XXL Mag. Article: Why Does the Internet Hate Nas...??

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
The writer of this article is an idiot. I stay away from this part of boxden for this reason. I never understand why people care so much about what OTHER people listen to.

Why do you care how people view YOUR favorite rapper?
 11-24-2010, 07:51 AM         #42
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
I'd take kelis over dmx wife or even ems bm...

dont forget that shyt styles p is married to:scared2:

they all lost
 7 years ago '09        #43
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17609 17609
yea dead as serious that is the only time nas lost
 11-24-2010, 07:56 AM         #44
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:

To the above, cried when pac dissed him?

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost
 7 years ago '09        #45
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17609 17609
that is the only time nas lost 4real
 7 years ago '10        #46
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
smarten up nas
 7 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The internet is a breeding ground for hate. It allows people to make these "shock posts", which are things that people just wouldn't say in regular life because they'd have to actually defend their statement--along with the fact that people would be able to tell from the way they were saying it that they're not to be taken seriously.

On the internet you can make a single statement and just run along on your way without having any real reason or logic behind what you said and the idiots fall into that trap. It's also the same reason why zero-talent having wh0ores like Nicki Minaj can create stardom for themselves off of the fame of others. She would be nowhere without the internet.
 7 years ago '05        #48
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
Fans look at Nas and they see a guy who has problems with two baby mothers, a guy who gets drunk on the night his son is born, a guy who perhaps doesn’t work as hard as he should.

Author answered his own question, dumb article.
 7 years ago '04        #49
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
cuz jay fans are all internet geeks.

nas won.
 11-24-2010, 09:11 AM         #50
bswagg7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont really think the "internet" hates nas....I think he lost a lot of respect when he joined with Jay. if he woulda stayed doin his thing then ppl wouldnt of talked as much sh*t about him
 7 years ago '04        #51
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
i fuc'n love nas nd evn if he didnt make da best choices hes still my favorite rapper, he should have crushed da game if he would have joined up wit AZ nd put out an album. i kno he made a mistake wen he married kelis. if pharrell really didnt make her his main artist y would u fux wit a dud......but other than dat hes a gudd artist but had bad production(sumtimes) hands down hes my fav........
 7 years ago '04        #52
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
I like that article. Church
 7 years ago '04        #53
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

1) sayin he cried when Pac dissed him, n*gga please thats hoeish

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

13) Quan, Serchlite Publishing and Ill Will Records... speaks for itself n*gga

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal
Please take your keyboard that you use to type this and go f**k yourself with it.
 11-24-2010, 09:51 AM         #54
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juvenile overuse? author a d!ckrider. hope he didnt expect to change n*ggas perspective with this

nas lost
 7 years ago '05        #55
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Didn't read
 7 years ago '08        #56
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
Nas needs to go back to Escobar.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #57
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Cot damn!
 11-24-2010, 10:22 AM         #58
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk..too bad immaturity runs internet forums. Jay Z is pop and not scared of admitting it. In fact, he has a few times. He's a great business man and has done what he had to do to get his status..much respect..However, real Hip Hop fans understand Nas' lyrics and respect the man for that. Who cares who he's f**king and what he's buying?! Let the females worry about that..d!ck riders lost:disdain2:
 11-24-2010, 10:33 AM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never understood the Nas hatred like that. specially when damn near every n*gga yall support takes mad L Ron Hubbards on the daily, and more significant ones at that. Lil Wayne kissin that man in his mouth has to go down in HIPHOP HISTORY as the biggest WTF?? Moment ive ever seen
 11-24-2010, 10:34 AM         #60
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

1) sayin he cried when Pac dissed him, n*gga please thats hoeish

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

13) Quan, Serchlite Publishing and Ill Will Records... speaks for itself n*gga

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal
Nas needs to smarten up yet you're on Boxden listing why you hate him sounding like a betrayed ex-girlfriend, lol.

Your list is silly. Get the hate out of your heart man, that aint cool. You're acting like another crab in the bucket
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy