XXL Mag. Article: Why Does the Internet Hate Nas...??

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

1) sayin he cried when Pac dissed him, n*gga please thats hoeish

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

13) Quan, Serchlite Publishing and Ill Will Records... speaks for itself n*gga

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal
Sad but true
 7 years ago '04        #62
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
I don't understand it either.
 7 years ago '04        #63
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
because the internet, and especially this site, is filled with 99.99% f**gots who dont know a thing about real rap

they cling to the newest gimmick rapper or whoever is big on the radio at the moment, and disrespect everything else

the popular opinion here is held by 12-16 year olds

Boxden lost
 7 years ago '05        #64
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #65
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,805 | Props total: 138 138
nas is the goat and through all his personal problems i think hes doing more than fine in his life, the only time ill say nas lost is when he showed up to the grammys in those shirts, that was too stupid
 7 years ago '10        #66
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal
Holy s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #67
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,295 | Props total: 23804 23804
 - Streetz - said:
nas lost

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #68
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
super ugly is actually kinda wack in retrospect
 7 years ago '05        #69
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

n*gga is raining L's over here.
 7 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
man anytime someone can prove they f**ked ya baby momma you taking a f**king L

thats just something you cant get away from..........I promise had that not happened n*ggaz wouldnt be on Nas so bad.

but then to top it off you go and marry this ugly broad Kelis and she basically end up trying to k!ll you with child support......

man smarten up nas lol nah but for real.......nas lost hahahah im just playing esco
 11-24-2010, 12:10 PM         #71
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #72
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Oh s**t this n*gga crying bout "Nas Lost".
 7 years ago '05        #73
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I emailed XXLmag and simply said "XXL LOST"
 7 years ago '05        #74
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"
Uh, that line went over your head... How can you not tell that he meant, he dropped out of highschool because he was convinced that sellin coke was gonna be his fortay? "cocain cutie pie" pretty obvious, i don't think he'd admit that he was chasing a crackhead...
 7 years ago '10        #75
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
"They smile in the light and hate in the dark." ~Nas
 7 years ago '05        #76
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Universal~Mind said:
Uh, that line went over your head... How can you not tell that he meant, he dropped out of highschool because he was convinced that sellin coke was gonna be his fortay? "cocain cutie pie" pretty obvious, i don't think he'd admit that he was chasing a crackhead...
Reachin my G.

Some bad b**ches unfortunately was smokin them shirls when that n*gga was in highschool.

Them bad b**ches turn into the stereotypical lookin fiends afterwhile.

s**t even when I was in high school, some people my age was gettin high on the low.

So I wouldnt be surprised if that was literal.
 7 years ago '05        #77
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
i think nas lost cuz he kept gettin like 1 cent on the album, and even now that jay is outta def jam, nas is getting columbia-like treatment. also ill will records didnt pan out and the bravehearts were one of the worst rap crews ever. also he needs to chill out a little with the conscious raps and spit sumthin fly.

Universal~Mind said:
I emailed XXLmag and simply said "XXL LOST"
lol thats the first thing that came to my mind before i actually read the article. but it wasn't bad tho. just left out most of the reasons for why people think nas lost

Last edited by I Am...; 11-24-2010 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #78
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
So what this article is saying, that he fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all?

Only thing that could make it worse, was if his verse on Ouchie Wallie was outshined by his bodyguard or something...

Nas Losttttt
 7 years ago '05        #79
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
^ thats a common misconception lol
 7 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6660 6660
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago