeish

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

13) Quan, Serchlite Publishing and Ill Will Records... speaks for itself n*gga

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal

... Damn...
 7 years ago '10        #132
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
nas, comes back.....
 11-29-2010, 07:01 PM         #133
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and by the way, that Jay-Z = JFK, and Nas = Nixon comparison was f**king horrible...

Nixon was a horrible President in every way shape and form... He was a racist(as revealed on the recorded office tapes). He escalated the Vietnam War... He obviously was in charge of the Watergate scandal... He was a power crazed, egoticitcal a**hole who came as close as any President ever has to completely ruining this country.

Meanwhile Jay-Z's comparison to John F. Kennedy who was a President who played a key role in everything from Civil rights and a Man landing on the Moon for the first time... Kennedy also wanted to get rid of the corrupt and Racist Hoover as head of the FBI, wanted to break the CIA up, and dominish the power of the US Treasury... Not to mention, he did have a bad a.ss wife in Jackie O, and was f**king Marilyn Monroe, ect... And is considered by pretty much everyone to be one of the Greatest Presidents of all time...

And I'm sure if Nas was told that he was compared to Richard Nixon as a compliment, he'd tell you to get the f**k out of his face...

So if that's really intended to be a positive comparrison for Nas, then yeah...

Nas Lost even in this dude's article meant to defend him.

The Irony...
 7 years ago '10        #134
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Nas is living proof that low record sales doesnt mean that u are bad rapper. And those who appreciate good hip-hop and have some knowledge about it. They know nas is one greatest that can be compared to the G.O.A.T's.
 7 years ago '06        #135
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
nas lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy